PDA

View Full Version : Info about Date Mate 2000

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2002, 12:16 PM
DM 2000 Has nol in it from what i understand apart from that never heard of it.
Can anyone else help yaro out.
Good luck what i would order to go with it if you want something from love-scent is Alter ego NPA or SOE

Bruce
02-01-2002, 07:46 PM
The main problem with the product is the company that sells it. I haven\'t had anything to do with them since they burned me a couple of years back, so maybe it has changed hands. Long story, but you can trust me on this, they were/are bad news. On a related note, DM is just a carbon copy bootleg version of an original product, Contact 18. Back in the stone age of pheromone use, that was a pretty nifty product. If you like your DM, I recommend looking around and finding some Contact 18 out of respect for the original designer.
With the advent of Edge, Andro 4.2, and unscented Attraction, there is not much point putting the effort into carrying Contact 18 or its clone version DM at Love-Scent.com. Any one of those 3 products will beat DateMate without even working up a sweat.
It does work though or did back when I was using it; you just need to use quite a few sprays at a time, and you will run through that bottle very quickly.
Live and Learn,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2002, 11:18 PM
Hi, I\'ve just ordered mones (from another deliverer - I found Bruce\'s site after I\'d already placed order) and hope get my stuff next week. I bought Date Mate 2000 - could anybody write something about this one? I\'m little bit nervous that I couldn\'t find any comments concerning DM on this forum. Maybe any suggestions:
- how to use DM to get the best of it?
- which product from the wide selection offered by Bruce could work the best along with DM?
Thanks in advance,
yaro

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2002, 11:54 PM
Datemate is a old generation pheromone product and has been discontinued.
See:
Datemate (\"http://www.love-scent.com/date-mate/index.html\")

Use it to get some experience on the stuff, keep reading this forum and you will soon know what to buy next.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-02-2002, 06:06 AM
Thanks a lot!!! I\'ll try my DM2000 (I\'ve already ordered it, f**k) and then buy something better from love-scent.
yaro

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2002, 06:12 AM
what about lovemate 2000 ?