PDA

View Full Version : Chikara NPA Combo???

STEEL-RESERVE
03-08-2007, 12:40 PM
Hello all!

Once again! Great freakin' site! BTW i love Chikara! Smells Really Good!
OK, i've been thinking of ordering

NPA and doing a combo of NPA and Chikara Scented..
I'm 23/mexican/average looking... My question is if this

combo is good for my age and goals... which are basically having an edge with the chicks in the clubs... I've used

chikara alone and I can honestly say that I've got good hits everytime... BUt i keep hearing about NPA, so I want

to know if the combo would be a good one.. I also want to get SOE (unscented) becuz i want the scent of Chikara to

be the constant...
So all in all, would it be wise to Combo up NPA and Chikara?? Or what about

NPA/Chikara/SOE? any thoughts would be great.. thanx again and great site... Also i'm still researching becuz i

know that all the answers are in here.. So i figured to ask the question anyway while i'm looking.. Thanx again!

-STEEL:frustrate

belgareth
03-08-2007, 02:01 PM
NPA is pretty strong and is

intended as an additive to other scents. I'd suggest TE, which is a less concentrated version of NPA. Easier to use

and harder to OD on it.

STEEL-RESERVE
03-08-2007, 02:08 PM
NPA is

pretty strong and is intended as an additive to other scents. I'd suggest TE, which is a less concentrated version

of NPA. Easier to use and harder to OD on it.

well i got a gel pak of TE at home.. Havent opened it

yet.. but well, i guess do u think that chikara and TE or NPA would be a good combo for what I want? I'm also

thinking about SOE too.. but for now, just those two... thanx again for the reply! :thumbsup:

belgareth
03-08-2007, 02:38 PM
Start with a dose of Chikkara

that has produced hits and add a small amount of TE to it, see what happens. You can fold the gel pack over and use

a paper clip to hold it closed so you don't waste any. Normally, young people need far less none than us older

folks. Be watchful of ODs.

STEEL-RESERVE
03-08-2007, 02:43 PM
cool.. thanx man!

appreciate the info! :)

DrSmellThis
03-08-2007, 04:46 PM
Good advice.

Let us know

how it turns out.

You won't need much TE, relatively speaking. But yeah, there should be room to add some

to your effective CK dose with good benefits.

the_anapolack
03-25-2007, 12:27 PM
i personally like

chickara,npa and ae combo.....and im a chicano too

our women like extra macho so i go heavy on the npa

friday,half the dose sat...and if i go out sunday maybe just a drop