PDA

View Full Version : Is this a joke Love-Scent???!!

AdrenaIine
02-21-2007, 05:41 PM
Bruce - I just ordered AQ Scented

- and stated I wanted the ones with the red sticker to indicate the new batch.. I also e-mailed support to confirm

this and no one has responded - any reason why?

Bruce
02-27-2007, 02:46 PM
Tammy's email was down over the

weekend and the whole server went out for a few hours yesterday morning. Your emails may have bounced, but she has

also been generally swamped and stressed out trying to get caught up. If you email me at bruce(at)love-scent.com, I

will make sure you get an answer.

Sorry about that,
B

AdrenaIine
03-03-2007, 08:11 AM
Ordered male cover scent oil: Reaction. I receive the Reaction Perfume Oil for (L) (Ladies?) Doesn't smell like

the men's. My Impi Yellow was also about a 1/4 full. Why would you have this big spray bottle if it's only filled

a quarter of the way? Now is it supposed to be full? Because if it is, I got shorted BIG TIME!

AdrenaIine
03-03-2007, 09:36 AM
I don't mean to sound like a

dick, but anytime you throw a decent amount of money on a product.. it should be the correct product. On top of

that, there is NO way this is 24 mL of Impi Yellow. For measuring purposes. I emptied and cleaned my Liquid Trust

spray bottle which is 7.5ml and after that, there was about one more filling left in my Impi bottle. Maybe it was

used? I don't know.

Also, on a side note. Is Scented with the spray bottle the new 24 mg formula? HEC

said it should have a red sticker, which I requested... but it didn't have a sticker.

AdrenaIine
03-03-2007, 09:39 AM
Hey Bruce- I know you guys

have great customer support. So.. could you help me? I got the wrong cover scent .. not a big deal, but I'm not

going to solely mail that back to you. Next... my Impi is far from filled in the bottle given. For measuring

purposes, I cleaned my empty liquid trust bottle which is 7.5 mL and there was maybe one more filling of Impi left

in it's bottle.. I don't know if the bottles are supposed to be short of fluid or if mine was wrongly filled..

Bruce
03-05-2007, 08:59 AM
A,

Apparently you didn't read

the "read this before posting here"; in particular the last paragraph. Please do that now. Then write me an email

like I asked you to earlier in this thread. If we can't come to an amicable understanding, I will get you your

money back.

Peace,
B

belgareth
03-05-2007, 09:48 AM
Bruce,

I moved it here from

Pheromone Discussion and merged his two threads together.

Belgareth