PDA

View Full Version : need a female reply

Guy101
03-10-2007, 04:47 AM
How do you feel

exactly when you are in the presence of a man who is using pheromones?

Redeye
03-10-2007, 05:53 AM
I'm not really sure anyone will

be able to help with this because most people aren't aware that someone is wearing pheremones and the women on here

come on because 'they' are wearing pheremones, not the men they are with, but I could be wrong.

DrSmellThis
03-10-2007, 08:42 AM
He ain't a female, but you

may want to ask Belgareth about his wife.

Guy101
03-12-2007, 04:20 AM
Yes, I am not a female, & I want

to know what feelings you get when you are exposed to pheromones & what are the reactions you have from that.

DrSmellThis
03-13-2007, 06:26 PM
Like I said, the best person

to ask here is Belgareth. His wife knows he uses pheromones and sometimes posts here under "woodelf".

belgareth
03-16-2007, 05:31 PM
Sorry, folks. We've been out

of town. I'll ask Wood Elf to respond later. She's busily washing her poor, tired and battered carcass right

now.

I am moving this thread to the pheromone discussion forum. Please check the forum rules and courtesy

thread. It explains that men are not to start threads in the women's forum.

wood elf
03-17-2007, 07:55 PM
The feeling is attraction. It

is the same as we all feel towards another intensified. It is not a conscious thought. It is something you feel,

normal and no different from other attraction. It may be better to ask another as I am most always interested in

loving and found Belgareth attractive from a distance. Can you explain what you are seeking? It may help me better

answer your question.

Guy101
03-19-2007, 05:21 AM
Hi wood elf, I just wanted to

know what females mean when they stare at me, biting their lips, & speaking loudly to get my attention

SyraBrian
03-19-2007, 12:44 PM
Having a tendency to screw up

links, I went the long way around of bumping up a thread on this very topic titled "Have you been on the receiving

end of pheromones?".

There's a very interesting post from an exotic dancer with the username of butterfly.

Should answer your questions, kharboush!