PDA

View Full Version : Alpha-7

MOBLEYC57
03-01-2007, 11:22 AM
Seems like PI will becoming a

thing of the past. :think:

With that being said, if by chance the owners of Alpha-7 find this thread ... do

post your thoughts, ideas, application, application points, and hits here please.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

MOBLEYC57
03-01-2007, 11:49 AM

WELL... To start, there is somthing going on in that bottle of Alpha-7...

(SCENTED)...somthing good!! People do react to it... I wasn't doing any hardcore field testing, because i wanted to

see how my body reacts to it. And as of right now, I still don't know...have to do more testing. But. I will share

what happened a couple of times, while i had Alpha-7 on.:rant: When i went to pick up

my check from work, i didn't put any Alf-7 on until I pulled up in the parking lot. I put 2 drops... One..on

my neck, and One..on my wrist... rubbed together. While...i'm sitting at the bench...waiting for my check, (BY

MYSELF) the girls, that was about three feet away from me started to brig the conversation to my table. Out of the

blue... the girl that was on the right of me, pulls me towards her and say, " mmmmm...U smell good" In my ming, i

was like...:twisted:. So the next day, my friend and I went to Pollo Tropical to chow down. So we're eating

right...talking about how crappy our jobs are, and to my surprise, i see a nice looking latin girl looking right at

me.... In my mind, i'm like...:twisted: Cuz she looks like...:blink: I get her attention by waving my hand in the

air. She then looks at me and gives me a big koolaid smile. Now... I'm not sure if she was day dreaming because of

somthing else, or it was cuz of the mones.. Now, I just ordered a bottle of Pheros, cuz I am so eager to find

what damage Alpha-7 and Pheros would do in a mix. Guys.. what to u think about that

combo. (CATPYCO)

*** First I do like the fragrance of Alpha 7, it covers the scent of the mones

well, and it even last a longtime. Applied 2 drops one on each side of my neck below the ear , rubbing it in

a circular motion. I was going to the movies with my girlfriend but before we left my apartment she noticed the

fragrance and said "You smell good." I told her that I was glad she liked it and that I was using this new fragrance

(she doesn't know I use Pheromones). We entered the theater and got our seats (by the way "Silent Hill" rocks) and

I did notice her getting more closer to me than usual, even putting her legs on my lap, there's no chair handle in

the way since you can pull it up or down. You have to take into account that I don't wear Pheromones around her

every day, the last time was one month ago. I can't remember the exact conversation but it ended with her saying "I

feel horny." Bingo! I still have to test this on strangers because she might just be used to my signature already,

but all the signs (I feel) point to a hit. (JOSE)

*** So, I've been wearing A7 for about a week

now, the scented version. My wife likes the scent. It is nice, kind of spicy and lasts a long time.

To tell the

truth, some of the events this last week could be pure coincidence, I'm really not sure but I'll mention them

anyway. In the past week, selling contract services for my business I have had three serious deals fall into my lap.

Went out expecting to do an evaluations and write a proposal then play the back and forth games for a few weeks

before getting a decision. In all three cases, they snapped up what I have to offer without a problem on either the

first or second call. Very unusual!

But most of you want to know about hits, right? I'm wearing two drops

spreaad betweeen my forearms. One didn't seem to get any notice, two does so I haven't bothered with three.

In the past week I've had at least three solid hits, all from nice looking younger women, two of whome struck up

conversations with me and flirted. One was right in front of my wife. She's a lot younger than me and looks younger

still so we assume they mistook her for a daughter. Had a couple more that I think were hits but I'm not as certain

of them. In other words, I think the stuff is pretty effective.

I can smell A7 on me the next morning, 24 hours

after applying it, until I shower. 2-3 drops seems to work pretty well. (BELGARETH)

*** Alpha-7

it's very hard indeed but two women I went out with told me the following:

The first one : "It's very

strange I never ever had sex on the first date" (ok ok you don't trust her? mmm)

The second one: "I

don't know what's happening to me this night I have a boyfriend but I'm so attracted by you." (you can

imagine the end....happy one...)

Yes, I think it was A7 just two drops on each wrist . It may sound too

much isn't it? But I found that applying strong masculine colognes doesn't work I just put on fresh fragrances

(with agrumes like boss - the alluminium ball with orange finitures) or CK one summer...

It's strange but this

is not the first time a get those amazing results (normally I use APC that I found amazing because the odour is so

good and I let my girl friends test it as well!!!)

The other thing i found very interesting but the forum isn't

about it is that the dvd course about understanding the body language is something you have to add to your arsenal

!!!!

I used Liquid Trust as well . It didn't any good for me (I bought 3 bottle!) It smells like spray

painting.

My age is 36, the girls are from 22 to 35. (BZPWHX)