PDA

View Full Version : People Coughing/Sneezing/Sniffling?

smooth312
02-21-2007, 06:48 PM
as we all know, PI is some powerful shit. I recently started using it again, and I then I realized why I had

stopped.

It's really easy to OD on, but unlike other -none products, I can't smell it at all. I can smell

urine when I put on NPA or AE or any other -none product, clearly, but PI just does not smell at all.

The only

way I can tell if I Od with PI is by reading the reactions of other people.

anyhow, has anyone noticed this

effect? People seem allergic to me almost.

Anyway it's not too bad or anything. but i was just wondering.

koolking1
02-21-2007, 07:32 PM
I don't know where you

live but where I live lots of people are sick with colds.

The only public woman that shed tears because of

me was a check-out lady at the supermarmet. My dog had been sprayed by a skunk the night before. We bathed him

thoroughly and I took him to the Vet the next morning. The dog and I jumped back in my truck and I went to the

store. Well, I did bring tears to her eyes and also got scowls from several other folks, I had to make a small

speech, they seemed to understand.

smooth312
02-21-2007, 08:57 PM
^ well you're probably

right.

i guess sometimes the sexual-ness of the hits with PI are so amazing, that i can't help but attribute the

coughing and other stuff to a possible OD.

Gegogi
02-21-2007, 09:00 PM
Sheesh, if all the women coughing

'n whackin' around me were turned on by my phero signature, I'd be one busy stud. I'd have to get one of those

number dispensing machines...

Usually they run away or ignore you if you OD.

smooth312
02-21-2007, 09:20 PM
While I'm here, and you're

also here Gegogi... have you ever noticed that -none smells like cow maneur or does it only smell like urine?

for

some reason, at odd moments, while outside of course, i can suddenly smell maneur. i know how npa smells like piss,

and that's how i typically smell -none, but with PI i don't smell much, except for maybe maneur.

i do live in

an area with a lot of farms, but usually they are far from where i'm at.. i have hypothesized that wearing -none

heightens my own sense of smell, or that i am more conscious of smells while wearing -none.

anyhow, just curious

about this also.

Gegogi
02-22-2007, 02:45 AM
Sorry smooth, I no smell duty

unless there's some near by. I actually grew up on a small family farm and know a cowpie from horse biscuits. To

me, androstenone always smells somewhere south of kitty wee and workout for an hour armpit.

Some have commented

'none causes you to dream of golden showers and dirt roads. Personally haven't been there yet.

visual999
02-22-2007, 05:14 AM
That is so weird, I just came

to post if anyone has noticed people coughing and sneezing with PI and if it's a sign of PI OD, and here's

smooth's thread.

I've been adding one drop PI per day for the past 3-4 days and covering with cologne and

quite often when people get near or walk past me they start coughing. I've tried to notice if anyone starts

coughing further away too, but haven't noticed.

I don't know whether it's PI OD, or whether it's cause of

too much cologne (doubt it)... or maybe it's a nervous cough.

visual999
02-22-2007, 05:21 AM
Also, has anyone noticed the

effect with PI (this has happened 3-4 times in the last 2 days with different women, so I'm confident I'm not

attributing it to PI without reason as haven't noticed this before)

e.g. some woman is standing there and

looking at a shop window or talking to someone on phone or whatever and then when you get closer she starts walking

so that she's exactly 2-3 metres (10 feet) in front of you exactly matching your walking speed whether you slow

down or speed up... I go to right as to pass... she moves right... I go to left as to pass she moves left... it's

like they got eyes in the back.

visual999
02-22-2007, 05:58 AM
Found this from an old

thread:

"First, The Edge does not smell like BO. When I got my Kit 12 hours ago, The Edge was the first thin I

smelled. \"Good God!\" were the first words out of my mouth..fallowed by a lot of coughing. I guess I don\'t

fall into that 25% group that can\'t smell their own stink, because this stuff smells like moose pee. Not that I

know what moose pee smells like, but it can\'t be any worse than The Edge! "

So the coughing could be

caused in those that smell and get affected by the smell.... hmm.

smooth312
02-22-2007, 10:54 AM
Sorry smooth, I

no smell duty unless there's some near by. I actually grew up on a small family farm and know a cowpie from horse

biscuits. To me, androstenone always smells somewhere south of kitty wee and workout for an hour armpit.

Some

have commented 'none causes you to dream of golden showers and dirt roads. Personally haven't been there

yet. cool thanks for the input. I figured it's probably the farms, but no one else usually complains of

the stench as much as i do, so i thought maybe i was smelling myself. weird. anyway, i concur that -none does

smell of piss.

haha, i haven't had such dreams either, at least not yet. LOL.

That is so

weird, I just came to post if anyone has noticed people coughing and sneezing with PI and if it's a sign of PI OD,

and here's smooth's thread.

...I don't know whether it's PI OD, or whether it's cause of too much cologne

(doubt it)... or maybe it's a nervous cough. hey visual, I'm thinking it could be the cover spray we're

using. How much do you usually spray, what do you use?

i use a couple different ones. yesterday when I got the

'coughing' i was using armani black code. i have diluted mine to 50 cologne - 50 water because i feel it's too

strong. i spray it 2-3 times on a napkin and wipe it on my neck (less diffusion that way). but at the same time,

there was one chick who was really digging me a lot.

and, when you get this coughing effect, do you also get

attention from women, or is it just coughing? I've found I get attention from some women, even though others cough

incessantly.

although, i tend to have the habit of attributing too much to pheros sometimes. because if I think

about it, I also cough and sneeze

by the way...

e.g. some woman is standing there and looking

at a shop window or talking to someone on phone or whatever and then when you get closer she starts walking so that

she's exactly 2-3 metres (10 feet) in front of you exactly matching your walking speed whether you slow down or

speed up... I go to right as to pass... she moves right... I go to left as to pass she moves left... it's like they

got eyes in the back.
I get this too, and women who try to walk straight into me if we're coming from

opposite directions. it's funny sometimes.

visual999
02-23-2007, 12:30 AM
I usually apply the 1 drop of

PI and 3-4 sprays of cologne about a hour before I go out, so the cologne shouldn't be that overwhelming, imho.

Yep, also getting attention from some women while others cough.

One walked towards me, stared at me, looked

down, and I'm not 100% sure, but I think she started coughing crazy when she went past me... but could have been

one of the other women too behind me.

I had the bumping into me effect with SoE (if I remember correctly, gonna

check my old posts), it was really annoying, fortunately don't have that with PI, maybe using too much of it.

I've been applying a drop of PI for 2-3 days, will try without PI today to see if there's any kind of "after

effect".

Smooth it seems we're getting pretty similar results, good to compare notes with you.