PDA

View Full Version : My Alpha 7 is EXCELLENT stuff

terry0400-40
03-15-2007, 04:42 AM
My magic Alpha 7 arrived today, and within 15 minutes i was rubbing 1/2 a drop onto

my wrist, and the Androstenone odour it did exibit far exceeded my expectations, as every now and then i received a

good strong whiff of this great unscented variety that i had on, i really love the smell of this stuff, it did not

take me long to come to the conclusion that this was good genuine shit i had here, later on i left the house with 2

drops applied around my gills with 10" SOE unscented on top and rubbed in a little, and covered with just a light

spray of Vetiver Hombre cologne, I never thought that i would get a better result than my good old NPA + SOE usually

provides, but the first thing i noticed was that every now and then i felt so smooth, along with a confident

reassuring sort of feeling to go with it, and i must say i like the feel of the A7 that is for sure, and as far as

the opposite sex is concerned the stuff does not have any shortcommings whatsoever in this department, I honestly

think it is one of the better products i have used if today was any indication of the potential of this stuff, as i

really did get an abundance of lingering looks from women and also young ladies, but there is also something that is

a little strange i think, and that is also the looks that i was receiving from women who were about 20 foot away

from me, i dont see how the fragrance could travel so far? And i usually dont get looks from that distance, when i

am in this same area, and dressed casually as usual. So the outcome is that i really like this Alpha 7, and i think

i have found something that suits me as well, but before i go and slam the SOE over the top again, i will just try

it at 2 drops alone and nothing else no cologne nothing except the raw A7, So before anyone starts to think i am in

OD territory, i will remind you that i am 55 yr old, and i can also handle a little attitude if necessary. :smite:

:lol:

Guy101
03-15-2007, 06:39 AM
You mean that the A7 you have is

the scented version

Bruce
03-15-2007, 07:38 AM
It's the UNscented type. The smell

he is talking about is the smell of the pheromones aNONE and aRONE. NPA is a bit of a different animal, but A7 is

VERY far better than Primal; no comparison. Primal fans... try A7 and you will never go back.

terry0400-40
03-15-2007, 12:16 PM
It's the

UNscented type. The smell he is talking about is the smell of the pheromones aNONE and aRONE. NPA is a bit of a

different animal, but A7 is VERY far better than Primal; no comparison. Primal fans... try A7 and you will never go

back.Yes the smell of genuine pheromone is in this bottle, there is no

doubt in anyway with this stuff, even though it is unscented, but i like the smell, and i agree with Bruce on this

one, as i am sold on this Alpha 7 now, just simply for the reason that it is really nice to wear, and the one

important thing is, that it really works for me, oh and thank you for trading my bottle of PI for this A7 Bruce,

its good to be able to leave a positive feedback on this one, aspecially so soon, at this rate i will be going for

another, I wonder if anyone has any experience with the scented version ? I find it a bit of a wonder why others

have not been posting like mad on this A7 in the past, I just hope i can get another before the shelves are cleared

of it, ha ha, Bruce have you got a few good nightwatch dogs around the pherostore??? :rofl:

stuttgart-man
03-15-2007, 02:51 PM
Which properties you can

expext when applying Alpha 7?
Is there a product which is similar to Alpha 7?
Is it right that Alpha 7 consists to

80% Rone?

Thank you in advance!

terry0400-40
03-15-2007, 04:18 PM
Which

properties you can expext when applying Alpha 7?
Is there a product which is similar to Alpha 7?
Is it right that

Alpha 7 consists to 80% Rone?

Thank you in advance!Hi S-M , greetings

from Australia, The product you have mentioned Alpha 7, consists of 6mg Androstenone and 1mg Androsterone, in 10 mL,

in a light oil base, the drops come out without any problem, and another good thing is that the carrier oil does not

make my neck itch like APC and PI have tendancy to do, So the desired effect of this preparation is primarily to

project an image of a strong matcho dominant sexy male, which i suppose can cause some people to feel a little

threatened and or intimidated by the wearers presence upon first impression, but with the addition of the 1mg

Androsterone this also adds the perception of the wearer having the qualities of a gentleman, ie therefore can be

trusted and relied upon. There are other Androstenone products on the market usually the dominant formulas mostly

consist of Androstenone only, Like each time some Androstenol or Androsterone are added to a formula then this will

always compromise the full effects of the dominance factor in whatever product, usually these additions are added to

enhance and or give character to the Androstenone, especially in the case of added Androsterone which is very

closely related in its molectular construction to that of Androstenone, It is my opinion that a small amount of

added rone is enough to add a little sofisticated gentleman to the effects of the none as in the case of the Alpha

7... now too much rone would probably make me look like the old non sexy gentleman in the kitchen sort of thing, now

if a product was 80% rone, even though i am 55, it would make me sort of appealing to say 70 year old ladies, and

young women would think i would make make a good friend for their grandfathers ha ha, There are other brands

available that may have say 3mg, none, with another divided 2 mg of additional nol and rone for instance. The only

other brand that i am aware of which contains the letter ( 7 ) is the Amazing 7 Chikara, which consists of more nol

than none, plus some rone and another few mysterious pheromones in 10mL, if i remember correctly. If i was going to

use Chikara at my age then i would use one spray around the gills and then add 1 or 2 drops of Alpha 7 and rub it in

a little , i think that would be a nice blast ha ha , sea ya. :wave:

stuttgart-man
03-15-2007, 05:25 PM
Hi Terry,

thank you

very much! Your post has help me among other things regarding a theory! Ever I have used rone-only-products (or

products which contains predominantly Rone), most women who were attracted by me was much more olden than me!

If

I understand you right Rone let appers you as a peaceful genleman with good manners! So a little bit Rone enhances

the power of None, because None only perhaps let appears you as evil and aggressive! Nevertheless I have made good

experiences with None-only-products, assumed the None-amount was low! But now you have made me inquiring

:wave:

I`m not sure but I believe that the product with 80% Rone was A314!?

smooth312
03-15-2007, 05:39 PM
Hi Terry, greetings from

California! Lol, I noticed you say that in some of your posts, so I thought it would be nice to do the

same.

