PDA

View Full Version : chikara smell

osit
03-06-2007, 09:18 AM
i just ordered a sample

pack and will be ordering soe+chikara. but first can anyone describe the smell of chikara scented? i've already

decided on soe unscented because i plan on mixing it with a citrusy cologne. however, does chikara mix well with

lets say aqua de gio?. is it a musky smell? vanilla? citrus. i believe they changed scents a while back and am a

little confused after searching numerous threads. thanks for any inputs

STEEL-RESERVE
03-06-2007, 11:00 AM
it kinda smells like

aqua... i just got my bottle in last night... i've been using the gel paks for the time being.. but it smells

hella good man.. its like a fresh smell.. and everyone tells me i smell hella bomb! i love it! cant wait to test

out SOE.. i've heard good results with that too.. let us know the outcome man!

osit
03-06-2007, 06:39 PM
it kinda

smells like aqua... i just got my bottle in last night... i've been using the gel paks for the time being.. but it

smells hella good man.. its like a fresh smell.. and everyone tells me i smell hella bomb! i love it! cant wait to

test out SOE.. i've heard good results with that too.. let us know the outcome man!
sweet, because i read

somewhere it smelled less vanilla and musky, and aqua is in no way musky.

Gegogi
03-06-2007, 09:09 PM
but first can anyone

describe the smell of chikara scented?

Unscented Chikara smells like pheromones: musky and slightly

BO-like (after drydown). Scented Chikara smells like cheap body spray, e.g., Axe.

osit
03-06-2007, 10:42 PM
what is drydown?

Gegogi
03-07-2007, 01:33 AM
The point the product has dried

on your skin. In other words, the alcohol has evaporated and the essense of the product remains. Only then can you

smell the true scent (sans alcohol).

smooth312
03-07-2007, 01:36 AM
The point the

product has dried on your skin. In other words, the alcohol has evaporated and the essense of the product remains.

Only then can you smell the true scent (sans alcohol).
Gegogi, not sure if you use Chikara scented, but

have you noticed if there is a point when the scent wears off and the mones still remain? like a gap where the

cover has worn off.. or does it stay for the time that the mones stay?

DrSmellThis
03-07-2007, 06:57 AM
The mones eventually bleed

through a little.

Chikara is a light musk smell. It's synthetic, but I find synthetic musks often interesting

and pleasant. It blends well with other scents too.

Gegogi
03-07-2007, 12:02 PM
The C7 scent life is pretty

short.

london-boy
03-07-2007, 01:18 PM
Yes, chikara has a kind of

Vanilla smell to it, if you have you ever smellt Givenchy Pi, its more vanilla smell than that, it does smell

gorgeous when you start to sweat a bit!

osit
03-07-2007, 01:43 PM
so based on the vanilla scent,

would you advise against a cover a aqua di gio

london-boy
03-07-2007, 01:51 PM
Well i dunno really as

Chikara is a vanilla musky Fragrance and Acqua di Gio is a more strong aquatic flavour so i its a bit like mixin

water with oil. Buttt i did wear chikara with Pherlure which is almost identical to Acqua di gio, and it does kind

of have a weird effect going, not mones wise but the smell, its liek a slideshow thing
you'll smell of acqua di

gio at 1st, then of chikara
and it'll change a bit. it did for me anyway