PDA

View Full Version : PI, Alpha a314, & SOE unbeleivable

Guy101
03-19-2007, 05:10 AM
Hi Folks,

Yesterday I put 02 drops of Alpha a314 behind each ear, 01 drop of PI on wrists & another behind

neck, & about 07 inches of SOE scented on neck & chest & went out to busy cafe full of girls studying in a

university nearby

There were lots of eye contacts & smiling & in the area where I sat every girl was trying to

get a seat beside me & they spoke loudly to attract my attention, & there was that girl sitting with her boy friend

experiencing a love at first sight with lots of nice feelings in her eyes & drop of tears in each eye

This was

the greatest results I have ever received

bubblebob
03-19-2007, 07:13 AM
Congratulations kharboush,

this sounds awesome! How old are you (you mentioned university, so I figured you are in your twenties)? Because 2

drops of PI seem to be quite a lot for someone at that age (judging by the experiences of most of the forum

members). Maybe the A314 helped to tone the 'aggressiveness'-factor down? Did you use some additional cover other

than the scented SOE?

BTW, I'm starting to become jealous... *g*

Guy101
03-20-2007, 12:57 AM
thank you, I am early thirties, I

only used the SOE as a cover scent, I love the smell so much

Gegogi
03-20-2007, 01:25 AM
A314 is mostly androsterone, but

also contains a little androstenone as well as a few other "secrets." I don't think the A314 "toned down" the PI.

It probably complemented and focused it more. For that reason I find A314 and NPA or chemset androstenone a great

combo. Maybe the SOE helped impart a friendly edge.

Incidentally, SOE ain't a good cover scent for PI.

Scented SOE barely covers its own heavy androstenol and androsterone mix, let alone PI. The woman's tears may have

been from the raw smell of androstenone in the air...