Anyway, ever since following that thread where you traded A7 for PI, I've put A7 on my list of things I

want to buy soon. I'm really interested, especially since you posted this.

It's the UNscented

type. The smell he is talking about is the smell of the pheromones aNONE and aRONE. NPA is a bit of a different

animal, but A7 is VERY far better than Primal; no comparison. Primal fans... try A7 and you will never go

back.
So I got a question.

Here's what I smell...

NPA = smells like piss
PI = smells like sweating

dude

A7..what does it smell like as far as the actual pheromones? When I get it I'll be getting the scented

version, though I'm still curious to know what the unscented smells like.

Gegogi
03-16-2007, 12:25 AM
I`m not sure but I believe

that the product with 80% Rone was A314!?

Yep, and it has 18 other "trace" pheromones in the other

20% including a wee bit of none. A314 dresses up well for evenings/dates with a few dabs of NPA/TE and a couple

stripes of SOE. However A314 is an ideal standalone for work. It enhances your professional image and gives you an

alpha edge without the negative qualities with none.

NPA = smells like piss

To be

precise, NPA smells like a cross between cat wee, workout armpit and bugspray. Piss smells far better.

stuttgart-man
03-16-2007, 12:52 PM
Yep, and it

has 18 other "trace" pheromones in the other 20% including a wee bit of none.

Wow!!! Is there a race

regarding the number of different pheromones :think:

To be precise, NPA smells like a

cross between cat wee, workout armpit and bugspray. Piss smells far better.

For me None has an pleasant

smell! I´m the onliest who like the smell of None?

Gegogi
03-16-2007, 12:58 PM
I you like the smell of

androstenone, hang at hog farms and men's locker rooms. They're rank with da funk of none.

smooth312
03-16-2007, 02:33 PM
hmm...good description of NPA,

Gegogi ;)

As for A7, can anyone describe what it smells like?

terry0400-40
03-16-2007, 03:51 PM
hmm...good

description of NPA, Gegogi ;)

As for A7, can anyone describe what it smells like?Well to me, it sort of smells similar to NPA or Pheromax new, And once rubbed in and it

dries down it smells somewhat like SOE unscented to a smaller degree, even though my sense of smell is not that

good, i can not fail to notice the smell of A7, and i like it, Also i really love the feeling of cool calm and

controlled energy boost i get from it, I would like to also get others opinion on the effect that A7 has upon them,

because it really does project a wonderfull feeling over me as mentioned, and the energy is amazing. no bull. Maby

the looks i have experienced whilst i have been wearing this could be atributed to the way my actual demeaner and

style of movement has been influenced by the application of the A7 in some respects, And then again this would not

explain why some toddlers have been smiling at me with outstretched arms and calling me ( who is a complete stranger

) "dad da " its been a long time since i have been called dad da, as the youngest of my 8 children is 18 yo.. ha

ha. I can honestly say i hope anyone else who is using this stuff, come to love it as much as i do, because it is

like finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, when something actually works so well. :cheers:

CAtriathlete
03-17-2007, 09:31 AM
hmm...good description of NPA, Gegogi ;)

As for A7, can anyone describe what it smells

like?

I have an acute sense of smell, and I must say that A7 is strong! It's hard to pinpoint the odor,

but if I were evaluating it like a wine, I would say:

-Heavy on the nose
-Top notes of musk and vulva
-Bottom

notes of patchouli, fresh urine, and sandalwood.

I am quite serious about this. I'm curious what others would

say.

I also have to agree strongly with Terry that this stuff has a noticable effect on my psyche and nervous

system when I wear it. THis is the real deal!

-CAT

Holmes
03-17-2007, 01:22 PM
I also

have to agree strongly with Terry that this stuff has a noticable effect on my psyche and nervous system when I wear

it.

What effect does it have on your nervous system?

CAtriathlete
03-17-2007, 02:46 PM
What

effect does it have on your nervous system?

I feel more alert--a bit amped up--as well as slightly light

headed. It really is a noticeable if subtle buzz. I'm still not sure if I like it or not.

I also definitely

feel more confident- I'm usually fairly passive, but I feel like if I got challenged I would confidently kick

anyone's ass. It's not actually that I feel more aggressive, simply that I wouldn't hesitate to protect what's

mine if I needed to.

-CAT

Oceanborn
03-18-2007, 02:46 AM
Is A7 oil based like PI or

alcohol based like NPA?

CAtriathlete
03-18-2007, 07:10 AM
Is

A7 oil based like PI or alcohol based like NPA?

Oil Based.

-CAT

stuttgart-man
03-18-2007, 09:14 AM
How many mcg contains a

drop/spray of A7?

terry0400-40
03-18-2007, 09:59 AM
How many mcg contains a drop/spray of A7?At a

rough guess S-M, I recon around the 25mcg per drop sort of ballpark figure. Maby someone whose had more schooling

than I could provide a more precise figure though. I went out with one drop of this stuff alone on the otherday, and

it sure was noticed, yesterday i used 2 drops and 12" SOE, I had a fair amount of greetings and interactions with a

large mixed bag of people,with just a smoothe positive warm charged feeling all round, there were a few dramas

unfolding around me that i could easily discern going on between other individuals, which were also intruding

somewhat into my areas of durastrictions, but i did not buy into any of it, and those involved were sort of giving

me quisical sort of lookes as they probably could not understand why i was so uncharacteristicially detached, but

then again with my little A7 mix , i really did not feel like getting involved in any petty squabbles as i was just

feeling the positive vibes and living each present passing second in its great and unique timeframe, but i did

notice that i was sure feeling very friendly and positive overall, with good solid handshakes allround, and those i

interacted with caught this vibe and left me, feeling also elated as i could see. To sum it up, just a positive

whammo sort hit mix, but smooth and sofisticated for sure, it leaves my A314 miles behind in the James Bond

stakes.... :thumbsup:

bubblebob
03-18-2007, 11:14 AM
You guys made me curious - I

just ordered a bottle of unscented A7. Maybe this stuff (in connection with SOE) will replace my AE+SOE and C7+SOE

combos... I'm kinda hyped! :)

terry0400-40
03-18-2007, 06:25 PM
You

guys made me curious - I just ordered a bottle of unscented A7. Maybe this stuff (in connection with SOE) will

replace my AE+SOE and C7+SOE combos... I'm kinda hyped! :)Greetings and

salutations Sir Bubblebob, Lord of the Icy Realms, if you be needing a little heat to disperse those mones, then

there be plenty of this here in Auatralia. Yes for sure i kind of think you will be hyped up and with your engine

hot and revving, As you sure is going to melt some frost from amoungst those beautifull sexy Ice Angels up there

in the North country, With your exclusive Magic Alpha 7 genuine USA quality imported heavy artillery peice,that ye

be now a packin there wid all yo valuable stuff and all. :wub: :whip:

