PDA

View Full Version : How long do these pheros last?

d3kst3r
03-01-2007, 12:52 AM
Ever

since I've started using mones I've always wondered about this one thing. How long do they last before I have to

re-apply? As someone who is out working/studying 12 hours a day, I need some sort of time cycle to know when to

reapply.

So how long does SOE/NPA/TE last before their effect fades?

WorkingMann
03-01-2007, 07:16 AM
Well I guess it will vary

towards how warm your skin is, and if the sun is shinning on it also..
But I would guess 5-7 hours approx..

stuttgart-man
03-01-2007, 03:06 PM
Well I

guess it will vary towards how warm your skin is, and if the sun is shinning on it also..
But I would guess 5-7

hours approx..
is this valid for SoE too? because SoE contains nol and this (so far I know) converts into

none after longer time! How long does nol needs to convert into None?

Sometimes I have applied SoE on night and

have get hits on the next morning which were typically for None-products!

belgareth
03-01-2007, 03:34 PM
General consenses by

experienced users over a period of time is that four or so hours is about right. A lot depends on what you are

doing. Dancing would burn through them faster due to excessive body heat. Relaxing on a cold day would probably make

them last a lot longer. Putting an oil over them or wearing oheromones under your clothes would make them last

longer too.

Nol to none conversion is the result of bacteria on your skin. There is a huge variance because each

of us is different and our bodies change day to day. There is no straight answer to that question.

WorkingMann
03-01-2007, 03:36 PM
is this

valid for SoE too? because SoE contains nol and this (so far I know) converts into none after longer time! How long

does nol needs to convert into None?

Sometimes I have applied SoE on night and have get hits on the next morning

which were typically for None-products! I don't know..
I always shower before going out next day and

cleaning very carefully to avoid any buildup chance..
About the time for convertion I don't have a time but I

would also say it would depend on your skin temperature and if the sun was shining to increase this.. But It's only

my guess as I don't know...

stuttgart-man
03-01-2007, 04:37 PM
Putting

an oil over them or wearing oheromones under your clothes would make them last longer too.

if I wear

mones on clothes, how much more I have to apply to get the same results? Because mones on the skin have so far as I

know a stronger effect!

Is the temperature the only reason that mones on skin evaporates stronger than on

clothes? If this is the case, is there a rule? For exeption 10% more heat leads to 50% more evaporation?

belgareth
03-01-2007, 04:46 PM
Sorry, there are no cast in

stone rules. Its all empirical. Some experimenting wil tell you how long the last for you.

Snaxs
03-01-2007, 05:17 PM
Its all

empirical.

Belgareth demonstrating once again that dictionaries are indeed edible.

Snaxs