PDA

View Full Version : Effects of wearing estradiol and estratetraenol on men

Number31
03-13-2007, 02:24 AM
What kinds of effects could wearing estradiol or estratetraenol in a pheromone mix do to the man

who was wearing it on a daily basis? Could the chronic inhalation of estrogens eventually cause health problems?

stuttgart-man
03-13-2007, 08:03 AM
What kinds

of effects could wearing estradiol or estratetraenol in a pheromone mix do to the man who was wearing it on a daily

basis? Could the chronic inhalation of estrogens eventually cause health problems?

Estratetraenol has

the same effect to men like Androstadienone to women! So Estratetraenol enhances the moods in men! I don`t know

about health risks in higher dosages! But I can not imagine, that estratetraenol in usual amounts could be a risk,

because else it would be a risk, to smell women sweat! this one contains Estratetraenol! And perhaps Estratetraenol

is even healthful....

Gegogi
03-13-2007, 11:53 AM
Could the chronic

inhalation of estrogens eventually cause health problems?

Yeah, I'd avoid sniffing women's armpits. You

could be DOA.

xvs
03-15-2007, 05:04 AM
Estratetraenol

has the same effect to men like Androstadienone to women!

Actually, that's not true. Here's the

abstract of the original

research:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=10712859&dopt=Abstr

act

In the first experiment, we established that two steroids, Delta4, 16-androstadien-3-one and

1,3,5(10)16-estratetraen-3-ol, modulated emotional states within 6 min of exposure. In men and women, neither

steroid had specific effects on states of alertness or negative-confused mood. However, both steroids increased

positive stimulated mood state in women but decreased it in men.

Both compounds tend to make men

have a decreased mood apparently.

stuttgart-man
03-15-2007, 06:11 AM
Both

compounds tend to make men have a decreased mood apparently.

... and so it can be true, that

androstadienone can lead to depression in men :sad:

platinumfox
03-15-2007, 07:47 AM
I haven't noticed any

difference in mood swings since using estratetranol.

Gegogi
03-15-2007, 12:02 PM
I haven't noticed any mood

swings--zippo--with either EST ot A-1. And that's in both large and small doses.