CAtriathlete
03-18-2007, 07:08 PM
I used one drop of A7 at

dance class this morning. At first I was getting great hits- lot of smiles and hugs. Then, once the room started

warming up, and I could smell the -NONE wafting off me, women started avoiding me. It's weird, that the men seemed

to gravitate towards me, not in an affectionate way but more like they were dancing around me to protect the tribal

leader. In any case, I would say this was an OD situation. And that was on one drop of A7! This stuff is

superstrong. I can only use one drop max. At this rate, my one bottle will last for years and years!

-CAT

raul1966
06-01-2007, 07:55 PM
Hello Everybody!
I Just wanna share w/ u guys results that i had w/ A 7 and

shikara.
First I am 40yo Hispanic and I had all those wonderful feeling and sensation that

TERRY had using A 7 alone.
One day I mix 2 spray of Shikara and 1 drop of A7 and went to a

restaurant that I go often,Both waitress stare at me a soon as I entered and their eyes got so wet and dilated. And

both looked at me like I was VIP or the president .
Then both keep passing by me and smiling

to the point that one of them went to clean my table, she dropped a naptkin, I will say intentionally, and show me

her thong( by the way she is 32 and the other girl is 20).
The next time I went, It was only

the girl of 32yo, but this time I put 3 sprays of shikara and 2 drops of A7.
She saw when I

parked my car so she was by the door and inmediately she hang her hand to me to shake hands, she not even know how

to act.
Whatsoever, after 12 min. of me been there, she went to me to tell me that she just

got a headeache. Do you guys think that she got headeache because I OD?
Another time I mix 2

drops of A7 and Master and I noticed the people star fighting eachother.
Shikara by itself

gave me good results, but also many people come to me asking me question like I know

everything.
Thanks averyone for all ince posting!!

terry0400-40
06-02-2007, 04:33 AM
Hello Everybody!
I Just wanna share w/ u guys results that

i had w/ A 7 and shikara.
First I am 40yo Hispanic and I had all those wonderful feeling and

sensation that TERRY had using A 7 alone.
One day I mix 2 spray of Shikara and 1 drop of A7

and went to a restaurant that I go often,Both waitress stare at me a soon as I entered and their eyes got so wet and

dilated. And both looked at me like I was VIP or the president .
Then both keep passing by me

and smiling to the point that one of them went to clean my table, she dropped a naptkin, I will say intentionally,

and show me her thong( by the way she is 32 and the other girl is 20).
The next time I went,

It was only the girl of 32yo, but this time I put 3 sprays of shikara and 2 drops of A7.
She

saw when I parked my car so she was by the door and inmediately she hang her hand to me to shake hands, she not even

know how to act.
Whatsoever, after 12 min. of me been there, she went to me to tell me that

she just got a headeache. Do you guys think that she got headeache because I OD?
Another time

I mix 2 drops of A7 and Master and I noticed the people star fighting eachother.
Shikara by

itself gave me good results, but also many people come to me asking me question like I know

everything.
Thanks averyone for all ince posting!!
Raul :goodpost: great results buddy, good on ya, yes the Alpha 7 sure is good shit man i

really like it.

And hey man i have even great results when i use the A7 with 1 or 1+1/2

pkt SOE, Give it a go my friend you will be stoked as well.

Bad thing has happened

i have run out of SOE its all finished.

BUT Big thank you as i

will follow your advice and use my last Chikara pkt with some Alpha 7.:wave:

WorkingMann
06-02-2007, 05:42 AM
about the OD..
She might

have gotten it from that because I have also got massive headaches if I OD bigtime.. She might be more sensitive

than you..

raul1966
06-06-2007, 04:05 PM
Raul :goodpost: great results buddy, good on

ya, yes the Alpha 7 sure is good shit man i really like it.

And hey man i have even great results when i use the A7 with 1 or 1+1/2 pkt SOE, Give it a

go my friend you will be stoked as well.

Bad

thing has happened i have run out of SOE its all finished.

BUT Big thank you as i will follow your advice and use my last Chikara pkt with some Alpha

7.:wave:

Hello Terry.
Do you think the SOE is more convinience on gel

pack.?

WORKINGMANN with what dose u don't get headache?

terry0400-40
06-06-2007, 05:38 PM
Hello Terry.
Do you think the SOE is more convinience on gel pack.?

WORKINGMANN with

what dose u don't get headache?The gel/pks SOE are very convenient and easy

to use as well as being reliable and effective.

They are good to use if you are not prepared, or do not have access to the 10ml

roller top bottle. BUT

The SOE 10mL roller top bottle contains the same pheromone as about 62.5 gel/pks

SOE.
I wonder what the cost of 62.5 pcks compared with the 10ml

bottle. ?

The roller top bottle is wonderful
to use when

the roller ball has been freed up and is rolling at 100% efficiency :thumbsup:

I have just ordered another bottle of SOE and

i will probably swap rollers over and put my old one in the new bottle.

I also like to use the drops of SOE and

measure them into my own unique mixes and spray bottles.

Its is then so easy to carry a small 2.5 ml

spray bottle around ready for a quickie ( spray that is ) ha

ha.

I

have also squeezed gel/pks into spray bottles with some Alpha 7 added or NPA or whatever it is just so

easy.

I have

a good variety of sprayers made up and ready for action to suit a variety of occasions.

