PDA

View Full Version : Mix PI with?

scaruso1
03-14-2007, 07:24 PM
Hi all:

Recently tried PI/U and was outright insane the first time that I tried it (About

1/2 drop). I mean I found that after about 3 hours after applying it I went shopping in the local supermarket.

I purposely walked by as women as possible just to see the reaction. Bam right off the bat as I was walking around

one woman makes a complete b-line straight for me and followed me like a dog follows his master. I stopped and was

standing by the meat counter and she walks straight into me and grabed all of the meat that was in front of me

rubbing up against me in the process, I mean she was right there, touching me and not moving, wierd to tell you the

truth, so my test contiunes and I walk into the bread area, and no more then 10 feet away another hottie comes by

the isle then halts to a complete stop, does a 180 and stares directly at me, which of course draws her boyfeinds

attention, who comes over, he gets just past the same spot where his girl is and also stops dead in his tracks and

looks at me and then scuried away and this was abig bad dude! SO I continue on and now I have the 2 of them going to

all of the sections that I was going to, seriosly they where following me where ever I went. Next off to the olive

section, this time I am walking behind a woman she has not yet seen me and again stops dead in her tracks does a 180

and stares directly at me and does not move and then proceeds to block me from moving past her.... man this is crazy

I am thinking, so I leave this section and to make a long story short this happened 4 more times in the same

store.....It totally blew my mind.

Since then I have tried 1-2 drops and have only had a few single hits, and

they are right it seems that the more that you wear it the more sensitive you are to smelling it, I can now smell it

pretty good. I was wondering if anyone has mixed PIU with any other mone for better results? I was thinking of SOE

for getting them talking, Oxy for creating that trusting feeling and a little PI for that lust/tension.

Other

thing is I have noticed that guys do treat me with more respect, and that no on openly challanges me in the Office

where I lead a team of techs, they just comply now, in fact one of then just announced when I walked into the room

here comes the Alpha male! man its wierd, but on the down side, I think I got some PI on my pillow case and it

really stops me from sleeping.....wierd and interesting,.... so any suggestions?

smooth312
03-15-2007, 08:58 AM
sweet. yeah, PI is really a

beast. I've also found that the less I use, the better the results. I usually take some wax paper, and make small

pieces. Then I put one drop of PI on a piece of wax paper, and use a toothpick to divide the drop in half or thirds

or fourths.

I've also found this out (wanted to make a thread the other day but something got screwy on here -

or my pc)...

I figured out PI is like "scratch n sniff" ..when I rub the application spot, the odors start. But

if I just take that 1/2 drop or 1/3 of a drop and dab it right on my skin without rubbing it, I get the sexual and

respect effects without any negative effects at all. The problem I used to have is build-up with PI, but I don't

get it any more, because I just don't rub the spots any more. Rubbing your skin too much can cause worse OD's at

least for me.

So after you use PI, just exercise or something and let your bacteria break it up. Take a shower,

sure, but don't overly rub the application spot. All that does is drive the PI into your skin and makes it harder

for your own bacteria to break it down. I don't use any special cleansers or anything, just regular Ivory soap.

as far as mixing, I usually cover with my armani black code cologne. I used also use SOE with PI, and that

worked awesome, but I ran out of SOE a while ago (going to order some more soon).

about the pillow thing, can't

you wash your pillow covers? what I do now though, is I put a towel on my pillow so I don't have to wash the

covers as soon as I used to, I can just change the towel. Yeah, i get some really scary dreams when I wear any

-none product to sleep.

smooth312
03-15-2007, 09:00 AM
oh, and by the way, Liquid

Trust also works great with PI. if there's any intimidation factor whatsoever, LT softens that quite a bit from my

experience.

Oceanborn
03-18-2007, 12:04 AM
I too am a fan of Black Code and

PI.. though, I do feel NPA gives a sexier musky edge to Black Code that is not present in PI. But my PI is the newer

version that is completely odorless. Don't know about yours.

MOBLEYC57
03-18-2007, 08:02 AM
I too am

a fan of Black Code and PI.. though, I do feel NPA gives a sexier musky edge to Black Code that is not present in

PI. But my PI is the newer version that is completely odorless. Don't know about yours.

How old are

you, Scaruso1?

Oceanborn, I've placed two different orders off the net for Black Code, and when my packages

arrived, they were both Armani Code! :frustrate Both companies said that it was Black Code with its new name "Armani

Code," but I've found that they were two very DIFFERENT scents. Now, are you ordering your Black Code off the net,

or are you getting it from a store? If it's the net, please share. :POKE:

Thanks!

smooth312
03-18-2007, 08:10 AM
How

old are you, Scaruso1?

Oceanborn, I've placed two different orders off the net for Black Code, and when my

packages arrived, they were both Armani Code! :frustrate Both companies said that it was Black Code with its new

name "Armani Code," but I've found that they were two very DIFFERENT scents. Now, are you ordering your Black Code

off the net, or are you getting it from a store? If it's the net, please share. :POKE:

Thanks!
I know

you asked ocean man, but I feel like answering.

