PDA

View Full Version : How Long It Takes For Shipping To Singapore

ericlim
03-22-2007, 01:12 AM
Hi Bruce ,

I am Eric from Singapore and i am getting a bit worried. I placed an order using paypal

as the payment mode and i chosen International Airmail ($6.95) on 3rd March. But 19 days had past and i still did

not receive my order.

Is there any problem with the shipping ?

Another question is ,will my order going to

be send to my mail box or is it by hand ?

Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you Bruce.

Bruce
03-22-2007, 09:26 AM
Hi Eric,

With airmail like that,

it is very hard to predict. It could be only a week sometimes. Other times it is over a month. Are you sure your

package shipped? It should say "shipped" when you log in to your account.

They will deliver the package right

along with your regular mail.

Thanks for the order,
Bruce

sgcliques
03-23-2007, 06:42 AM
hi ericlim im from singapore

too u got msn? i havent try those product i want to find out on u see got any gd reaction on sg girl

vidda
03-26-2007, 02:16 AM
hi ericlim im from singapore too u got msn? i havent try those product i want to find out

on u see got any gd reaction on sg girl

I bought some combos here and find that SOE and NPA works good

with Singapore girls. Try it I think you will love it too. PI doesn't really shine. Hope it helps

sgcliques
03-26-2007, 04:19 AM
I bought

some combos here and find that SOE and NPA works good with Singapore girls. Try it I think you will love it too. PI

doesn't really shine. Hope it helps

Hi vidda thanks for yr reply. U are a singaporean? anyway got msn?

sgcliques
03-26-2007, 06:44 AM
vidda u should share with us

yr encounter with sg girl using mones :p :D

vidda
03-30-2007, 07:12 AM
vidda u

should share with us yr encounter with sg girl using mones :p :D

I think I have post some of my

experience in your thread. Hmm.. in continuation of some points I noted, girls get touchy wif soe around. I use NPA

but only on occasions or party. My sister know about soe and use my to do an experiment. She told me got one new

girl in the group response to all her jokes, even those super lame ones lol... and said she is funny. So I guess it

work for women wearer too. keke...

sgcliques
03-30-2007, 08:12 AM
I think I

have post some of my experience in your thread. Hmm.. in continuation of some points I noted, girls get touchy wif

soe around. I use NPA but only on occasions or party. My sister know about soe and use my to do an experiment. She

told me got one new girl in the group response to all her jokes, even those super lame ones lol... and said she is

funny. So I guess it work for women wearer too. keke...
oh thanks for yr experience man i think we should

talk in my thread kekeke!