PDA

View Full Version : Danish scientist aboyt pheromones

WorkingMann
02-25-2007, 12:40 PM
Oh my good people know nothing about this.. They said it's P6 pheromones and they doesn't smell, plus the more

the marrier.. :frustrate
How can a scientist know so little about this?
I've just seen it in the news in danish

tv where they made a test but it didn't really work.. They really knew nothing about it and said that pheromones

was pheromones and there only was 1 type of pheromone and the name aws just pheromones and not those we know.. Seems

really wierd that a scientist knows so little about the subject.. :blink:

stuttgart-man
02-25-2007, 04:42 PM
Oh my

good people know nothing about this.. They said it's P6 pheromones and they doesn't smell, plus the more the

marrier.. :frustrate
How can a scientist know so little about this?
I've just seen it in the news in danish tv

where they made a test but it didn't really work.. They really knew nothing about it and said that pheromones was

pheromones and there only was 1 type of pheromone and the name aws just pheromones and not those we know.. Seems

really wierd that a scientist knows so little about the subject.. :blink:

Hey WorkingMann, be happy

about this! If everywhere would now how effective pheromones can be, then almost all people would need pheromones -

and then we would lose any advantage :sad: !

It`s the same like in the german media! They have reported that

they have made a study with pheromones: There was a pair of twins. One of them has worn pheromones (which pheromone

was not mentioned) the other has worn no phero`s. Then they have tested was happens if they contact women / was

apply for a job! And the result was: pheros do not work! You know that this is absolutely wrong - and I know it too!

But the most people who have looked this report belive that phero`s do not work! And this is good! So we keep our

advantage:cheers:

WorkingMann
02-26-2007, 05:36 AM
The funny things was also 5

men and 5 women was in a test..
First the women should rate which they wanted to be with from 1 -10 at a distance..

Then rate them again when standing really close and give them a second grade.. And finally 3 of the 5 men was

sprayed with pheroes and the women should grade them again.. All 3 had a higher grade but also one of them who

didn't get the phero's so didn't really show anything..

And year I know but just seems wierd that a scientist

know SO little about it.. HE should have studied I would say so funny that I know more than he.. :lol: