PDA

View Full Version : COULD PI/w + PI/m Work 4 HIM ?

terry0400-40
02-21-2007, 05:46 PM
Considering that PI woman has 11mg androstenole with an insignificant amount of

copulins added,say below 8 mg. And considering that most men report nothing noticable when wearing cops, Then could

it be possable to add PI/w to an androstenone application to act as a softening agent, ie like using SOE without the

androsterone ! and seeing PI/w contains 11mg Anol it seems like good value buying, I dont think the small amount of

cops could cause much hastle, because even feedback from females recognise that it doesant do much for this product

and prefer to purchase Essence of woman for their cops needs... any thoughts on the matter, pheromasters ?:wave:

Redeye
02-22-2007, 06:41 AM
Well I haven't found the cops in

PI/w to do anything really and the nol definitely gets my female friends to be a lot more chatty, so maybe guys

could use it to attract women.

WorkingMann
02-22-2007, 09:35 AM
Perhaps it would be good.. I

don't think the the cops will give negative results..
I can't remeber who gave the advice but also TE/w should be

a good buy for men so perhaps this would be also..

Mtnjim
02-22-2007, 11:41 AM
I've purchased PI/w many times for

the ~Nol. Cheaper than the CS ~Nol.

terry0400-40
02-22-2007, 11:46 AM
Yes

Redeye that is what i like about the nol is that it tends to loosen and enhance the atmosphere somewhat for both

sexes. And thanks for that suggestion Workingmann i will have a look at the TE/w as it seems like a good idea, ill

check out its Anol content..

terry0400-40
02-22-2007, 11:58 AM
I've

purchased PI/w many times for the ~Nol. Cheaper than the CS ~Nol.It looks like case

solved now as you have had experience with it from a slightly more mature male aspect than us, and i suppose a

little androstenone could add a little respect to this PI/w, something similar to an A314 sort of effect, but maby a

little more sexual than the A314 probably.

terry0400-40
02-22-2007, 12:18 PM
Yes Redeye that is what i like about the nol is that it tends to loosen and

enhance the atmosphere somewhat for both sexes. And thanks for that suggestion Workingmann i will have a look at the

TE/w as it seems like a good idea, ill check out its Anol content..I have just

checked out the TE/w and is appears it has a total pheromone content per bottle of 2.4mg which is substantialy lower

than the PI/w that comes in at 11mg Anol per bottle plus the added cops which cut in there somewhere under 8mg, As

Mountainjim suggests the PI/w looks like a good value source of nol. I am forced to look at things from an economy

perspective at the moment as i have no income.

WorkingMann
02-23-2007, 09:18 AM
I have just checked out the TE/w and is appears it has a total pheromone

content per bottle of 2.4mg which is substantialy lower than the PI/w that comes in at 11mg Anol per bottle plus the

added cops which cut in there somewhere under 8mg, As Mountainjim suggests the PI/w looks like a good value source

of nol. I am forced to look at things from an economy perspective at the moment as i have no income.

I didn't say that TE/w would be better sugestion for PI/w..
It was just that TE/m have none + 1 secret

ingredient..
But TE/w have none + 2 secret ingredients and therefor sometimes a womens product can be better for

men still.. TE/w was just an example to show my point not an suggestion..
And TE/w has a lower rate of none I think

but then it's easier not to OD but you get 2 secret ingredients instead of 1.. But don't hang me up on it as I'm

not sure..
That was my only point..

terry0400-40
02-23-2007, 10:35 AM
I

didn't say that TE/w would be better sugestion for PI/w..
It was just that TE/m have none + 1 secret

ingredient..
But TE/w have none + 2 secret ingredients and therefor sometimes a womens product can be better for

men still.. TE/w was just an example to show my point not an suggestion..
And TE/w has a lower rate of none I think

but then it's easier not to OD but you get 2 secret ingredients instead of 1.. But don't hang me up on it as I'm

not sure..
That was my only point..Thanks Wm, yes the TE/m does have a lower rate of

none, as you say, and would probably suit a younger person who has a naturaly higher none output, actually there are

many young people who obtain some very good results with the TE, but a man my age would have to use 1/2 g/p i think

to register on the radar. I am just keeping my eyes out for info on the new red spot AQ as this should prove

interesting.