I bought off the net once out of the 3 times I've bought the

stuff.

Best place, imo, is ebay. You get rock bottom prices. I get mine from an ebay store called "scents for

cents"

just type in "armani black code" into ebay.

side note: stay away from pheromones on ebay!!

MOBLEYC57
03-18-2007, 08:16 AM
I know

you asked ocean man, but I feel like answering.

I bought off the net once out of the 3 times I've bought the

stuff.

Best place, imo, is ebay. You get rock bottom prices. I get mine from an ebay store called "scents for

cents"

side note: stay away from pheromones on

ebay!!

Thanks, Smooth, :wave: BUT they're all out! :sad:

Oceanborn
03-18-2007, 11:58 AM
Mine's the "Armani

Code"

Not sure if it's different from "Black Code", but theoretically, they should be the

same.

Armani (Black) Code was designed to let the natural muskiness of your sweat to shine through. They're

like the band and your BO the lead vocal.

I have a female colleague who likes this cologne very much, but

when asks for her opinion, she said "hmm... it doesn't smell as good... maybe it doesn't smell good on

you."

Later on, I ran to a nearby store to get some stuffs and sweated a little. A while after I came back

she was like "IT SMELL REALLY GOOD NOW!!"

MOBLEYC57
03-18-2007, 06:34 PM
Mine's

the "Armani Code"

Not sure if it's different from "Black Code", but theoretically, they should be the same.

Armani (Black) Code was designed to let the natural muskiness of your sweat to shine through. They're like the

band and your BO the lead vocal.

I have a female colleague who likes this cologne very much, but when asks for

her opinion, she said "hmm... it doesn't smell as good... maybe it doesn't smell good on you."

Later on, I ran

to a nearby store to get some stuffs and sweated a little. A while after I came back she was like "IT SMELL REALLY

GOOD NOW!!"

Well, OB you need to get yourself a sniff of BLACK CODE, and you'll see for yourself ...

they're two different animals.

Black Code should do real well with PI and/or NPA! :drunk:

For those

of you who have ARMANI BLACK CODE (that's actually written on the bottle), like Jovan's Andro, has anyone heard

that it will become a thing of the past? :blink: That's what I'm guessing. :rant:

Oceanborn
03-19-2007, 01:51 AM
Hi MOBLEYC57,

I'm

definitely intrigued by the way you put it. Are the two times you smell it sprayed on the same person? Are they both

sprayed on a piece of paper? Or perhaps you owned both of them and have tried spraying on many

occasions?

They say Code will smell different on different people.

Anyways, after what you've said

I'm very curious to give the original Black Code a whiff. Maybe you're right.

As it's impossible to

acquire Black code right now, can anyone who has it spray it on a piece of paper and send it to me? (It'll

only cost less than $1 postage..)

MOBLEYC57
03-19-2007, 10:01 AM
Hi

MOBLEYC57,

I'm definitely intrigued by the way you put it. Are the two times you smell it sprayed on the same

person? Are they both sprayed on a piece of paper? Or perhaps you owned both of them and have tried spraying on many

occasions?

They say Code will smell different on different people.

Anyways, after what you've said I'm

very curious to give the original Black Code a whiff. Maybe you're right.

As it's impossible to acquire

Black code right now, can anyone who has it spray it on a piece of paper and send it to me? (It'll only cost

less than $1 postage..)

I sprayed both on me, OB. Black Code is sweet and spicey, and works well with

PI/NPA ... Armani Code smells sweet. I liked the Black Code a lot better!

In a couple of days I'm suppose to

pick up some Black Code from a department store that's about a 20 minute drive. PM your address, and I'll send you

a whiff! Yes, that'll mean you owe me! :trout:

Oceanborn
03-19-2007, 06:46 PM
I

sprayed both on me, OB. Black Code is sweet and spicey, and works well with PI/NPA ... Armani Code smells sweet. I

liked the Black Code a lot better!

In a couple of days I'm suppose to pick up some Black Code from a

department store that's about a 20 minute drive. PM your address, and I'll send you a whiff! Yes, that'll mean

you owe me! :trout:
I'll buy you a beer if we meet up!

How do I send a PM btw?

belgareth
03-19-2007, 07:12 PM
You'll need to email each

other. The PM system is down right now. If you would like me to send you each other's email addresses so you don't

have to post them on the open forum just say so and I'll be happy to help.

Oceanborn
03-20-2007, 05:20 AM
Dear Armani,

It has

been rumored that Armani Black Code smells different after changing it's name to Armani Code.

Has the

formula been changed?

Thanks!

Oceanborn

Dear Oceanborn,

Thank you very much

for your mail and the interest you have shown in our brand.

