PDA

View Full Version : Newbie does NPA

**DONOTDELETE**
02-02-2002, 12:05 PM
Hey StanBo, if you go to a mall anytime soon with NPA, I\'d like to hear your results so we can compare them to your SOE experiences.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-02-2002, 11:37 PM
Wow, what can I say

After two days of dismal, unsuccessful JB1 testing I was doubting the effectiveness of NPA. So today I decided to go with straight NPA, no cologne or anything else. Put it on heavy with 2 drops behind each ear. Went to the supermarket where my ATM machine is and where the meat counter girl works. While at the ATM machine an older woman just starts talking to me out of the blue. I went to the butcher counter to see what would happen. Well, Miss meat counter was very very friendly. She initiated a conversation with me and I could tell there was a definite mutual chemistry. I haven\'t had this gut feeling for a few years now. Unlike my SoE experiences, I found this NPA experience to have a subtle sexual undertone. My gut feeling is right 99% of the time so I\'m gonna go back tomorrow and ask her out. She\'s way cute too, not the typical butch butcher woman. Early 20\'s if I had to guess. Then at the checkout counter the cashier woman, mid 40\'s, starts talking up a storm with me. I\'m kind of a quiet guy so it\'s rather unusual for three different women to initiate conversation with me within a fifteen minute timeframe. I\'m gonna stop using the ACP to mix with it. The JB1 would probably work well for the younger guys, but after today I\'m going NPA straight all the way. I also prefer the almost un-noticable smell of the straight NPA compared to the \"perfumy\" smell of JB1. I can see also where SoE has a definite niche and I plan to continue using it. But NPA is exactly what I was looking for. Oh Yesssss, the wolf mask is back on. Thanks Bruce and the rest of you. I\'ll keep you posted.