I like to have my guns loaded and ready

for action :angel:

BuckPang
06-06-2007, 06:02 PM
HI Terry,
where do you get the

2.5ml spray bottles from?

ShyAsianGuy26
06-06-2007, 06:07 PM
I think the small

atomizers can be ordered at love-scent store. Not sure

BuckPang
06-06-2007, 06:10 PM
I can see that LS has a small

4ml roll top, but only a 10ml atomizer.

2.5ml would be excellent .. can't find that anywhere?

terry0400-40
06-06-2007, 06:13 PM
HI

Terry,
where do you get the 2.5ml spray bottles from?They were given to me

full of pheromone as a trial size gift when i purchased pheromones from another pheromone source.

gaf
06-09-2007, 10:54 PM
I can't remember who but someone

was asking what scented A7 smells like:
Cloves and Cinnamon, a sort of allspice (not oldspice!) scent

I cover

with CK eternity and find that it mixes well with it , in fact most "fresh" & "citrus" colognes seem to work well

over the top for me.
Another thing I find is that if I'm a bit cocky and funny towards older (40+) woman (a la "de

angelo") they go nuts and conversations can get very sexual, sometimes just a bit too much information on their

part...

My dose: around half a drop for no more then 3 days on the neck, two days off heavy none products after

that as I'm naturally high in the none dept. Also I do find that A7 effects me in a positive way , I'm a bit more

open and confident towards people and don't mind speaking my mind, regardless.

raul1966
06-12-2007, 06:26 PM
The gel/pks SOE are very convenient and easy to use as

well as being reliable and effective.

They are good to use if

you are not prepared, or do not have access to the 10ml roller top bottle. BUT

The SOE 10mL roller top bottle contains the same pheromone as about 62.5 gel/pks

SOE.
I wonder what the cost of 62.5 pcks compared with the 10ml

bottle. ?

The roller top bottle is

wonderful
to use when the roller ball has been freed up and is

rolling at 100% efficiency :thumbsup:

I have just ordered

another bottle of SOE and i will probably swap rollers over and put my old one in the new

bottle.

I also like to use the drops of SOE and measure them

into my own unique mixes and spray bottles.

Its is then so easy

to carry a small 2.5 ml spray bottle around ready for a quickie ( spray that is ) ha

ha.

I have also squeezed gel/pks into spray bottles with

some Alpha 7 added or NPA or whatever it is just so easy.

I

have a good variety of sprayers made up and ready for action to suit a variety of

occasions.

I like to have my guns loaded and ready for action

:angel:

Thank you Terry 4 ur reply.
I just recieved my Soe and npa. Am planning to

give a try over the weekend.
What combination should I use? Soon I will ask for rise to my boss. He is white.

What I have right now are: CHIKARA, LIQUID TRUST,SOE,NPA,A7 MASTER,AE,TE,PERCEPTION,AND IR.
And also pretty soon

I will have a important interview,but I don,t know if is going to be male o female.
Thanks in advance for all

replys on this matter.

visual999
06-13-2007, 07:56 AM
Raul, would love to hear

feedback from you, or anyone else, on Terry's trademark mix: 4 dabs of NPA and 24'' of SOE

I've never done

more than 12 '' SOE, so it got me very very curious.

terry0400-40
06-13-2007, 01:18 PM
Thank you Terry 4 ur reply.
I just recieved my Soe and npa. Am planning to give a try over

the weekend.
What combination should I use? Soon I will ask for rise to my boss. He is white. What I have right now

are: CHIKARA, LIQUID TRUST,SOE,NPA,A7 MASTER,AE,TE,PERCEPTION,AND IR.
And also pretty soon I will have a important

interview,but I don,t know if is going to be male o female.
Thanks in advance for all replys on this

matter.For the interveiw Alpha7 x 1/2 drop + SOE x 24", Spread this

around the neck front area. and pat in some nice fragrance to get the mix diffusing well, +

LT x 4 sprays to upper chest area of shirt, like 2 each

side.

This will give you the dominance of around 12 mcg aNONE

with 48 mcg aNOL Softening Attractant and about 14mcg of aRONE Added Gentleman. With the reassurance Factor 4 of the

LT. :thumbsup:

raul1966
06-13-2007, 04:33 PM
For the interveiw Alpha7 x 1/2 drop + SOE x 24",

Spread this around the neck front area. and pat in some nice fragrance to get the mix diffusing well, +

LT x 4 sprays to upper chest area of shirt, like 2 each

side.

This will give you the dominance of around 12 mcg aNONE

with 48 mcg aNOL Softening Attractant and about 14mcg of aRONE Added Gentleman. With the reassurance Factor 4 of the

LT. :thumbsup:
I already took notes Terry,Thank you for such a great info.

24 in of soe sound a lot,what can happen if OD?
Terry have u ever got women get

wild when using pheros?

Raul, would love to hear feedback from you, or

anyone else, on Terry's trademark mix: 4 dabs of NPA and 24'' of SOE

I've never done more than 12 '' SOE,

so it got me very very curious.
Yes Visual999 I will give it a try w/ 24 in.
Today I used 8 in of SOE and

people were so talkative and making jokes out of thing air; and me I felt so nice,so confident. Wonderful

experience!

terry0400-40
06-13-2007, 09:37 PM
I already took notes Terry,Thank you for such a great info. 24 in of soe

sound a lot,what can happen if OD?
Terry have u ever got women get wild when using

pheros?

Raul, would love to hear feedback from you, or anyone else, on Terry's trademark mix: 4 dabs

of NPA and 24'' of SOE

I've never done more than 12 '' SOE, so it got me very very curious.
Yes Visual999

I will give it a try w/ 24 in.
Today I used 8 in of SOE and people were so talkative and making jokes out of thing

air; and me I felt so nice,so confident. Wonderful experience!Raul Hi ya,

Yes 24" SOE may seem much for some younger age than me, actually it is about 60mcg of Pheromone content which is

smaller amount than one SOE gel/pck. which = 80 mcg.

I have also had results with smaller amounts

but i am a man who likes to make the

ABOMB.

