PDA

View Full Version : No more Newsletters

themaster3000
03-16-2007, 05:34 PM
Hello, I

haven't received any newsletter from LS since November 2006. Has LS stopped releasing the monthly newsletters?

Bruce
03-16-2007, 05:58 PM
We still send them out, usually

every few weeks. I am guessing you have an AOL email account. Am I right? If so, all email from Love Scent gets

bounced. The thing to do is get a free email account (yahoo, hotmail or gmail) and change your email address with

us.

Bruce
03-16-2007, 06:00 PM
I just checked your email in the

forum. No AOL address there, and I usually send a copy of the newsletters from there too, so I am guessing your

copy of the newsletters is ending up in your junk mail folder, or maybe your mail server is bouncing our emails as

spam. Check that.

Peace,
B

themaster3000
03-27-2007, 10:57 AM
THX, I get my mails via

Outlook and all spam mails are saved in my online mail-box! I will resubscribe another mail address!

oscar
04-03-2007, 10:08 AM
themaster3000,

There are two

ways that I know of to get the newsletters:
One is to agree to receive them through an account on the store

site,
and the other is to have the "Receive Admin Emails" checked as "Yes" on your forum User CP.

I got

a newsletter from both sources on March 29.

I don't know if you got one from the store site (I can't see in

there), but I can tell that you probably didn't get one from the forum since the "Receive Admin Emails" option on

your forum user control panel is checked as "No".

There's a similar account editing option on the store user

profile in case you didn't get that one either.

There's a new coupon code in the recent ones. It's

definitely worthwhile to make sure that you're signed up.

Oscar :)

Bruce
04-05-2007, 01:59 PM
Yeah, good catch. I should have

checked that when I looked at your account M3000. It was set to *not* receive admin emails (which includes the

newsletters). I took the liberty of setting it so that you will get them from now on. I just sent another

newsletter yesterday, which you probably didn't get either. I think I will post a copy in the main forum. Seems

like a lot of folks aren't getting them.

B

alanrudy
06-20-2007, 03:58 AM
I haven't been getting the

newletters either. I'm signed up both ways of recieving it. I have yahoo mail. It must be going to my spam

folder for some reason. Is there anyway someone can send me another copy with the coupon code and any specials,

I'm interested in making another order soon. Thanks.

belgareth
06-20-2007, 04:45 AM
Hi Alan,

The last

newsletter I got was 5/16. Did you get that one? If not, would you like a copy forwarded to you?

alanrudy
06-20-2007, 01:56 PM
Thanks Bel. Either you or

someone else sent me one today, thanks. I think I can avoid mail going to my spam folder if I add the e-mail address

to my contacts. Thanks again.

belgareth
06-20-2007, 02:24 PM
Bruce just sent out a new

newsletter today. Yes, that's how you do it. Let me know if you need help with it.

blktalon
06-25-2007, 08:13 PM
Howdy,
I know mine are being filtered, as we just got Comcast from the old Adelphia system. I've got 578

emails in my filtered mail. Outlook used to do this for me and use my lists. Ohh well, if someone can forward me a

copy to blktalon71@yahoodotcom so I can add the address to my white list it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jay

Bruce
06-26-2007, 07:51 AM
I will start posting copies in the

forum like I used to do, but I think if you put the domain "love-scent.com" in your list you should be OK.

B