PDA

View Full Version : first post and first hits

shimmyshimmy
03-10-2007, 12:53 AM
Hey,

I'm new to these mone things, but I did do a fair bit of reading before buying the kit so bear with me.

First,

the stat's. White, 28y.o., 6'1", around 225-230. Large build with a little extra padding. I really don't know how

good looking I am. On a scale of 1-10 I think I'm between a 1 and a 10. I came here just to see what all the fuss

was about and decided that I liked what I heard enough to try it out.

I should also note that I'm a recovering

alcoholic. So I may write some things that just want to make you shake your head. I've got a pretty bad habit of

either not noticing when a female is coming on to me or I tend to clam up and miss my shot. I'm working on it

though.

My first few attempts weren't anything special. I bought the beginners pack and used the TE right away.

From what I read I think that I'm a pretty -none heavy guy. I gave it a shot anyway. Started with TE as a

standalone. 4 dabs, nothing to write home about. I then started using the spmo that came along with it at a ratio of

4drops:1 dab.

First night out was at a concert. I wasn't too into the band, so I just walked around and made

sure to take notice of how the females reacted to my presence. I did manage to catch a DIHL from this one girl.

It's really kind of freaky the first time you see it. At first I thought something was wrong, like I had 2 heads or

something, oh well. Nothing else really obvious to report that night. I did catch some eye contact from a few women

that were hanging around the same general vicinity that I was.

Next was at an AA meeting. I tried about 2/3 of a

gel pack of perception. My head was spinning the whole time and I felt really goofy and silly. I also noticed that

the guys that I was sitting around were also acting real silly as well. Just goofy and in a real good mood. Also,

this guy just came up and started talking to me like he knew me. It's pretty common for strangers to come up and

start talking to you at AA meetings, but the ease and comfort with which he spoke really stood out. The women

didn't seem like they wanted anything to do with me. Lot's of one word answers to my questions. Possible OD? I

think so.

Next test was at another meeting. I used about 1/3 of a gel pack of perception. man this one girl just

would not stop looking at me. DIHL doesn't begin to describe it. It was more like "what the f@#$" her eyes were

wide, her jaw was open and she seemed frozen. There was nothing else from other people.

I also wore the same

amount of perception to work. It did seem to make people more talkative around me and more talkative towards me as

well. The office manager came over and complimented me on my new haircut. This one woman who sits about 10 ft from

me all of the sudden starts talking to me about what she had for lunch, which then went into a whole thing about

were to find the best BBQ. I've never even had a conversation remotely similar to that with her.

The big hits

came today. I used 2 sprays of TE from the atomizer and also about 8 drops of spmo and covered up with Polo Black.

As soon as I stepped on the elevator at work this girl says to me "DAMN, you smell good, what do you have on?" this

girl kept touching my leg and arm in a meeting that we were both in. She kept asking me questions all day long and

generally seemed to find every opportunity to come over to talk to me.

I then leave work, go to the gym and come

home to shower. Being an alcoholic, a person needs to get a life once drugs and booze are taken away. I decided that

I would try to work on my game with women. Women are good...no, great. Women are great. I think I need to experience

them more. I put on another spray of TE and 16 drops of spmo.

So I go out to a bar near my apartment and just

hang out while drinking a soda. I see this asian woman trying to get the bartenders attention. She makes her way

over near where I am and orders a drink. She's just standing there textmessaging someone and as soon as she's

finished I start talking to her. I think about 1.7 seconds after I opened my mouth this woman just kept talking and

talking and flipping hair and playing with her necklace and fixing her clothes etc etc sexy etc. I mean COME ON. The

only way she could have been more flirtacious would be to have wrapped her legs around my head. It was like she had

a whole script in her head and she was just waiting for the signal from me to let it all out.

While in the

course of conversation she mentions that she's there to meet her friends. About 5 minutes later this guy walks up

and gives her this great big hug and a kiss, and spins her around.

Yeah, her boyfriend showed up.

Bummer.

Oh well, I think I figured out what a good dose for me is. Now I can't wait to go out and try this

again.

I know that these mones are only a tool, but the way this woman reacted was really motivating and ego

bosting for me.

I think I can see some fun in my future.

visual999
03-10-2007, 03:31 AM
what's spmo?

oscar
03-10-2007, 05:52 AM
what's

spmo?

visual999,

SPMO is the Super Primal Musk Oil that comes with TE and the other goodies in

the men's version of the "Beginner

Special" (http://love-scent.com/product_info.php?ref=66&products_id=71)

In addition to the musk, there are several other fragrances of the

Super Primal Oils (http://love-scent.com/product_info.php?ref=66&products_id=63), and they're a pretty

decent inexpensive source of Androstenol.

For males, the musk and citrus scents are the only ones that I can

recommend personally. I'd like to try the amber, but haven't gotten it yet. I'd appreciate any reviews on how it

smells in terms of masculine/feminine.
Still waiting for an unscented version to be available.

Oscar :)

Idtapthat
03-26-2007, 05:29 PM
Great post man! I still

remember at how shocked I was when a woman stopped to stare at me. Like a deer caught in headlights..I remember I

laughed out loud when it happened. I look forward to reading more of your posts. :)

gaf
03-26-2007, 10:57 PM
The other day I was getting all

pissed off with a woman I work with because she couldn't string a few sentences together at all... only later after

realising I was getting major dihls from other woman it dawned on me why she was acting all odd. (she often looks at

me out of the corner of her eye thinking I can't see her anyway, downside is she looks/behaves exactly like my

sister)
ooops...
2 sprays of half chikara/SOE in an old LT bottle, 8 hours earlier.