Ha ha i have had a bad experience one day

when i was working at arms reach of about 5 women,

I was wearing about 20 mcg aNONE and about

40mcg aRONE each day and 4 of the good looking chicks were treating me like prince charming and inviting me into

their car at break times.

So along comes this young large overweight girl for a days work and as soon as i get about 3 feet

away from her she just stares at me and really badmouths me and tries to compete with me for 4 hours and all the

time just staring at me everytime i look up , she hated me,

Well she leaves job after lunch and not

returns.

raul1966
06-20-2007, 06:04 PM
Raul Hi ya, Yes 24" SOE may seem much for some younger

age than me, actually it is about 60mcg of Pheromone content which is smaller amount than one SOE gel/pck. which =

80 mcg.

I have also had results with smaller amounts but i am a

man who likes to make the

ABOMB.

Ha ha i have had a bad experience one day when i was working at arms reach of about 5 women,

I was wearing about 20 mcg aNONE and about 40mcg aRONE each

day and 4 of the good looking chicks were treating me like prince charming and inviting me into their car at break

times.

So along comes this young large overweight girl for a

days work and as soon as i get about 3 feet away from her she just stares at me and really badmouths me and tries to

compete with me for 4 hours and all the time just staring at me everytime i look up , she hated

me,

Well she leaves job after lunch and not returns.

Terry, I get lost when you talk about aNONE and aRONE, not familiar w/ those terms.

Before using pheros, a lady,she fight so muc w' me, to the point that she pissed me off and stop talking w/ her,

But now that I'm using pheros, she alwayslooking for an opportunity to talk to me; is mazing how pheros work man.

Now one of my neihbour, she is married, but looks like she doesn't care. She keeps inviting me to her home,for

lunch or dinner.
Hope Iwon;t get addicted to use pheros man!! this shit is goood!

terry0400-40
06-20-2007, 06:36 PM
Terry, I get lost when you talk about aNONE and aRONE, not familiar w/ those terms.
Before

using pheros, a lady,she fight so muc w' me, to the point that she pissed me off and stop talking w/ her,
But now

that I'm using pheros, she alwayslooking for an opportunity to talk to me; is mazing how pheros work man.
Now one

of my neihbour, she is married, but looks like she doesn't care. She keeps inviting me to her home,for lunch or

dinner.
Hope Iwon;t get addicted to use pheros man!! this shit is goood!Hey good going Raul, I wouldn't worry too much about the names of the pheromones, Just keep on

using what u are using.

If you find that your products are losing their effective edge at any time, just take a day or two

rest from the pheromones and all will return again, just like a really great errection after a few days rest ha ha.

:rofl:

Hey

that reminds me whilst i was talking about errection, Hey man be very carefull
with your snake in the place where you are living, especially around the married chick, is better

to put the snake out to play away from home area so as not get into trouble. :cheers:

euro
06-21-2007, 04:17 AM
dunno about you guys, but my A7

experience is close to zero.

First women commented that I stink, days after that no reaction whatsoever. So that

it is abit hard for me to believe all those stories (really no pun intended, I respect you all)

belgareth
06-21-2007, 05:09 AM
It sounds to me like you should

be trying things that are not high none. I see a lot of the same old advice about buying high none products and a

lot of newbies buy nothing but none based products. In general I think they are giving poor advice to the newbies,

especially the young ones. Try something like SoE or with a good cover.

The best advice I can give you

is too get a small quantity of SoE gel packs and try them. See how they do for you.

BGuy20
06-22-2007, 02:07 AM
Just wanted to weigh in on the

feeling you get sometimes with -None.

I do feel a bit more masculine with it on, I assume like the men did back

thousands of years ago right before they went on a hunt or something.

I also get tip-of-the-tongue syndrome a

bit, even mentioning simple concepts sometimes goes faster than my brain can process it. I think that -None somehow

inhibits higher reasoning and recall (maybe it's your body getting into a combat mode, shutting down higher

thinking a bit so you just "go with it" in battle).

I also find myself with a slightly shorter fuse when on

-None. I've blown up a time or two when I think I would have let it go if I didn't have -None on.

Also (as

mentioned in another post) guys can get territorial/pissy if you wear -None. Methinks it's an evolutionary response

- if an alpha male steps into your territory and tries to take your girl (or maybe just steps into your territory in

general), responding/puffing up your chest/driving off the alpha would help ensure that your genes are passed

on.

I think mones tap into the animalistic base we still have as humans. Since we are all designed to try to

survive and replicate, these subconscious cues help us determine who is best to pair up with. The mones just help to

speed up that process a bit. :)

BGuy20
06-22-2007, 02:08 AM
DOH, double post. Sorry. :\

belgareth
06-22-2007, 04:10 AM
So, what happens to the poor

guy that can't walk the walk when he wears none? You need to be congruent with mones. You can't have an alpha

signature and beta behavoir and pull it off.

I'm 50 years old, several other experienced forum members are the

same age or older. Each of us has a different result with mones. I've been in good shape most of my life, am a

hairy caucasion and have always been a leader. None does not go well with me, at all! Gegogi is similar to me in

many ways in our personalities. He is also Asian. He can wear enough none to float a boat and gets great results.

All I am trying to say is that each person is different. Alpha males are a small percentage of any social order,

they have to be. Advising everybody that they can bring that off is a bad idea, it isn't going to work that way.

Each is different and should test for themselves to see what works.

BGuy20
06-22-2007, 09:25 AM
dunno about

you guys, but my A7 experience is close to zero.

First women commented that I stink, days after that no

reaction whatsoever. So that it is abit hard for me to believe all those stories (really no pun intended, I respect

you all)

Euro: it's very helpful to cover up the pheromones (ESPECIALLY -None) with cologne or

deodorant or (shudder) body spray or SOMETHING. The mones (and the unscented ones in particular) don't have the

most pleasant smell on their own. Having a cologne to cover it up works well because (IMO) when a girl gets the mone

signature and wonders "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?" she can rationalize that it's your cologne and not your stinky B.O.

that's causing her to react like that.

