PDA

View Full Version : Age

shtotheaun83
02-26-2007, 07:58 PM
Anyone know if age is really

THAT much of a concern? What would the difference be from a 16-year old, 25-year old, and a 40-year old wearing

pheromones? Should younger people wear less? I know that younger people make more, but is there that much of a

difference? Also, does the amount of pheromones effect different age groups of women or is it different from each

person?

belgareth
02-26-2007, 08:17 PM
Age is a factor but there are a

lot of factors. Gegogi and I are close to the same age. He is Asian and slender and only started working out some

years ago. I am caucasion, stocky and have worked out most of my life. He is apparently more laid back than I am.

Gegogi can wear massive amounts of -none containing pheromones with good results where if I wear more than very

small doses of the same things I get OD reactions. He doesn't seem to get many reactions to nol or rone where they

work for me. We both get hits from younger women. So, there are a lot of factors at work.

Younger people

typically produce more pheromones in general and more -none in particular. Various women respond differently based

on their personality and time of the month.

The only really good advice is to try one product, start small and

work your way up until you discover a working dose or that it does not work for you. Then go onto the next one and

do the same thing. That way you will get a god handle on what does and does not work for you. The gel packs are a

pretty cheap way to experiment.