PDA

View Full Version : SOE/Chikara/NPA

redvette
03-13-2007, 02:08 PM
Hey guys,

This

is my first time trying out love-scent pheromones. And it does work! Though in my case there was good and bad.

So I tried SOE(a lot ~12in)/Chikara(2 spray)/NPA(1 dab) and experimented with it at a salsa club. So I find out

that this combination lead to men wanted to make conversation with me and really respected me; unfortunately I

wasn't after the guys...

Most the women were either pretty aggressive towards me or didn't even notice me

(even when I was talking to them) (both black and caucasion). Though there was two exception: a black girl who was

pretty friendly and talkative and we flirted a bit, and this white girl who was pretty outgoing and we danced pretty

"closely". However neither of them initiated body contact. I was able to get both of their contacts info.

So

from what I read I probably had a -none overdose (my age being in earlier 20s). But I might be close to where I will

get sexual hits right? So what do you guys think about doing SOE(12inc)/Chikara(2spray) alone next time; and perhaps

maybe 1-2 dabs of TE?

Any suggestions?

P.S. I've also tried Phelure (for a while), and I know there's a

lot of discussion about this already. I just want to give my "own" personal experience/opinion on the product and do

not want to start any fights. In my experience with Phelure, it generally made women more at ease and approachable

and easier to start conversation. And I've taken women home with it as well. However, I've not seen much "sexual"

hits with it.