Adding cologne to your arsenal should turn the girls that are going

"Wow you stink!" to girls that inhale your smell deeply and ask "WHAT IS THAT?!" while looking at you with googly

eyes. THAT is the kind of reaction you want! :thumbsup:

Smellycat
02-18-2008, 02:17 PM
How long does one drop of this

stuff last on your skin if you don't wash?

Pendragon
02-18-2008, 03:47 PM
Yep, and

it has 18 other "trace" pheromones in the other 20% including a wee bit of none. A314 dresses up well for

evenings/dates with a few dabs of NPA/TE and a couple stripes of SOE. However A314 is an ideal standalone for work.

It enhances your professional image and gives you an alpha edge without the negative qualities with none.

To be precise, NPA smells like a cross between cat wee, workout armpit and bugspray. Piss smells far

better.

I've heard people say that alot. With the NPA/TE, I can't smell anything I'd relate to sweat

or urine. A really strong rubbing alcohol kind of smell and some lesser things I couldn't quite tell. I had a

female friend sniff straight from the bottle, without telling her what it was, and all she said was alcohol and it

smells "woodsy".

I expected more a reaction like the Jeff Foxworthy bit where he holds up a bottle for someone

to smell and says "tell me that don't stink.." :LOL:
The A7 sounds really great. I just haven't gotten past the

part of parting with $60 yet though. It sounds like its worth it though.

idesign
02-19-2008, 05:37 PM
A7 is worth it Pendragon.

Against my usual practice I would even recommend the scented version, very nice, but still need to cover. For a

-none product, I like it better than NPA or TE. Then again, I can't wear heavy -none, so it seems perfect for me,

but maybe not others who can wear it heavy.

-none smells differently when on the skin as compared to in the

bottle. The alcohol dissipates quickly and leaves the characteristic smell. The same is true for fragrance.

Always experiment at home with any -mone product to smell its final result on your skin.

Pendragon
02-19-2008, 08:56 PM
Thanks. I'll look at getting

it after I've tested more with the things I already have.

I can't take more than a dab or few drops of TE.

Just one spray of straight TE really messes with my head. Such as headache and a bit aggravated feeling.

DssMaster
02-25-2008, 09:33 PM
I just got the scented

SOE/man and NPA/men combo, and would like to know what would be the best mix of the two combined together. And one

more thing, when it comes to SOE, I see people saying to apply it in inches (i.e. 8", 10", 12"), what do they mean

by that exactly?
I'm a 31 year old latin male, a bit on the shy side at first when approaching strangers, please

advice...also what's the best places of applying SOE and NPA?

terry0400-40
02-25-2008, 10:30 PM
I

just got the scented SOE/man and NPA/men combo, and would like to know what would be the best mix of the two

combined together. And one more thing, when it comes to SOE, I see people saying to apply it in inches (i.e. 8",

10", 12"), what do they mean by that exactly?
I'm a 31 year old latin male, a bit on the shy side at first when

approaching strangers, please advice...also what's the best places of applying SOE and NPA? First with cap on the SOE bottle, give it a little shake up, Now hold the SOE bottle upright in your hand and remove the white cap by turning

it in an anti clockwise direction, Now keeping the bottle in an upright position run your finger or palm over the

tip of the ball so as to make sure it is lubricated with pheromones and is rolling well. ( use clean hands

)

When the

ball is rolling around free and easy then it is time to tip the bottle over and use it like a pen to draw a line on

your neck or chest or wrist or biceps or the hairless area of your fore arm , So if the line of pheromones you have

drawn on your skin is 15 centimetre in length, then that is nearly 6 " inches "

Once you have used the NPA alone for several

weeks, say starting with one or two light dabs and working up to a full drop or two if necessary until you get the

best amount to use alone, Then start adding some inches of SOE to your wrist pulsepoints and upper chest neck or

below your ears using anything between 6" and 30" depending upon the circumstances and also according to the amount

that works best for you.

If you have not used SOE previously then it may be advisable to use it alone for a few weeks to

see what amount gives you the best results. :cheers:

DssMaster
02-26-2008, 02:56 PM
Hey Terry, thanks for your

help man, this is my first time using pheros so I will experiment with different applications of SOE and see what

works best. I was also wondering if it would be ok to put some NPA inside the SOE bottle to mix them both, that way

when I apply the SOE I would be getting a dosage of NPA with it as well. Not sure if I should try and risk it. Have

you, or anyone here tried doing that with good results? :think:

Mtnjim
02-26-2008, 03:25 PM
You might want to leave them

separate, or at least mix small amounts in a separate bottle. Otherwise, get the amount of NPA wrong and you have

trashed a whole bottle of SoE.

idesign
02-26-2008, 04:53 PM
Jim, I just posted essentially

the same answer in another thread. Great minds and all...

It occurs to me also, that NPA might be too much for

you Dss. At your age you probably produce a lot of -none. Use it very sparingly to start, and work up.

DssMaster
02-26-2008, 05:04 PM
idesign (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/member.php?u=6351), what

amount of NPA/men should I use for my age? One drop, or just one or two dabs spread around the neck area? Also be

aware that I will be covering it with my scented SOE/men, which smells just like Cool Water cologne. I got the

NPA/men as part of the combo deal, so I don't think I would be able to exchange it for something else, but I think

if I use it in small amounts, I should be fine with it.

Rbt
02-26-2008, 06:09 PM
You could start with a "litle

finger" dab of NPA and go from there over time. It amy take some time for you to figure out how it works. Plus

androstenone is one of those pheromones that can have some different effects on women depending on "the phase of the

moon" so to speak.

You could also consider applying NPA or other androstenone products to your chest (or lower),

someplace covered with clothing. It would help "control" the amount floating around you, but be there for when the

clothes come off type thing.

DssMaster
02-26-2008, 08:06 PM
Rbt, this is what

Gegogi (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/member.php?u=1176) recommends: "mix 5 parts cologne (Burberry

Weekend) to 1 part NPA in a Sephora atomizer. I mix 5 parts cologne (Burberry Weekend) to 1 part NPA in a Sephora

atomizer. Works and smells great. I've also had excellent results using chemset androstenol and A-1 as buffers for

NPA."

