PDA

View Full Version : SoE + Chikara + TE...

Snaxs
03-07-2007, 09:44 PM
Ok, so I was

curious about the smell of SoE and Chikara so I cracked the two open tonight and gave them a wiff. I like the smell

of both. I applied the following.

TE - 1/4 gel pack (wrist)
Chikara - 1/3 gel pack (wrist)
SoE - 1/2 gel pack

(neck)

Well after 5 minutes I decided that I might as well head out and see how things go. After about 15

minutes driving I started to feel pretty good... thats about it. I went to a local coffee shop which I frequent and

began to take note of anything different. Nothing new to report there. I hung out for a little more than a hour...

over 1.5 hours after application. I saw a couple of regulars girls there and it was pretty much the same idle chit

chat we usually have. Anyway, on my way home after about 10 minutes I started to feel pretty good again.
Ok, so

the only place I noticed anything was in my car. Outside of that I didn't notice a difference. However, the next

time I go out I'm planning on just using SoE and TE. I realize this is something I need to experiment

with.

Thoughts?

Snaxs

Snaxs
03-08-2007, 12:59 PM
(tap, tap, tap) Hello? Is this

thing on?

Nobody has any feedback?

Snaxs

belgareth
03-08-2007, 02:00 PM
Its usually better to start

with any single product and test it for several days at varying doses. There's agood chance than you ODed. Its also

better to test on people who don't know you as well. When people have already formed an impression they are less

likely to be affected by pheromones.

Snaxs
03-08-2007, 10:46 PM
Ok... update.

Went out

tonight... same place.

Applied the following...

1. SoE 1/4 gel pack
2. TE 1/2 gel pack

Noticed an

increase in casual contact along with a few glances.

Ok, so the atmosphere was much more relaxed and there seem

to be more laughter at my table. I'm curious what would happen if I bumped up to NPA and dropped the TE? Then

again I could up the dose of TE and see what that does. Anyway, its something to consider. The next time I go out

it will be at the same place but I'll try the same dose of SoE and thats it.

Now I'll sit back and wait for

Belgareth's big brain to kick in with some infinite wisdom :box:

Oh, and seeing how age seems to have something

to do with this, I'm 37... don't look it at all though which seem to be more of a curse. :rasp:

Snaxs

gaf
03-08-2007, 11:47 PM
snax,
The soe/te combo is great

when you get the ratios right for your body.
For me 8-12 inches of soe rolled on and about 1/4 packet of TE is the

bomb!
But remember, you need to find what works for you....

On the other thing, like you I'm nearly 38 and

don't look my age at all, I've even been told how much my brothers looked like me (umm, was out with my sons 13 &

14!) Yes it can be a curse at times but hey, enjoy it while you can.
The only downside is the fact I like woman

around my own age, most need to go and get the bug in their ass removed or leave the hubby they are so unhappy with.

But not least, stop flirting with me if they are married!
Rock on!

Snaxs
03-09-2007, 12:16 AM
Gaf,

Thanks for the bit. What

does 8-12 inches equal with the gel packs of SoE? Tonight I only used a 1/4 gel pack so I don't know what that

would equal to the roll on.
I don't mind not looking my age but the problem is I tend to meet girls in their early

20s. Not that this is a bad thing but just when I think I've got a good connection with the girl she freaks

because of my age :POKE:. LOL, whatever. Anyway, plenty of fish in the sea and I realize its only a minor

problem.

Snaxs

gaf
03-09-2007, 12:37 AM
sorry, not sure about the gel vs

roll on ratios. check out the pherolibrary?

I often meet girls in their early 20's but am not interested , I

like a woman thats had a bit of life experience... But yeah, like you they often freak at my age.
BTW, I often

tell them I'm an accountant or other "boring" job just to see how open they are to people. I get odd results...
I

work in the media and am surrounded by stimulating people most of the time and need to get that from a woman or I'm

out of there. ( no flaky bullshit, look at my expensive purse for me)

Snaxs
03-09-2007, 11:57 AM
Gaf... no worries... I'm just

waiting on Belgareth and his HUGE cranium to tell me the proper ratio of roll on to gel pack. :thumbsup:

Snaxs

HEAD! RATIO! NOW!