PDA

View Full Version : Did I get Hit? Hit Report

redvette
03-15-2007, 11:38 PM
So I was

using SOE (lots)/Chikara(2 spray)/a wipe of TE (its hard to dab with the spray TE bottle), and I think was getting

hits...

Does hard grinding on the floor and having women act like they're having sex with you and rubbing you

know what on your leg count? Now this happened with many differeny women, not just one. I was also... sandwiched by

2 women.. twice..

However, I was never "kissed". *shrug*. :rant:

I think I've found my magic formula!

Mtnjim
03-16-2007, 10:03 AM
Sounds like one, especially if they

weren't acting like that with anyone else.

redvette
03-16-2007, 12:52 PM
Ohh and I forgot to add, two

women slap my "behind", though I was not dancing with them. And another pulled me into her while I standing and she

was sitting on a coach.

SwingerMD
03-16-2007, 10:27 PM
If getting slapped on the

"behind" is not both figuratively and literally not a "hit", I'm not sure what is :think: .

Now as for

getting kissed or kissing, that requires a bit more of an investment.

-SwingerMD

MOBLEYC57
03-17-2007, 10:50 AM
So I was

using SOE (lots)/Chikara(2 spray)/a wipe of TE (its hard to dab with the spray TE bottle), and I think was getting

hits...

Does hard grinding on the floor and having women act like they're having sex with you and rubbing you

know what on your leg count? Now this happened with many differeny women, not just one. I was also... sandwiched by

2 women.. twice..

However, I was never "kissed". *shrug*. :rant:

I think I've found my magic

formula!

How old are you, Red?

Did you apply everything to your skin and/or clothing?

You know

the young ones grind all the time now in clubs ... it's the thing to do.

I went out a week ago, and kind of got

upset. I ask this lady to dance, and the whole dance ... all she wanted to do was turn her rear to me, and let me

grind on it! :think:

But then, and after two glasses of wine ... I danced with three other women, and they all

did the same ... turn that rear around, back up into me, and rocked! The wine had me loving it!!! :sick:

redvette
03-17-2007, 11:50 AM
How old

are you, Red?

Did you apply everything to your skin and/or clothing?

You know the young ones grind all the

time now in clubs ... it's the thing to do.

I went out a week ago, and kind of got upset. I ask this lady to

dance, and the whole dance ... all she wanted to do was turn her rear to me, and let me grind on it! :think:

But then, and after two glasses of wine ... I danced with three other women, and they all did the same ... turn

that rear around, back up into me, and rocked! The wine had me loving it!!! :sick:

LOL funny you didn't

like the grinding :twisted: (were you in a latin club?). Were you there only to dance? :rofl:

I am 23. And I

just applied it to my wrist and neck and chest. Not clothing.

So when grinding, try touching her all over the

place and see what she does (slowly though). For me, there were some women who were like, o yeah, I love that, and

they let me do a little "feel feel (anywhere)". Others were like, well take it "slow and easy", but they did not

completely back off.

I wonder how many of the women that grinds hard are willing to go home with you... know

what I mean? You're basicly doing it on a floor.

MOBLEYC57
03-18-2007, 07:51 AM
LOL funny

you didn't like the grinding :twisted: (were you in a latin club?). Were you there only to dance? :rofl:

Oh no, I loved the grinding ... after a couple of glasses of wine, but I'm a dinosaur ... I like the old ways of

looking into my partners eyes, smiling ... I go three or four days without knowing where my cell phone is, and have

to remember what I had on last, to find it. People can move or blink without their cell ... I don't plan on

becoming that! :nono:

I wonder how many of the women that grinds hard are willing to go

home with you... know what I mean? You're basicly doing it on a floor.

In the older days, I'd believe

that to be the case, but now days ... it's part of dancing ... some may still get turned on. :run: