PDA

View Full Version : A-Nol agression?

StemCell
03-03-2007, 09:32 PM
It seems through

trial and error testing that A-nol makes me feel angry and agressive. I have searched far and wide for anyone who

has experenced this and found nothing.

I have SOE, A314, NPA, a-nol and b-nol.

First product I tried was SOE.

It gave me a bit of a buzz but after awhile, maybe an hour I became very edgy and felt angry for no reason at all.

Strange after all the positive things I read, so figured it must be the -rone This happen just about every time I

used SOE mixed or alone.

Tried A314 which I know has a lot of -rone and I actually like it a lot!

NPA No

problems other then the stink :)

B-nol is good stuff! This does for me what I've read a-nol does for others for

the most part. The best part is it actually seems to put me in a BETTER mood :)

Has anyone ever noticed this

effect from a-nol on yourself or anyone else?

Gegogi
03-03-2007, 10:01 PM
Nope, and it is highly unlikely

you'll find a living soul with aggressive behavior due to androstenol of either variety. Perhaps you have a

mislabeled bottle or a short circuit?

Androstenone is the only pheromone commonly associated with aggressive

behavior. However, it's easy to learn to control and most of us get used to it and don't even flinch on an OD

level dose.

smooth312
03-03-2007, 10:03 PM
i have a hunch.

for me,

soe can make me drowsy sometimes, and when i'm tired i can get agitated easily.

usually though, when using soe

around other people, there's so much fun and laughter that getting angry is not even possible

MOBLEYC57
03-04-2007, 09:59 AM
OR maybe his crossover rate from

-nol to -none is quicker. :think: ????:think:

smooth312
03-04-2007, 10:46 AM
OR maybe his

crossover rate from -nol to -none is quicker. :think: ????:think:
I think that's a myth. it happens, but

i've heard that it happens rarely, and only if you apply pheros to certain body parts, such as armpits or

nipples.

belgareth
03-04-2007, 10:51 AM
It happens constantly but I

doubt it would happen that fast. The bacteria are on your skin and will break down the -nol where ever you happen to

put it. Pits may be faster conversion because it is warmer and moister there.

StemCell
03-04-2007, 11:07 AM
Thanks for the replies.

I

highly doubt that it's due to the conversion to -none because NPA makes me feel fine cept the stink bugs me at

times when I get a good whiff of it.

As for a "bad bottle" I have had this effect with SOE and the chem set

a-nol.

Perhaps I do have a short circuit when it comes to a-nol.:frustrate It's very frustrating hearing all the

wonderful reviews and stories about a-nol and I can't seem to use it.

Good thing b-nol has a good effect on me.

Seems a good replacement for a-nol if you need one and I seem to. Would just love to see the diffrences in reaction

between the two for myself.

Gegogi
03-04-2007, 12:51 PM
I love using alpha and beta nol

in a 50/50 mix. High doses of alpha really loosens tongues and encourages people to talk endlessly. Unfortunately it

tends to be airhead/motormouth conversations. Beta nol also encourages conversation, albeit not nearly on the level

of alpha. However it seems to encourage more depth and profoundness. Shallow bimbos may begin to question the

meaning of life and why we're here. She may compare and contrast the various shoes she shopped for earlier that

day. Cool, huh?

50/50 alpha and beta nol make a great team. I'm surprised LS doesn't have a commercial

product that mixes the two. Perhaps call it, BME (bend ma ear).

stuttgart-man
03-04-2007, 04:34 PM
I love using

alpha and beta nol in a 50/50 mix. High doses of alpha really loosens tongues and encourages people to talk

endlessly. Unfortunately it tends to be airhead/motormouth conversations. Beta nol also encourages conversation,

albeit not nearly on the level of alpha. However it seems to encourage more depth and profoundness. Shallow bimbos

may begin to question the meaning of life and why we're here. She may compare and contrast the various shoes she

shopped for earlier that day. Cool, huh?

50/50 alpha and beta nol make a great team. I'm surprised LS doesn't

have a commercial product that mixes the two. Perhaps call it, BME (bend ma ear).

Where did you get

b-nol? Are there products on love-scent except the pure-b-nol-bottle?

StemCell
03-04-2007, 05:15 PM
I use the pure b-nol from the

chem set/kit

Gegogi
03-04-2007, 06:39 PM
b-nol is sold at LS as a

standalone and in the "lucky 7" chemset. Ain't cheap but worth it if you like quality BS up your ear.

StemCell
03-05-2007, 01:15 PM
isn't the b-nol less then the

a-nol?