PDA

View Full Version : Chikara is my favorite standalone!

smooth312
03-22-2007, 02:12 AM
thanks to Bruce, I got my hands on some Chikara scented spray.

I used some yesterday and today. Each time just

1 spray to my chest.

this stuff rocks! i really like it because it fits my natural personality. i mean,

everything else i've used is great, but sometimes PI can get unnaturally strong, and same with NPA.

So far, the

results are really subtle. but i appreciate the subtle-ness more. i'm getting stares and hair twirling from women

and lots of eye contact. it's not the overt grabbing/touching effects like PI, but I don't really need strong

effects like that outside the bedroom. i think Chikara is great because I can wear it everday without OD'ing .....

at least I think. it smells great too.

it seems like people are more talkative, women are more flirty, and guys

are respectful but not intimidated. Chikara is like the way I always hoped pheromones to be.

i'll try mixing it

with NPA and also with PI to see how that works..

bubblebob
03-22-2007, 02:56 AM
i'll try mixing it with NPA and also with PI to see how that

works..

Didn't you just say you like it subtle? :trout:

Chikara was one of my favourites

some months ago, but somehow the effect seems to have faded away. Now I barely use it anymore (except today ;)). But

maybe I just got used to the (in fact subtle) effects. Perhaps it's time for a no-mone-week, to just see again

what's different without the stuff...

Idtapthat
03-22-2007, 09:58 AM
this

stuff rocks! i really like it because it fits my natural personality.

Dude that is a great point right

there! Some scents really match a person's personality hence why there are so many colognes to choose from. Chikara

may not fit everyone as it does you. For me, it is a totally different scent from what I usually wear. I like the

more spicy/woody colognes as opposed to the sweet. Im going to start spraying it on my chest instead of my wrists

NPA on the neck and wrists from now on. :thumbsup: