PDA

View Full Version : soe

cooldude
03-10-2007, 08:44 PM
i use soe unscented and saw

somewhere on the forum that the best is 6 to 8 inches. I ahve no idea how the mesure that...would be very helpful if

someone can tell me for how many applications is the soe bottle good for (roughly)

another questions and maybe

kohl is the best to asnwer it...i know its hard to OD on soe but incase someone deos what would be the effects of

the OD....

Gegogi
03-11-2007, 01:26 AM
Ah ain't a bean counter type,

but a bottle of SOE last me about 3 months with 5 days per week of use. I normally use a couple 6-8 inch stripes,

more if headin' ta happy hour. You're a cool dude so why don't you do the math?

visual999
03-11-2007, 04:53 AM
what about OD effects? would

be also interested in that.

gaf
03-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Well,
I've used SOE for many

months without any OD effects. Sure I do shower everyday but imagine any product would build up over a long time and

have a negative effect. Well it doesn't seem to have happened yet....
Gegogi uses it everyday too and doesn't

report any problems either.
With regards to single use OD , use your head and listen to the other forum users. As

a 37yo white male , a total of around 10 inches rolled on seems to get good results so why bother trying to OD and

waste the product? I've used many of the LS products and can spot when I've OD'ed , never noticed any negative

effects from SOE apart from my friends wifes/GF's trying to get it on with me...

stuttgart-man
03-11-2007, 03:32 PM
Do accrue OD-effects only

as a result of lack of washing and scrubbing the application points or are there more influencing factors?

I

have heard that approx. 10% of the pheromones are absorbed by skin and than released within several days and thus

supports OD-effects! Is this right?

I like the combo of TE and SOE, and I would like to use this every day, but

I fear that this would lead to OD over time!

Would it be sufficient if I scub the application-points with soap,

so that I can use the next application with same results?

Thanks!

gaf
03-11-2007, 03:53 PM
Do accrue

OD-effects only as a result of lack of washing and scrubbing the application points or are there more influencing

factors?"

I've found that even though I scrub heavily, some products will stick around. Why not try applying

to clothes?

"I have heard that approx. 10% of the pheromones are absorbed by skin and than released

within several days and thus supports OD-effects! Is this right?"

may explain the above...

"I like

the combo of TE and SOE, and I would like to use this every day, but I fear that this would lead to OD over time!

"

umm, probably... unless you used only a small amount of TE and used the build up effect to your

advantage.

"Would it be sufficient if I scub the application-points with soap, so that I can use the

next application with same results?
Thanks! "

Try an antibacterial handwash as well , the main

ingredient is alcohol so use an old bottle of vodka instead if you can't get it in your part of the world. :lol:

To be honest, why don't you just save the TE for occasions where you know it will give you an advantage,

club/bar/poon hangout? use the SOE daily by all means but just use the TE as a kicker on special nights/days out ,

or once you have established she's into you for a night of uber-nookie.
:drunk:

stuttgart-man
03-11-2007, 04:09 PM
The problem is that

pheromones on clothes keeps a very long time up to a month! So if you want change moods you may not use the same

clothes!

SOE everyday? I suppose that this would lead to OD-effects too, because Nol converts to None! And

furthermore SOE alone brings me not the big hits of the combo SOE/TE! SOE alone often effects that women gab until

my ears bleeds :blink:

gaf
03-11-2007, 04:24 PM
SOE everyday isn't an issue.. never

had any OD problems yet. (YMMV)
Regarding the clothes thingy, get a bigger wardrobe?
These days I tend to use

mones for the social aspects so apply the stronger mixes to my body when sexual hits are wanted.

cooldude
03-11-2007, 05:13 PM
does the nol in

soe really covert to none after sometime? That s new to me

cooldude
03-11-2007, 06:09 PM
j...hope all

is well. i am curious if the effects of -nol are the same throughout menstration in women. I know ladies response to

-none is dependent on where they are on their cycle...

does -nol trigger the same chatty frinedly responses

regardless to the cycle phase..any link or research papers would be helpful..i ve noticed you are pretty good at

suppporting your statements with scientific facts...something i really like

Gegogi
03-11-2007, 11:22 PM
does the nol in soe really

covert to none after sometime?

However, under normal conditions, it takes many hours.

redvette
03-13-2007, 02:32 PM
Hey,

When you guys wear

SOE, does it make you feel more talkative, relaxed, and more confident, outgoing... and also a little "hyper"? lol

Cause it makes me feel that way.

Cheers!

d3kst3r
03-13-2007, 06:08 PM
Yep. SOE is a super social mone.

Rub on a bit of SOE and enter a social environment and watch as you become like Dawson from Dawson's Creek.

My

favorite pickup combo is currently SOE + NPA.

Holmes
03-14-2007, 06:47 AM
I become more like Richard

Dawson.

cooldude
03-16-2007, 05:07 PM
Hello

Kohl,
i found the following definition for androstenol:

""A substance that is a postulated pheromone; it is

found in male sweat, where it is oxidized to androstenone""

Does the SOE i am wearing converts to -none after

oxidation?

Regards,

stuttgart-man
03-28-2007, 02:33 PM
Hello Kohl,
i found the following definition for androstenol:

""A substance that is a

postulated pheromone; it is found in male sweat, where it is oxidized to androstenone""

Does the SOE i am

wearing converts to -none after oxidation?

Regards,

sorry I am not Kohl,

but Nol converts

definitively to None! The question is only: How many of the Nol converts to None? Has anybody an idea? So for

example if you apply 10mcg None on your right hand and 10mcg Nol on the left one and then waiting 8 hours - How

stong smells your right and your left hand! I know this question can not exactly answered because the

conversion-rate depends on many thinks like heat, skin-flora ..... But can anybody tell me a roughtly amount? For

example if you apply 50mcg Nol on your left hand and 10mcg None one the right hand, than 8 hours later both sides

has the same stong smell!?

I am interesting in this question because I come to a think to apply SOE every day!

Some people report that it would be no problem to use mones every day if you scub your apllication points with soap!

Other has reported that is better to wait after an application two days before you reapply a further application!

Do you think it would be to much if I apply 1/6 SOE gel-pack on midday and 1/12 pack on the evening and this every

day? Do you think this lead to a buildup?

Thank you in advance!

belgareth
03-28-2007, 03:43 PM
Many people use mones every

day, including me...well, almost. Sunday I usually am not around people other than my wife and kids so don't

usually wear mones then. I've never had what I would consider a build up issue but I usually shower twice a day;

Once in the morning when I get up and in the late afternoon after I work out.

WorkingMann
03-29-2007, 11:26 AM
I also use mones every day,

and I shower one's a day.. Before I go anywhere and always scrub my application points with soap and the

hairsoap..
I only have had a little problem when using large dosages of strong products like PI.. I used 2 drops

every day and after some days I got very negative and angry reactions suddenly..
So I would perhaps be carefull

with that but else I have never ever seen buildup.. I can understand you worries as I for some time had the same but

try it out and if you see builup then consider it but else just enjoy the ride...

stuttgart-man
03-29-2007, 01:00 PM
Thank you! Your reply has

helped me! :) So I will try it...

terry0400-40
03-29-2007, 05:12 PM
Would anyone have any idea, how many inches of SOE = 1 DROP, and also How many

total mcg of pheromone contained in a drop of SOE. I would normally be able to work it out but at the moment i am

taking a course of Colloidal 4 eg silver, gold, copper, platinum, so i am experiencing some cleansing effects plus a

sleepy brain. Thanks if anyone can work it out. :cheers:

gecko
03-30-2007, 10:31 AM
Would anyone have any idea, how many inches of SOE = 1

DROP, and also How many total mcg of pheromone contained in a drop of SOE.

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4726

Well I determined to figure out

once and got 56 inches from 2 ml. of SOE. So that would be 0.035 ml. / in. This was going over clean skin and

pressing hard enough to keep the ball rolling.

and

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2368&highlight=inch

Well I

went nuts this afternoon and counted the number of drops in a full 10ml of SOE. Turns out 378 with my dropper, or

about 38 drops per ml. The dropper has a normal looking tip... as far as droppers go... so maybe the previous

consensus of 20 drops / ml. is on the low side.

I also put 50 drops of SOE in the a clean roller bottle and

counted how many 1-inch swipes I got out of it. It comes out to 1.35 drops / inch, or 1.3 - 1.4 considering it\'s

hard to tell which swipe was the last, or if there\'s another couple swipes sticking to the edges of the bottle. I

always rolled with enough pressure to keep the ball moving.

If you figure a little more, regardless of the

dropper size, this means 28 inches of roll on per ml.

If my math is correct, that comes out to

~0.0175 mg of SOE per inch. Keeping in mind, of course, that that's all approximation b/c there are lots of

"uncontrollable" factors like the looseness of the roll on's ball thing, eyedropper size, etc.

if Shoe's

calculations are correct, then a drop (from his eyedropper) would give ~0.02 mg of SOE per drop

(since Shoe calculated it to be 1.35 drops per inch).

hope that helps.

terry0400-40
03-30-2007, 01:14 PM

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4726

and from:

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2368&highlight=inch

If my math is correct,

that comes out to ~0.0175 mg of SOE per inch. Keeping in mind, of course, that that's all approximation b/c there

are lots of "uncontrollable" factors like the looseness of the roll on's ball thing, eyedropper size, etc.

if

Shoe's calculations are correct, then a drop (from his eyedropper) would give ~0.02 mg of SOE

per drop (since Shoe calculated it to be 1.35 drops per inch).

hope that helps.Thank you for the info Gecko, soe it appears to be around 20mcg per drop, i should be able to work ot

how much aRONE and aNOL is in the drops now. It took me over a third of a bottle for my roller ball to free up, and

it still takes a couple of inches with mine to spill out a drop. Now that it is finished i may keep the now freed up

roller for my next order of SOE.