Further to your inquiry, Armani Code and Armani

black Code is the same fragrance, we do not have changed the formula. Giorgio Armani has changed the name of this

fragrance because he doesn't like the word "black".

We stay at your disposal, would you require any further

information.

Best regards,

giorgioarmani.com

So emmm... yeah! There ya go! :)

DrSmellThis
03-20-2007, 06:03 AM
I'm gonna suggest trying PI

and IMPI, as one of the better potential PI combos.

To that you could add a314 and -nol for a complete

package.

I'm not a fan of leaving out the LaCroy secret ingredient in mixes; and yet think their products tend

to leave room for more -none.

That might correct for IMPI's slightly less sexual edge as compared to

NPA.

This is making me excited to try it.

smooth312
03-20-2007, 07:35 AM
Dear Armani,

It has been rumored that Armani Black Code smells different after

changing it's name to Armani Code.

Has the formula been changed?

Thanks!

Oceanborn

Dear

Oceanborn,

Thank you very much for your mail and the interest you have shown in our brand.

Further to your

inquiry, Armani Code and Armani black Code is the same fragrance, we do not have changed the formula. Giorgio Armani

has changed the name of this fragrance because he doesn't like the word "black".

We stay at your disposal, would

you require any further information.

Best regards,

giorgioarmani.com

So emmm... yeah! There ya go!

:)
Hmm...interesting.

In that case, I didn't know my Black Code changes scent the way you

described...that's cool.

As far as I've heard though, women like vanilla scent more than anything.

I

have the armani, but I'm thinking about getting some vanilla oil, roll-on.

I'm going to make a new thread

though...kind of getting off topic

asim
03-22-2007, 05:14 AM
Hi all:

Recently tried PI/U and was outright insane the first time that I tried it (About 1/2 drop). I mean I found that

after about 3 hours after applying it I went shopping in the local supermarket.

I purposely walked by as women

as possible just to see the reaction. Bam right off the bat as I was walking around one woman makes a complete

b-line straight for me and followed me like a dog follows his master. I stopped and was standing by the meat counter

and she walks straight into me and grabed all of the meat that was in front of me rubbing up against me in the

process, I mean she was right there, touching me and not moving, wierd to tell you the truth, so my test contiunes

and I walk into the bread area, and no more then 10 feet away another hottie comes by the isle then halts to a

complete stop, does a 180 and stares directly at me, which of course draws her boyfeinds attention, who comes over,

he gets just past the same spot where his girl is and also stops dead in his tracks and looks at me and then scuried

away and this was abig bad dude! SO I continue on and now I have the 2 of them going to all of the sections that I

was going to, seriosly they where following me where ever I went. Next off to the olive section, this time I am

walking behind a woman she has not yet seen me and again stops dead in her tracks does a 180 and stares directly at

me and does not move and then proceeds to block me from moving past her.... man this is crazy I am thinking, so I

leave this section and to make a long story short this happened 4 more times in the same store.....It totally blew

my mind.

Since then I have tried 1-2 drops and have only had a few single hits, and they are right it seems

that the more that you wear it the more sensitive you are to smelling it, I can now smell it pretty good. I was

wondering if anyone has mixed PIU with any other mone for better results? I was thinking of SOE for getting them

talking, Oxy for creating that trusting feeling and a little PI for that lust/tension.

Other thing is I have

noticed that guys do treat me with more respect, and that no on openly challanges me in the Office where I lead a

team of techs, they just comply now, in fact one of then just announced when I walked into the room here comes the

Alpha male! man its wierd, but on the down side, I think I got some PI on my pillow case and it really stops me from

sleeping.....wierd and interesting,.... so any suggestions?

When I read this post I was wondering Can

man really get this sort of response from PI. How old are you?

asim

scaruso1
03-27-2007, 09:25 PM
I am 36 and its was crazy, I

put a lot less on so that I do not attract too much atttention!!!

lilstitch
09-04-2009, 08:32 PM
I

know you asked ocean man, but I feel like answering.

I bought off the net once out of the 3 times I've bought

the stuff.

Best place, imo, is ebay. You get rock bottom prices. I get mine from an ebay store called "scents

for cents"

side note: stay away from pheromones on

ebay!!

Howzit braddah. I think the more muskier colognes would go well with the natural stench most none

products give off, particularly NPA, TE, and PI. I have used kenneth Cole Reaction many times as a cover scent to my

NPA (i would put 2 dabs of NPA, one on each ear, and then cover with 2 sprays of Reaction one on each ear), and I

have found that I can actually still smell the none at certain times (usually depending on whether there is a good

breeze goin' on outside, or if the air circulation is running steadily indoors). But I have recently started using

Armani Code on my NPA due to its heavier scent. Now KK Reaction has a very light Citrusy-like smell. I only

purchased it cuz I got so many good hits just on the smell alone (this w/o wearing mones). Used Armani Code and it

really does work to almost completely cover the stink. :thumbsup: