PDA

View Full Version : Your favourite single mone-product and combo

bubblebob
03-22-2007, 03:07 AM
Heyho everyone,

I'm quite sure that this has been done before, but lately a bunch of additional

products appeared (LT, AQ...) and we all grow wiser with time (at least we should) - so the results might be totally

different.

So, what I would want to know of all you guys here is:

1) What is/are your favourite single

mone product(s)?

2) What is/are your favourite combo(s)?

I might as well start it off:

1) My

favourite single product has to be SOE. It's a great, subtle standalone product for everyday use and is an

important part of most of the combos that I've tested over time.

2) My favourite combo at the moment would

be AE+SOE (3 drops AE, several inches SOE). I've been quite careful with -none-heavy products in the past (but will

try to experiment more in the next weeks and months), so this combo is the -none-heaviest that I'm regularly using.

The results are good - slightly sexual (without intimidation-factor) and social at the same time (lot's of

chatting).

I'm curious what your favourites are!

bb

stuttgart-man
03-22-2007, 10:33 AM
Hi Bubblebob,

If you

had ask me five weeks ago about my favourite single-product, I had answered TE or SOE! But in the past two weeks I

have had very good results with Chikara! This is weird, because former the results with Chikara were no more than

average! I think I have made the mistake to apply to much chikara (most two sprays or one spray and added with TE)

If I have applied two sprays or one spray+TE I have had practically no effects! But in the past two weeks I have

applied chikara (one spray only) at least 5 times and I have had very good success every time! So I would say

Chikara is the best single-product!

But my favourite combo is the mix TE+SOE (1/6 gel-pack each)! This mix has

the advantage that I have to do nothing to do know women, because they take the initiative! As I am a shy man, I

prefer the TE/SOE-combo!

My secluding appraisal of results:

SOE+TE: very good
Chikara (one spray):

good/very good
Chikara (more than one spray): bad results!
SOE: good
TE: good
AE: average

Bruce
03-22-2007, 12:11 PM
Back when you young folks were still

struggling to get out of the womb, I was wearing APC and Primal, which I later updated to APC and NPA when NPA came

out. Still a sweet mix. Single product? I'm kind of weird here, but I really like Edge Essentials Heat. I

predicted it would be an enormous hit, but nobody seems to like it but me. Chikara is solid of course, likewise

SOE. The scented IMPIs are popular, but I haven't really had a chance to give them a workout.

Peace,
B

belgareth
03-22-2007, 01:16 PM
I liked the IMPI but it seemed

to -none heavy for me. Mostly I've been using the unscented with great results. haven't had any urge to

mix it with anything because it seems to fit me very well.

terry0400-40
03-22-2007, 03:58 PM
Sort of usual mixes for me. SOE + NPA, good and reliable. AE + SOE good friendly

and refreshing.. Alpha 7 + SOE works as good as anything. LT at 5 sprays :thumbsup: . Pherofragrance is a good hit

attractant, also good with added 10mcg Androstenone. And this combo workes in excellent and positive way - Alpha 7 x

1 drop + A314 x 2 drops mixed on palm and applied around the gills ha ha just check it out and see if it works 4 you

as it really does for me then you will be grinning, thats all im gonna say ha ha except i think it is

great..:hammer:

Surreal
05-14-2007, 11:43 PM
1)

What is/are your favourite single mone product(s)?

Chikara. The smell is great. The -mone blend is

fabulous. The hits are good. Mixes with everything I have.

2) What is/are your

favourite combo(s)?

Axe (kilo) and Chikara. The Axe alone I get compliments from... add Chikara... and

the compliments are told with a speck of drool from the sayer's mouth. =)

gaf
05-14-2007, 11:58 PM
single:
SOE , hands down for me.

combo:
wow, where to start...
SOE/chikara ,10inches & 2 sprays
SOE/npa or A7 (sparingly on the none for me) ,

usually 1 or 2 dabs
SOE/AE , 10 inches & 3 to 5 drops

I'm a bit of a "standoffish" guy till you know me, so

find these combos are great if I make the FIRST move. Plus the SOE helps me to open up a bit more!
In all

seriousness I have to say a lot of the time if I'm the one to open up first and chat any of these combos will work

for me, I just like to mix it up a bit.

stuttgart-man
05-16-2007, 02:30 PM
SOE

+ TE

sooo[COLOR=red]o[/COL

OR]o

good!!! :lovestruc

CptKipling
05-16-2007, 04:54 PM
1) What is/are your

favourite single mone product(s)?

VERY hard question - depends what I'm looking for. Probably between

SOE, AE and TE.

2) What is/are your favourite combo(s)?

Usual TE+SOE+AE with a little AQ.

belgareth
05-16-2007, 07:28 PM
Hey, CPT. Good to see you

around. Long time.

Been playing a lot lately with AQ and am having really good results with it covered by musk

oil and/or aloeswood. For now, that's my favorite. I still can't use much if any none without OD effects so have

pretty much quit trying.

Gegogi
05-16-2007, 10:44 PM
For dating and social, NPA/SOE is

my old standby combo. I know it works for me and can't miss. I often use A314 and SOE for work but rotate it with

several other mixes.

I haven't had much luck with a single product as a standalone. Most need to be

supplemented. However, PheroProof is the nearest thing to the perfect dating/happy hour standalone product I've

tried. Smells nice too (almost like Chrome or Nautica Competition).

I do lots of homebrews with chemset

mones--mainly so I can mix in my fav colognes. Variations on the AE none/nol/rone formula are great work mixes. I

keep several atomizers preloaded with chemset none/nol/rone and Burberry Weekend, CK Summer and Issey Miyake. The

scent variety is nice.

CptKipling
05-17-2007, 02:00 PM
Hey Bel!

Yeah haven't

checked in in a long time. Been very busy with Uni stuff; the work is time consuming enough without the social side

of things to distract me...