PDA

View Full Version : So confused

jillmandy
03-02-2007, 03:25 PM
I have read through the

forums and I'm more confused now. I have the newbie starter pack as well as EW. Can I mix EW (once I have diluted

it) with TE/w and my favorite cologne/perfume? Please help!!...:) I'm sorry I know there is a ton of information

but the more I read the more confused I get...

Mtnjim
03-02-2007, 03:32 PM
Most of the women I know put EoW on

undiluted. Several dabs, then let it dry down for about 10 minutes before adding the cover scent.

'Course, I

don't use it, but that's what they say!:think:

jillmandy
03-06-2007, 08:59 PM
Well I tested it on my

wrist straight from the bottle and then covered it with my favorite perfume and I couldn't smell it at all...:) So

I will continue to do things this way. However I haven't tried it out in public yet just wanted to see about the

smell of it without dilution. Thanks for the advise. I'll post when I try it in public. Does anyone know how

long the EW lasts?

Redeye
03-08-2007, 03:20 PM
I have just started using EW and

I use it undiluted - 2 drops, spread between wrists and neck, along with PI/w and then after 10 mins a coverscent.

I think most pheremones last around 8 hrs.

jillmandy
03-25-2007, 09:37 AM
A friend and I

went to a concert to see 2 of our favorite bands play. I made a combination of equal parts: TE/W and Super Primal

Fragrance (from the starter kit-lavender) with equal parts EoW. I sprayed it twice on my neck which some of it got

on my clothes. I can honestly say I have never had a better night in my life. Everyone at the concert wanted to be

near us. I mean we are cute girls with a sense of humour and we don't have a problem getting attention, but I have

never had this much attention. To top it off after the concert we went through a signing line up and the guys in

the band couldn't take their eyes off us. They seemed very shaken by us, almost not knowing what to say/nervous.

We found it rather funny. We were waiting after to get our pics taken with them and while they were getting their

pics taken with others they kept looking our way and trying to make their way over to us. Then the other band the

lead singer, randomly (as we were telling them what a great show it was) smaked our butts and we joked around with

them a lot.
We will be seeing these guys again in a few days so I'm very interested to see what happens when I

try this again...as much as I would like to say it was my stunning beauty they were engrossed by, I'm not THAT

attractive...hahaha
We did compare the pics we got to other people's pics with the same guys and he seemed to

have a different persona in the pics with us then with other fans:wub: Maybe it is just me hoping or maybe it was

the pheromones, we will see in a couple days...:lovestruc

Whitehall
03-25-2007, 10:08 AM
Try in on your belly, bush and

inner thighs.

It might just set your chosen guy on fire.