PDA

View Full Version : Fixing pherlure.

marina1
03-13-2007, 07:32 PM
Hello.

I`ve

thinking on adding some npa to my bottles of pherlure, so it all not goes to waste, has anybody done this?

how

many npa drops should I add to a 10ml bottle?

thanks

oscar
03-15-2007, 11:16 PM
marina1,

You can treat

Pherlure as though it were any non-phero cologne and mix it 5:1 with NPA to punch it up.
Don't go mixing it all

up at once though. You may find that a different ratio, like 6:1 or 4:1 would be better, so only try mixing a

milliliter or two at a time.

As for the posts that are now deleted from this thread:

First, there's

no insults or name-calling tolerated here, so those who do so will find their posts removed or their posting

priveleges revoked.

Pherlure tends to be a touchy subject here because there's one group of users who

bought it and feel that they were ripped off.
Then there's many more of us, myself included, who deplore the

marketing tactics of a company who sell a product that supposedly contains what is evidently a non-existent

chemical, and have fraudulently fabricated and forged an abstract of an imaginary clinical study and put it on a

private website on what appears to be the template of a legitimate research university.

None of this would

reflect at all on the users of Pherlure other than the fact that it would almost appear that there is a concerted

effort to get the product mentioned on this board on an all too regular basis.
As a rule, people are usually

reluctant to admit, much less advertise, that they've been duped, but the sheer number of new users who show up

here with first posts saying how they "made the mistake of buying Pherlure before finding this forum" has long been

a source of curiosity and suspicion for the moderators of this board.
Does the old "There's no such thing as

bad publicity" quote apply to pheromone advertising? Do even BAD reviews of a product give it better search engine

placement? I don't know.

But we can't preclude the possibility that at least SOME of these posts ARE

genuine, and are being posted without any hidden marketing agenda.

So let's see if we can keep this on a

more civil level here, OK?

Oscar

marina1
03-17-2007, 08:33 PM
oscar.

thank you very much

for you reply, as I stated in the open discussion forum (I guess nobody read it after all), I got ripped of by

pherlure, and by the folks at best pheromones dot com, so all I was looking for was a way to save some of all that

waste money and time.

something could/should be done to get love scent to give a much higher hit at search

engines, it will save many more newbies like me mucho grief, and money, before finding a competitive pheromone store

like love scent. Which I ended up finding thru amazon.com btw.

Thanks again.