PDA

View Full Version : Memories, Pheromones, Impressions

terry0400-40
03-04-2007, 10:11 PM
I wonder how true this statement is That people formulate an impression of someone within the

first say 30 seconds of initial contact with an individual, I have heard it stated that this first impression

usually stays imbedded in the memory as well, for how long i dont know. What if i was locked out of my penthouse,

oops locked the key in, so here i am, no money, no mobile phone, or shirt, and worst of all, no phero, just me and

one pair of freyed and holy jocks, What would be the first impressions ?? especially from that very sexy and

attractive Asian woman who was meeting me for the first time at 6.30pm, or so i thought, shit, it must have been 6pm

because here she is...-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-What if i was at a party in LA dressed in a nice casual expensive evening

suit, with my best ever pheromone hit mix applied, and my friend Mick Jagger had just slipped into the powder room

before returning with my JD and cola, so would those girls who were swooning around me at the party, still remember

me as that same super alpha sexy man next week, when i am just wearing my shorts and tee shirt. Also once people

have caught your phero aura, i wonder if they will still perceive you as the same when you are not wearing, Or does

the initial impression fade after some time, and sometimes people base their assumption on a first impression, and

it is true that they can also be totally wrong. Sometimes you get these super rich guys going out and about, and

they dress like down and out bums sometimes just for kicks, then score a date with their dealers sister and turn up

in the super sofisticated sports machine, dealers sister almost has heart attack ha ha, its a funny world. :rant:

:rofl: :think: