PDA

View Full Version : good results AQ & Pheromax

Guy101
03-14-2007, 12:22 AM
Last

night I mixed AQ (beta test version) & Pheromax almost half half, & went out & sat in a cafe where there were a lot

of young ladies. After 05 minutes I started to receive lots of DIHLs & girls were happy around me & chatting &

laughing loudly. It reminds me with the AE results.

stuttgart-man
03-14-2007, 04:22 PM
Last

night I mixed AQ (beta test version) & Pheromax almost half half, & went out & sat in a cafe where there were a lot

of young ladies. After 05 minutes I started to receive lots of DIHLs & girls were happy around me & chatting &

laughing loudly. It reminds me with the AE results.

Hi kharboush,

could you smell the

pheromax-pheromones? I have bought a pheromax/man two years ago, but I could not smell anythink besides the alcohol!

Usually I`m able to smell None! But this stuff was absolutely scentless for me!

Bruce
03-14-2007, 06:07 PM
Pheromax/men has a strong smell of

aNONE. Trust me on that. But when you smell it freshly sprayed, the alcohol is stronger. Spray it on your wrist,

wait for the alc to dry and *probably* you will smell aNONE very strongly there. Keep in mind that 1 in 4 men

can't smell aNONE at all, or very little. Be careful to cover. The AQ should be plenty to cover it.

Guy101
03-15-2007, 01:25 AM
Yes, the AQ has covered the smell

but the AQ smell became lighter than alone & that was nice though

stuttgart-man
03-15-2007, 06:22 AM
Pheromax/men

has a strong smell of aNONE. Trust me on that. But when you smell it freshly sprayed, the alcohol is stronger. Spray

it on your wrist, wait for the alc to dry and *probably* you will smell aNONE very strongly there. Keep in mind that

1 in 4 men can't smell aNONE at all, or very little. Be careful to cover. The AQ should be plenty to cover

it.

At first I had bought a small pheromax (the 2ml one) and it has had a very strong smell and I have

had very good results with it! Then after I had tested it as effective, I have ordered the big 14ml bottle! But this

had have absoulutely no scent and show no results!

PS: I have this one ordered NOT at lovescent! Perhaps

it was a false product which has contained alcohol only!

Guy101
03-15-2007, 06:29 AM
I have never seen this 02 ml

bottle, I have the 14 ml one & it is very strong product but I think it is a NOL product not a NONE

Bruce
03-15-2007, 07:41 AM
There are a LOT of bogus products

floating around these days. It's gotten even worset over the last year.

stuttgart-man
03-15-2007, 02:23 PM
I have

never seen this 02 ml bottle
The 2ml exist but it is very expensive! I have paid 30 Euro (appr. 40

US-Dollar) and so 3times more for the same amount than for the big 14ml bottle! And the bottle was leaky and so the

half content was lost by leakage :sad:

I think it is a NOL product not a NONE

Pheromax/man (new formula) containes 2mg Androstadienone, 1.8mg AndrostenONE and 1.2mg AndrostenOL!