PDA

View Full Version : what should i go with...

stick figure
03-17-2007, 07:55 PM
hey what up i am 6'3 225lbs and pretty built. I am a pretty good looking man but not a lot of game when it

comes to the girls. I am single and wanna get as many girls attention as I can :). the more the better. I am very

social but have a hard time getting women to come home with me... most of the time I come off as... "too nice" or

"always the friend" if you know what i mean. I was thinking about the SOE/NPA combo? what do you guys think... i

heard the soe scented it very very nice!

here is a pic to better help the decision

stick figure
03-18-2007, 02:36 PM
anybody?????

stick figure
03-18-2007, 02:37 PM
please help... sorry for

the double post, don't know how to delete it?

hyper8
03-18-2007, 05:28 PM
Yeah. I'm in the same boat

myself,Always the "friend" but I am always looking to improve myself first and then use mones as kind of a nice

edge. I think you can't go wrong with Npa,soe,Ae,Lt,or wagg. I mix and rotate them all the time. It might be just

me but with Soe and Lt, I have had the best results so far. Good luck! Lean back stay cool and have fun with it! I

offten find myself trying
too hard and it gets messed up. When I relax thing go much better. Peace!:cheers:

Idtapthat
03-22-2007, 10:06 AM
Sup stick figure? The PI or

NPA will give you that Alpha male effect and I think it will balance out your nice guy side. You are a big dude

already so I think it will workout nicely :D Nice guys are great, but on a more primal level, the Alpha male ends up

contributing the most to the gene pool. Your size plus the right pheromones will elicit the right attention IMHO.