WorkingMann
02-23-2007, 12:30 PM
Thanks Wm, yes the TE/m does have a lower rate of none, as you say, and

would probably suit a younger person who has a naturaly higher none output, actually there are many young people who

obtain some very good results with the TE, but a man my age would have to use 1/2 g/p i think to register on the

radar. I am just keeping my eyes out for info on the new red spot AQ as this should prove

interesting.
Yes but still if you need the same disage as TE/m than you just need a bigger shot but

the advantage is still you get one more secret ingredient..

Mtnjim
02-23-2007, 02:31 PM
... but the

advantage is still you get one more secret ingredient..

Designed for women.:blink:

WorkingMann
02-23-2007, 03:13 PM
Designed for

women.:blink:
Yes but can't remember who said it in here but said TE/w was still a good buy for men

also..

Mtnjim
02-23-2007, 04:35 PM
Yes but can't

remember who said it in here but said TE/w was still a good buy for men also..

That may be true, but not

specifically for the ??? ingredients.

WorkingMann
02-24-2007, 07:21 AM
That may be

true, but not specifically for the ??? ingredients.
if it's not for the ingredients why then?

:think:
These are the only differences..

terry0400-40
02-24-2007, 02:00 PM
I think

if a male were to use the TE/w, Then the main pheromone ingredient would be sufficient enough for the needs of a

young man, i am not even sure what the main ingredient pheromone is, because it states Androstenone on the sales

pages, the same as NPA/w, and also PPA/w for that matter. I can quite easily recommend either TE/m or even PPA/m as

in the case of the latter because at 4 drops PPA/m has offered some very credible hits for young men, and it is good

value, sometimes a young bloke say a newbe will go and spend up big on a high volume concentrated aNONE product

thinking that more is better, and then wonder why their one or two drops were ineffectial, of cource not realizing

they are easily at risk of an OD, in most cases something with say 0.12mg/ml aNONE for the TE, or 0.15mg/ml aNONE

for the PPA which in this case equates to around 2.25mg pheromone per 15ml bottle in the case for PPA which for the

money is good value for a guaranteed and tried product, aven at between 2 and 4 drops a young man is sure to get

attention, and the smell isnt bad either. :rant: PS with the addition of some SOE here is a combo that could be used

in moderation by a young man and also last a long time with many hits..:wub:

WorkingMann
02-24-2007, 02:42 PM
http://pherolibrary.com/reference/product-table.html

TE/m: androstenone + secret ingredient
(Rumored

to have 1 secret ingredient)

TE/w: androstenone + secret ingredient
(Rumored to have 2 secret

ingredients)

Since the amounts is the same for both men and womens products I would conclude TE/w would have a

little lesser amount of androstenone

terry0400-40
02-24-2007, 02:58 PM
http://pherolibrary.com/reference/pr

oduct-table.html (http://pherolibrary.com/reference/product-table.html)

(Rumored to have 1 secret ingredient)

TE/w:

androstenone + secret ingredient
(Rumored to have 2 secret ingredients)

Since the amounts is the same for both

men and womens products I would conclude TE/w would have a little lesser amount of androstenoneYeaar

Workingmann, i was a little intrigued that the TE/w, and for that matter any of the womans products would have aNONE

included, but i am no expert, it just seems a little suprising to me. It would probably seem that the TE/w should

have a lower aNONE content, I think we probably need a Pheromasters comments on this though, even so you seem to

have a pretty good knowledge of most of these items, and would have no diffucilty at all in helping new blokes get

started out on the path of pheromone exploration.:rant:

belgareth
02-24-2007, 04:08 PM
http://pherolibrary.com/reference/pr

oduct-table.html (http://pherolibrary.com/reference/product-table.html)

(Rumored to have 1 secret ingredient)

TE/w:

androstenone + secret ingredient
(Rumored to have 2 secret ingredients)

Since the amounts is the same for both

men and womens products I would conclude TE/w would have a little lesser amount of androstenone
It might

but there is no way to be certain. It could be that the -none content is exactly the same and the 2 secret

ingredients are equal in volume to the one secret ingredient in TE/m.

WorkingMann
02-24-2007, 04:15 PM
Terry I'm absolutely NO

expert but I only say my opinion of what I think would be good, but about TE/w I was just pointing out that

sometimes a womens product can still be good for men also..
So perhaps would your suggestion be a good one for men

also..