I'm thinking of using a syringe to be able to take accurate measurements when making a mix batch of NPA

with one of my colognes. By using the syringe to mix a 1:5 phero/cologne ratio, that would come out to 1ml(cc) of

NPA phero to 5ml(cc) cologne of choice. What do you think about that? And please correct me if I'm wrong.

Now

the colognes I have are; Joop Homme, Calvin Klein Euphoria for men, Jean Paul Gaultier, Ralph Lauren Polo, and Aqua

Velva Musk cologne.

terry0400-40
02-27-2008, 12:12 AM
Rbt, this is what Gegogi (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/member.php?u=1176)

recommends: "mix 5 parts cologne (Burberry Weekend) to 1 part NPA in a Sephora atomizer. I mix 5 parts cologne

(Burberry Weekend) to 1 part NPA in a Sephora atomizer. Works and smells great. I've also had excellent results

using chemset androstenol and A-1 as buffers for NPA."

I'm thinking of using a syringe to be able to take

accurate measurements when making a mix batch of NPA with one of my colognes. By using the syringe to mix a 1:5

phero/cologne ratio, that would come out to 1ml(cc) of NPA phero to 5ml(cc) cologne of choice. What do you think

about that? And please correct me if I'm wrong.

Now the colognes I have are; Joop Homme, Calvin Klein Euphoria

for men, Jean Paul Gaultier, Ralph Lauren Polo, and Aqua Velva Musk cologne.Yes Gegogi is a Master of Pheromixes and offers top advice.
It seems you have got the formula and ratios worked out well.
And it is always good to start out making small batches because then you aint goin to stuff up all

your supplies if ya make a mistake, or if it does not suit you, or you are not satisfied with the fragrance ect ect.

Keep a record of each mix so if you hit on a great one we may all benefit from your research. Thank

you.

Mtnjim
02-27-2008, 11:02 AM
... and

Aqua Velva Musk cologne.

They actually still make this stuff?? :blink:

HornyMan
02-27-2008, 03:55 PM
How well does a7 work on

younger individuals (20-30 year olds). Does this product work in a business environment or would it get me fired?

What nationality of woman does it attract? What effect does it have on the wearers mood?

I'm 38

male.

hornyman

HornyMan
02-27-2008, 05:14 PM
It's the

UNscented type. The smell he is talking about is the smell of the pheromones aNONE and aRONE. NPA is a bit of a

different animal, but A7 is VERY far better than Primal; no comparison. Primal fans... try A7 and you will never go

back.
Bruce,

I have PI. I find it makes me zone out when applied. like complete lack of

concentration as if I'm stoned. Does A7 have the same effect?

DssMaster
02-27-2008, 07:30 PM
Yes Terry, I will try that

1:5 mix that Gegogi (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/member.php?u=1176) recommends, all I need now is to

get an atomizer. Should I get a metal or glass one, or can I also use one made of plastic? And yes

Mtnjim (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/member.php?u=48), they still

make Aqua Velva Musk cologne, I found it at Walmart, I believe. It's pretty inexpensive stuff, so I'll try it with

that first. Wish I could try it with my Joop Homme or Jean Paul Gaultier, but I have them in spray bottles and those

things are impossible to open unless you break them open. Any advise on how to open them without breaking the

bottle?

Sodbuster
02-27-2008, 11:07 PM
They make little funnels so

you don't have to take the top off a spray bottle. I'm not really sure where you could get one though, maybe in a

chemistry set...

terry0400-40
02-28-2008, 04:27 AM
Yes

Terry, I will try that 1:5 mix that Gegogi (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/member.php?u=1176)

recommends, all I need now is to get an atomizer. Should I get a metal or glass one, or can I also use one made of

plastic? And yes

Mtnjim (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/member.php?u=48), they still

make Aqua Velva Musk cologne, I found it at Walmart, I believe. It's pretty inexpensive stuff, so I'll try it with

that first. Wish I could try it with my Joop Homme or Jean Paul Gaultier, but I have them in spray bottles and those

things are impossible to open unless you break them open. Any advise on how to open them without breaking the

bottle?Sometimes the fragrance and parfume stores have 10 ml reusable

atomiser sprays that work well, i have several of these and also some plastic 5ml ones from the other forum that i

have refilled. Also i have purchased several empty 10 ml ones from the parfume shops. I just use a medical dropper

or a pheromone dropper to load the reservoirs of the atomisers.

Some of the sprayers are not made very well

and they can leak sometimes.
The Tabu parfume 10ml refillable

atomisers are usually good and dont leak.

Rbt
02-29-2008, 07:47 PM
I found a very small brass funnel at

an area healthfood/suppliment store in the Essential Oils section. About $1.00US.

A hobby or craft store may

carry small plastic (or maybe metal) ones. Droppers, pipettes, and syringes can be found at pharmacies, craft

stores, or chef supply stores (syringes for injecting flavorings into foods).

omaj
03-05-2008, 02:01 PM
Has anyone in their 20's had any

success with A7?

Pendragon
03-05-2008, 02:47 PM
I found a seller on ebay that

sells "fragrence supplies." They have atomizers and rollons as small as 1ml. The smallest quantity they had was a

dozen. Only about $10 for the dozen.

Rbt
03-05-2008, 07:02 PM
Well, I just cacked open my

recently-arrived bottle of A7 scented version. The fragrance is welcomely different from most of the other scented

pheromone products I've tried. Like another said, sorta like "spice" (my scent test subject said it reminded her of

"something cooking/baking").

Only gave it a one-drop test wearing so far. Scent did fade out after about 6

hours. I did meet one of my primary test subjects about 8 hours later. In the past she has reacted very badly to

androstenone, but this time around I didn't see anything negative at all. Encounter went rather well. Granted the

product had almost 8 hours to sit and fade/blend. She seems to have reacted well to a314 in the past (heavy

androsterone) so that could have been a factor as well.

I'm figuring the reputed "stickyness" of androstenone

and the A7 product being in an oil base means the pheromones should still be there and doing their thing for quite a

few hours (a314, also oil based, reputedly can last up to 12 hours).

See no need for any additional cover scent

at this time. Will be giving this product some more chances to show it's stuff over the next few weeks.
:smite:

PS I'm over 50 y/o. Scent test subject about 65, other test target 35-40 age group.

BGuy20
03-07-2008, 07:35 AM
Bruce,

I have PI. I find it makes me zone out when applied. like complete lack of

concentration as if I'm stoned. Does A7 have the same effect?

I think that's something you get

with all -none products. I had that when I started out, but I seem to have gotten over it for the most part (trivia

is no longer on the tip of my tongue, I can access it). I think once your body gets used to the new mone signature

it stops reacting with alpha caveman fight or flight response (which I believe causes your mental recall to

suffer).

Do enlighten us on the fragrances that go well with A7. I'd be intrigued to hear what you use.

idesign
03-16-2008, 06:22 PM
Cover scent discussion moved

here:

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18646

HornyMan
03-20-2008, 11:58 AM
My magic Alpha 7 arrived today, and within 15 minutes i

was rubbing 1/2 a drop onto my wrist, and the Androstenone odour it did exibit far exceeded my expectations, as

every now and then i received a good strong whiff of this great unscented variety that i had on, i really love the

smell of this stuff, it did not take me long to come to the conclusion that this was good genuine shit i had here,

later on i left the house with 2 drops applied around my gills with 10" SOE unscented on top and rubbed in a little,

and covered with just a light spray of Vetiver Hombre cologne, I never thought that i would get a better result than

my good old NPA + SOE usually provides, but the first thing i noticed was that every now and then i felt so smooth,

along with a confident reassuring sort of feeling to go with it, and i must say i like the feel of the A7 that is

for sure, and as far as the opposite sex is concerned the stuff does not have any shortcommings whatsoever in this

department, I honestly think it is one of the better products i have used if today was any indication of the

potential of this stuff, as i really did get an abundance of lingering looks from women and also young ladies, but

there is also something that is a little strange i think, and that is also the looks that i was receiving from women

who were about 20 foot away from me, i dont see how the fragrance could travel so far? And i usually dont get looks

from that distance, when i am in this same area, and dressed casually as usual. So the outcome is that i really like

this Alpha 7, and i think i have found something that suits me as well, but before i go and slam the SOE over the

top again, i will just try it at 2 drops alone and nothing else no cologne nothing except the raw A7, So before

anyone starts to think i am in OD territory, i will remind you that i am 55 yr old, and i can also handle a little

attitude if necessary. :smite: :lol:
How good is A7 when working in a bank?

newguy
03-30-2008, 01:45 PM
Would one drop of A7 and 2 drops

of A314 covered with SOE be too strong for the workplace? I'm reading here that A7 is very potent and should be

used with caution. Thanks.

terry0400-40
03-30-2008, 02:54 PM
Would

one drop of A7 and 2 drops of A314 covered with SOE be too strong for the workplace? I'm reading here that A7 is

very potent and should be used with caution. Thanks.Alpha314 x 2 drops ! Yes

this application may be applied with confidence to enhance any occasion or setting romantic or business, and

contains around 8mcg of Androstenone if ur using two drops.

Now the addition of one drop of Alpha 7 to

the above application will give you a decent 30mcg of Androstenone heat which isnt alltogether a bad thing

considering the attraction pulling power of the A314 formulation.

I have experienced some real and excellent

hit results when using these pheromones, Especially amoungst strangers and those that are not so close and or

familiar with me. :wub:

newguy
03-31-2008, 03:50 PM
ok, i tried it today and didn't

get any reaction. I'm wondering if i need to go back to 3 drops of a314 and 1 drop of a7. i'm not too sure about 2

drops each of a7 and a314 in the work place. anybody got any ideas?
thanks..

idesign
03-31-2008, 04:51 PM
newguy - Have you tried any of

your -mones by themselves? Are you in close proximity to your targets? For how long? Where on your body are you

applying?

Personally don't use -none at work, only social.

Hey Terry :wave:

newguy
03-31-2008, 06:14 PM
yes. I normally use 3-4 drops of

A314. I've added SOE and gone to 3 drops of A314. I alternate Instant Honesty, Instant Shine and Instant Female

Magic as well. The A7 I'll use on social times after today. I figure I can use that instead of A314.

idesign
03-31-2008, 07:01 PM
I can only talk about things

I've tried, and will say that I got nothing from A314. Terry and a lot of other people have had great success. It

just depends on the individual.

I would try SoE alone at work, and add the A7 at night.

As for the other

stuff, my strategy would be to try each of them alone at first. You'll learn what they do and do not do. That'll

give you a better knowledge base for mixing.

terry0400-40
04-01-2008, 04:36 AM
yes. I

normally use 3-4 drops of A314. I've added SOE and gone to 3 drops of A314. I alternate Instant Honesty, Instant

Shine and Instant Female Magic as well. The A7 I'll use on social times after today. I figure I can use that

instead of A314.A314 x 2 dr and a couple of sprays of Instant Honesty, i

agree is good in the w/p and also good interveiw mix.

Shine is

ok too added to back of hands is my fav area for this enhancer.

I really believe that Alpha 7 is a wonderful social pheromone used alone at one drop covering

about 4" diameter area apply it on top of a nice cologne, Some SOE can be added if necessary as it really all

depends on your personality and your tone of natural facial expression as to how much softener is necessary on the

day.
For the nightlife add more A7 and less SOE or IH. IO,

ect.
The wearers objectives and train of thought have major

impact on the facial signals that are displayed in any given encounter and give character ( colour ) to the

pheromone signature of the wearer.

So the above may be taken

into consideration when balancing out the none, nol, and rone ratios to suit the individual wearer.

Try not to go mixing too many varied pheromones in the one mix because gives

off indistinct signature. = limited results and returns.

Less

really is best most times Im sure Greg will agree with me on this.

I have received my very best hits with simple mixes.

Like 1/2 gel/pkt TE, or one or two drops Alpha 7 alone or with some SOE.

Two drops of A314 well dispersed can work wonders alone, even better for me

when i add a drop of Alpha7.

Few dabs of NPA on the chin and

some SOE on the wrists = freakin amazing at times. :cheers: