PDA

View Full Version : Te

osit
03-21-2007, 01:07 AM
Soe unscented and chikara

scented. Cant wait to field test. i ordered overnight:trout: shipping:trout: . and i got hit with a 4 dollar fee

for some reason in addition to the fed ex fee.:think: .

question for you guys using this mix. where do you apply

the chikara, assuming that you roll the soe around your next(ear to ear or whatever) do you spray the chikara right

over or apply else where?

osit
03-21-2007, 01:54 AM
Which one is everyone using? edge

essentials or sandalwood? i just ordered chikara and may want to switch to te, as further research taught me that

asians dont work well with chikara.im 21

terry0400-40
03-21-2007, 04:12 AM
It appears that the Essentials come in an essential oil base of a

choice of either cedarwood in the arouse version, or vetiver and clearisage in the heat version of the fragrances,

so i would guess that the essentials would have a nice concentrated fragrance selection and would work very well for

more outdoors use, and the sandlewood probably would not be as intense on the fragrance side, and i suppose it to be

a litle more subtle in smell, It probably comes down to preference of fragrance as to what to choose, and as i have

only used the uncsented gel , i can not give any more details apart from the obvious advertised facts. But i have

learned that some additional Androstenone works very well with Asian gentelmen, so good luck with the Chikara also,

and if you dont find a satisfactory result with the Chikara, then keep it and add just a small spray to your

Androstenone product once you have run the initial tests on whatever Androstenone product you choose. :thumbsup:

osit
03-21-2007, 04:47 AM
It appears that the Essentials come in an essential oil

base of a choice of either cedarwood in the arouse version, or vetiver and clearisage in the heat version of the

fragrances, so i would guess that the essentials would have a nice concentrated fragrance selection and would work

very well for more outdoors use, and the sandlewood probably would not be as intense on the fragrance side, and i

suppose it to be a litle more subtle in smell, It probably comes down to preference of fragrance as to what to

choose, and as i have only used the uncsented gel , i can not give any more details apart from the obvious

advertised facts. But i have learned that some additional Androstenone works very well with Asian gentelmen, so good

luck with the Chikara also, and if you dont find a satisfactory result with the Chikara, then keep it and add just a

small spray to your Androstenone product once you have run the initial tests on whatever Androstenone product you

choose. :thumbsup:

thanks for your input. also, i recieved a sample pack of te gel, and

i personally like the smell. what would that compare to? ;edge sandalwood or edge unscented?

gaf
03-21-2007, 03:52 PM
I just aim at my chest and spray

from an arms length away, after applying the SOE to my wrists and neck.
sometimes two sprays, sometimes one....

terry0400-40
03-22-2007, 12:52 AM
thanks

for your input. also, i recieved a sample pack of te gel, and i personally like the smell. what would that compare

to? ;edge sandalwood or edge unscented?Ha ha i thought you had me there, but

i have just opened one up, and rubbed a little on, It does smell quite nice now that you mention it, I just asked an

Indian Hindi girl if it was sandlewood and she said it was, so there we go. also the smell is still lingering, and

the unscented phero that i sometimes use dont have this nice lingering fragrance like this seems to have. I may have

to get a bottle of the Essentials just to experience what the Vetiver and clearysage is like, compared with the

Sandlewood.

oscar
03-22-2007, 02:51 AM
Ha ha i thought you had me there, but i have just opened

one up, and rubbed a little on, It does smell quite nice now that you mention it, I just asked an Indian Hindi girl

if it was sandlewood and she said it was, so there we go. also the smell is still lingering, and the unscented phero

that i sometimes use dont have this nice lingering fragrance like this seems to have. I may have to get a bottle of

the Essentials just to experience what the Vetiver and clearysage is like, compared with the

Sandlewood.

thanks for your input. also, i recieved a sample pack

of te gel, and i personally like the smell. what would that compare to? ;edge sandalwood or edge

unscented?

terry & osit,

I've seen a couple of guys mentioning that they thought that

Edge Gels (http://love-scent.com/product_info.php?ref=66&products_id=57) were unscented, but the only ones

that I ever had were fragranced with the same scent that's in

TE/sandalwood (http://love-scent.com/product_info.php?ref=66&products_id=10).

Oscar :)

osit
03-22-2007, 08:18 AM
terry & osit,

I've seen a couple of guys mentioning that they thought that

Edge Gels (http://love-scent.com/product_info.php?ref=66&products_id=57) were unscented, but the only

ones that I ever had were fragranced with the same scent that's in

TE/sandalwood (http://love-scent.com/product_info.php?ref=66&products_id=10).

Oscar

:)
thanks oscar and terry. i guess i will have to try out the sandalwood.
by the way, i got my order

today. ordered it tueday come in at 11am. chikara. i rolled on some soe and i cannot smell anything aside from the

initial application when it smells like alchohol. but the chikara is an overpowering smell. i sprayed on my lower

neck to where my sternum starts. smell is great. will be field testing this . look for a new thread of my log.