And bel year perhaps but was just my initial thought but I'm not certain on this matter (as there

doesn't say exact volumes in the pheromone Reference Library)
But TE/w must still be good for men because of the

secret ingredients because these are the only differences from TE/m..
I don't know if the one ingredient is the

same in both and there's one other ingredient in TE/w or it's 3 totally different ingredients..
But still when

TE/w was adviced for men I would say it must have been for the secret ingredients as it's the only difference

between the 2 (men and womenss product)...

belgareth
02-24-2007, 04:26 PM
TE never did any good for me

personally. I have to stay away from high -none products. Most young poeple find they have the same problem. I'd

never suggest TE as a primary product to anybody under thirty and not often to somebody under fifty. SoE or

or Alter Ego would all be better choices.

WorkingMann
02-24-2007, 04:32 PM
TE never

did any good for me personally. I have to stay away from high -none products. Most young poeple find they have the

same problem. I'd never suggest TE as a primary product to anybody under thirty and not often to somebody under

fifty. SoE or or Alter Ego would all be better choices.
Year but the point with talking about TE

was not the product it self but more about the fact that the womens version could be used for men as terry talked

about with PI in the start of the thread..

belgareth
02-24-2007, 04:34 PM
I understand that. However, the

point still holds. TE/w is a high -none product.

DrSmellThis
02-24-2007, 04:58 PM
TE/w is interesting for men,

but I'd not hang my hat on it. It's something to experiement with. It can be useful for sexual situations.

WorkingMann
02-24-2007, 05:39 PM
Bel year i know..
I've

bought it on this argument and haven't seen bad that results yet..
I don't know if these two secret ingredients

is for women or what but haven't seen anything from it yet..
But I don't have TE/m to compare results to.. But

who know.. Might do a comparison in the future when I become a millionaire and has to have a bottle of everything in

here :lol:

junebug4
02-24-2007, 05:55 PM
I think womens pheromone

products can be useful for a man for two reasons.

1) It may help you attract bisexual women

2) It may give

women the perception that other women want you ( I think this is the premise behind realm and Master).

I am

experimenting with PI/w right now I'll let you know how it goes!

terry0400-40
02-25-2007, 01:23 AM
I think

womens pheromone products can be useful for a man for two reasons.

2) It may give women the perception that other women want you ( I think this is the premise behind realm and

Master).

I am experimenting with PI/w right now I'll let you know how it goes!Good

on you Phero Pimp, This could be an interesting service project, then when you get the hang of it, look see how it

goes with a little androstenone, Weall keep lookout 4 your results sure thing when u post it back. :cheers:

WorkingMann
02-25-2007, 03:44 AM
I think

2) It may give women the perception that other women want you ( I think this is the premise behind realm and

Master).

I am experimenting with PI/w right now I'll let you know how it goes!
I think the idea behind

Master is the mones that women wear is in it, so you will get confidence and the will to show the woman the best of

you to get her.. And by giving you the mones that work for turning on men, you get more alert and present yourself

better so your whole attitude apears better..

Bruce
02-25-2007, 07:49 AM
It sounds like a good combo, but I

would replace the men's Primal with UNscented Alpha7. Much better product and cheaper too.

B

terry0400-40
02-25-2007, 11:48 AM
I think

Master).

I am experimenting with PI/w right now I'll let you know how it goes!I was just wondering if

the small amount of cops in the PI/w will be sufficient to test this aspect of the product, i think you should

receive some real value from the aNOLE part of the formula, even so i do understand that you are just testing this

PI/w for its sake, and not for the primary test target of copulins worn by men. I think if a man wanted to do a

serious copulins alone test, then i would say that Essence of Woman would be the one to obtain for the test, i

suppose the tester would have to start out with the smallest amount though, I would say it would take a good man to

test it ha ha who would be game, even so there are some few posts on this type of testing, not that it is everyones

cup of tea, but i suppose this is how discoveries are made, but i know one thing regarding Essence of Woman, the

ladies swear by it, as it is one of the mainstays of thier pantry, and i would say that a man probably would do well

by using the Masters Pheromone For Men as Workingmann has discribed it so admirably in his post. :type: