PDA

View Full Version : SOE/NPA/Cologne

shtotheaun83
02-24-2007, 04:35 PM
Hello. I'm a new

member here. I've been reading up on a lot of the information here.

I ordered a bottle of Pherlure a while ago

and I'm still testing it out. Like others, I found this site after I bought Pherlure.

I had some questions about

pheromones. I hear that one of the best combination is SOE and NPA. Would Alpha 7 be a good alternative for NPA

(since it has more pheromones in the same 10mL bottle) or should I just stick with NPA? What do you

recommend?

Also, I'm planning on using cologne along with these pheromones (maybe Acqua di Gio or Cool Water).

How am I supposed to do this? Do I mix the cologne together with the phermones? Can I just put it over where I

applied the SOE and NPA, or a different place?

Thanks so much for all the help.

WorkingMann
02-24-2007, 05:35 PM
How old are you and how is

your build? Are you big and do you work out etc?

About the NPA I would at first thought think NPA would still be

good and A7 wouldn't do much difference..
And you say the "best combination".. Ehm it's only the best for some as

others will need another mix or another product to get results..
Everybody is different and therefor you have to

figure out what works for you and what you need..
Try to read in

Pheromone Reference Library (http://pherolibrary.com/)

to find more info..

About the cologne.. You can make mixes but for a start I would say just spray on the

applikation point as it covers good.. Then later if you find a mix that works great for you the mix would be good as

you could keep it in a little roll-on bottle or spray to keep with you and resfresh during the day or night perhaps

and it's easier.. When you don't have a finished working mix i wouldn't make a finished mix but only mix on my

skin...

shtotheaun83
02-24-2007, 06:25 PM
Thanks for the

reply.

I'm 22-years-old and I'm an average-sized guy. I lift every day, literally.

Now, when you ask the

age, is it because older women require more or less pheromones to get "hits" from (vice versa from

younger)?

About the mix, would you recommend a mixing ratio for the cologne, NPA, and SOE to start with (how much

of what to apply)?

WorkingMann
02-24-2007, 06:52 PM
Thanks

for the reply.

Now, when you ask

the age, is it because older women require more or less pheromones to get "hits" from (vice versa from

younger)?

About the mix, would you recommend a mixing ratio for the cologne, NPA, and SOE to start with (how much

of what to apply)?
I asked of your age because younger men produce naturally more mones than elder.. So you

don't need as much none as others and might be a little carefull.. and also when workingout people could produce

more so I would start slow with the NPA..

I normally just use my cologne so it covers the scent of the

pheromones..
But else start by testing the products seperatly for a week or two to see the results given by that

product specificly because you then would know what effects you get from SOE and what you get from NPA and then you

could try to mix them to get the desired effect..
Fx. if SOE gives talkative results with x amount and NPA gives

sexual with y amount and you want a little talkative and more sexual just try applying 60 : 40 of NPA and SOE..
So

6/10 of the normal SOE amount and 4/10 of the normal NPA amount and try testing it in a week or two and then ajust

the amounts after the seen results and what you want if you don't get the desired results..

shtotheaun83
02-24-2007, 07:37 PM
I asked

of your age because younger men produce naturally more mones than elder.. So you don't need as much none as others

and might be a little carefull.. and also when workingout people could produce more so I would start slow with the

NPA..

I normally just use my cologne so it covers the scent of the pheromones..
But else start by testing the

products seperatly for a week or two to see the results given by that product specificly because you then would know

what effects you get from SOE and what you get from NPA and then you could try to mix them to get the desired

effect..
Fx. if SOE gives talkative results with x amount and NPA gives sexual with y amount and you want a little

talkative and more sexual just try applying 60 : 40 of NPA and SOE..
So 6/10 of the normal SOE amount and 4/10 of

the normal NPA amount and try testing it in a week or two and then ajust the amounts after the seen results and what

you want if you don't get the desired results..

Thanks for the explanation.

There one last thing I

would like to ask. When applying a pheromone of any kind (whether it'd be NPA, SOE, or a product like Pherlure),

after spraying or rolling on, do you rub the product into the skin or let it sit? Also, when applying cologne, I

usually spray it on my left wrist, rub it with the other and apply some on my neck with my wrists. Is it okay if I

rub the cologne into where ever my pheromone was applied? Should I just spray it over the pheromone and not rub or

just apply it somewhere else?

WorkingMann
02-25-2007, 03:38 AM
Thanks

for the explanation.

There one last thing I would like to ask. When applying a pheromone of any kind (whether

it'd be NPA, SOE, or a product like Pherlure), after spraying or rolling on, do you rub the product into the skin

or let it sit? Also, when applying cologne, I usually spray it on my left wrist, rub it with the other and apply

some on my neck with my wrists. Is it okay if I rub the cologne into where ever my pheromone was applied? Should I

just spray it over the pheromone and not rub or just apply it somewhere else?
Like when spraying on or

rolling a cologne on it dries and sucks into the skin (more or less i guess) and it's the same with

pheromones..
But when oil carrier products it could be good to rub perhaps and let it dry..
And with cologne you

can basically do what you want as long they will cover the scent from the mones..
Spray or run in works fine in

both cases..

stuttgart-man
02-25-2007, 07:39 AM
Thanks

for the reply.

Now, when you

ask the age, is it because older women require more or less pheromones to get "hits" from (vice versa from

younger)?

About the mix, would you recommend a mixing ratio for the cologne, NPA, and SOE to start with (how

much of what to apply)?

I have no experience with NPA, but the combo of TE (TE seems to be very similar

to NPA) and SOE gives me very good results! The amount with the greatest hits I have had with 1/6 pack of SOE and TE

each! It would say it`s the best combo you can use! But ( how working-Mann has said) Different people have different

results with the same product/combo!

shtotheaun83
02-25-2007, 10:03 AM
Thanks a lot, guys.

belgareth
02-25-2007, 10:58 AM
I have no

experience with NPA, but the combo of TE (TE seems to be very similar to NPA) and SOE gives me very good results!

The amount with the greatest hits I have had with 1/6 pack of SOE and TE each! It would say it`s the best combo you

can use! But ( how working-Mann has said) Different people have different results with the same

product/combo!
TE is exactly the same as NPA. The only difference is that NPA is almost 5X more

concentrated. It is intended to use as an additive to colognes.