PDA

View Full Version : Chikara...gel packs or spray? Anyone spray it?

smooth312
03-05-2007, 10:53 PM
which one is better?

I think a spray could be more useful and perhaps easier to use, but it seems

like most of the reviews on the LS store are for the gel packs, even on the cologne product page...people are

talking about the gel packs, not the spray.

So I was wondering who here uses the spray and whether the gel packs

are as or more effective?

thanks..

smooth312
03-05-2007, 10:55 PM
by the way, I tried a full gel

pack (not sure if a whole one is considered too much?) tonight and went to a movie by myself. hey, I had a free

ticket from this promo thing. anyway, some girl sitting with her bf commented that something smelled 'fruity' and

kept glancing over at me ... she was seated in front of me to the right, so she actually looked back at me. our

eyes met a few times but i darted mine away because, hey i'm watching a movie sheesh. but still, that has me

wanting to try some chikara

oh and oddly, people around me were talking a lot more than usual during the movie,

and i had to tell them to be quiet, which is not something i usually do.

i love the smell too. i like the fact

that the scent covers the mones so well!

gaf
03-05-2007, 11:37 PM
Never used the gel pack but like the

spray...
For me one or two sprays seems to be the magic number , I've found less is more with this product.

(used to be 3 sprays but now only one, or two in a crowded bar)
usually they tend to be young woman under 25

that get all dihl and goofy , more mature woman will flirt and look straight into my eyes.
Dude, remember to

never break a womans gaze. Let her be the one to look away ,it may take a while but she's bound to come back and

try it on with you if you "pass the test", but remember to smile!
With regards to the fruity comment, I hate to

say it but some people mistake you for being gay when wearing chikara.. It's happened to me alot and other forum

members as well.
I've found some woman find me attractive and want to get to know me but think I'm gay so wimp

out. As long as you drop (polite, subtle) hints when the conversation turns that way you'll be fine. Works for me!

:thumbsup:

smooth312
03-06-2007, 12:14 AM
Never used the gel

pack but like the spray...
For me one or two sprays seems to be the magic number , I've found less is more with

this product. (used to be 3 sprays but now only one, or two in a crowded bar)
usually they tend to be young woman

under 25 that get all dihl and goofy , more mature woman will flirt and look straight into my eyes.
Dude, remember

to never break a womans gaze. Let her be the one to look away ,it may take a while but she's bound to come back and

try it on with you if you "pass the test", but remember to smile!
With regards to the fruity comment, I hate to say

it but some people mistake you for being gay when wearing chikara.. It's happened to me alot and other forum

members as well.
I've found some woman find me attractive and want to get to know me but think I'm gay so wimp

out. As long as you drop (polite, subtle) hints when the conversation turns that way you'll be fine. Works for me!

:thumbsup:
very cool. thanks for sharing your experience and that bit of advice ;)

I can't wait to use

it. I guess in the case of the gay comments, I could add 1/4 - 1/2 a dab of NPA and cover with 1 spray of Chikara,

or something like that.

Reppyboyo
03-06-2007, 07:33 AM
I used to use the gel packs,

now use the spray.

For the single reason that I find the scent of the spray is more powerful then that of the

gel.
I REALLY love the scent of Chikara, let alone the benefits the pheromones bring!

STEEL-RESERVE
03-06-2007, 11:20 AM
dude i also used the gel

paks first, i loved them.. but i bit the bullet and bought the bottle.. i love the smell.. i dont really think it

gives off "gayness" to me.. well i guess cuz i work with nothing but girls and they tell me all the time that i

smell hella good... and well i'm a flirt to add to it too! :P but yeah man.. for sure... get in the chikara zone!

experience... Chikara... LOL!

gaf
03-06-2007, 11:50 PM
I prefer these days to add my own

scents to mones...
But yep, do like the chikara scented!
:cheers:

oscar
03-08-2007, 07:56 AM
Gents,

In my opinion the

Chikara Gels (http://love-scent.com/product_info.php?ref=66&products_id=72), like all the gels, are

"good for what they're good for"; i.e. the ability to have an emergency stash of pheromones in your pocket,

knapsack, glove compartment, or anywhere else where it would be impractical to keep a bottle.
But from the

viewpoint of ECONOMY, having a BOTTLE of

Chikara (http://love-scent.com/product_info.php?ref=66&products_id=69) will give you about TWICE as many

milligrams of pheromones for your money.
Do the Math!

Oscar :)