PDA

View Full Version : Non-phero scents / oils...you guys use them?

smooth312
03-20-2007, 07:42 AM
So I was reading the Mix PI with (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17429)

thread yesterday, and for some reason I ended up searching up a bunch of different scents and oils and

stuff.

I'm thinking of getting some vanilla oil, roll on. But then, there's also some really great scents and

oils I read about.

Like aphrodisiac scents? There's a few interesting ones...

Jasmin...a very strong

aphrodisiac scent

Ylang-Ylang...I know PI scented has this, but I have unscented. Anyone like the smell of

Ylang Ylang? apparently it has aphrodisiac qualities by itself

there's also scents that women use for various

uses. I found one called "lick me all over"

Seems like it's pretty popular from what I've read. I might get

some of that too. I know you're thinking that it's a female scent, but it's weird, not sure if you guys have

heard this ....but I know a lot of women who use the mens version of Acqua di Gio armani cologne. they just love

the smell of it. I have some but I barely use it because it's so distracting and strong.

but anyway, just

thought I'd post this. If you ever start selling oils/scents, Bruce...let us know..

smooth312
03-20-2007, 07:45 AM
I'm also thinking using these

scent oils as cover scents are a lot stronger than using regular cologne, and they probably last a lot

longer

...one more thing, is there any way of knowing the scent that's in Chikara so I can buy it separately and

apply like a scented oil to extend the scent?

Oceanborn
03-20-2007, 08:04 AM
Acqua di Gio. Though it smells

nice on it's own, it doesn't cover none very well. The flowery smell contradicts the none stank.

None mix

well with sweet smells like Black Code or David Backham's Instinct. It also mixes well with Ylang Ylang, Vanilla or

Coconut.

I like the smell of PI with ylang ylang (I'm talking about unscented PI with ylang ylang essential

oil). But it attracts ants.. :P

Jasmin. There are two kinds of Jasmin. West Indian Jasmin & East Indian

Jasmin. The west is more flowery. East is more sweet. But it's a very feminine scent. People will think you're

wearing female perfume.

Personally, I always prefer unscented pheromone products and add my own scents to

match my mood.

(One of my hobby is to collect scent oils and perfumes :))