PDA

View Full Version : Problem with order number: 30176

Kong
02-16-2007, 03:19 PM
arrrrgh! why hasn't my order shipped

yet? i ordered very early in the am on the 13th and it's still "pending"!! it has already charged my credit card

toO!!

sorry i'm a little too eager here.. i wanna get it before next weekend!

terry0400-40
02-16-2007, 06:40 PM
arrrrgh! why

hasn't my order shipped yet? i ordered very early in the am on the 13th and it's still "pending"!! it has already

charged my credit card toO!!

sorry i'm a little too eager here.. i wanna get it before next

weekend!Most of my orders from L-S arrived at between 8 and 11 days to

Australia, and most of my other orders come in at betwween 8 and 15 days, depending upon the mail service. So not

sure where you live locally or overseas. But it will arrive...:whip:

belgareth
02-16-2007, 08:09 PM
arrrrgh! why

hasn't my order shipped yet? i ordered very early in the am on the 13th and it's still "pending"!! it has already

charged my credit card toO!!

sorry i'm a little too eager here.. i wanna get it before next

weekend!
Ask it is Customer Service. It gets checked frequently. Or write to service(at)love-scent.com

Kong
02-19-2007, 01:21 PM
Ask it is Customer

Service. It gets checked frequently. Or write to service(at)love-scent.com

Thanks for the tip. They do

reply fast! However the response didn't make sense to me :frustrate

"Because of the size of

the order we want to make sure that it arrives to you. Because of the shipping method selected that is not

trackable we are concerned and the order has been delayed to make sure we send the order out in a manner that will

arrive securely"

How would waiting almost a whole nother week

make sure it arrives more safely? And I only ordered 3 items, Chikara, SOE, and the samples. Is that really a large

size for an order? ARGH!! As a first time customer, I'm really starting to get worried and agitated!! :frustrate

:frustrate Looks like it won't arrive before the weekend at this rate. It's still "pending" at this very

moment!

belgareth
02-19-2007, 01:29 PM
Please contact

Bruce(at)love-scent. com. He is the owner and will make every effort to get it handled.

For the best service

you should always either contact Love Scent store directly or at least post these in the customer service section

where it will be seen.

WorkingMann
02-19-2007, 02:06 PM
Kong besides that I would

normally say Love Scent has the best customer service I've ever seen..
And I can't say why it would help but when

they do it, I would say it's necesarry but I'm not sure..
But anything they have done for me I can only

appreciate and say I've been SO glad for their service and they will go an incrediably long way to help you and

make you happy.. that's my experience..

Bruce
02-19-2007, 03:09 PM
Kong,

I don't usually get into

discussions about order status on the general forums, but you have my apology. I am not sure yet what happened, but

I got a CC of that email you got and it doesn't look normal. That is not Tammy at her regular style.

If we get

a large order going outside the US with basic shipping only, Tammy generally contacts the customer (immediately) to

make arrangements for a safe delivery, or at least inform the customer of the risks. If you are in the US, then

this delay is all the more strange and understandibly frustrating, but even outside the US, you should have been

notified immediately that there was a problem we needed your input on.

I just wrote Tammy about it, but today is

a holiday here and I won't get an answer until tomorrow. Hopefully the order is on the way already.

Very sorry

about that,
Bruce

Kong
02-19-2007, 03:19 PM
Hey

guys, normally I wouldn't make such a fuss, but it seems that most people have their orders shipped out promptly

and get usually get their orders pretty quick. If it weren't for the forums here and speaking of the great customer

service I would definately be panicking as I am a first time customer at LS.

Anyways I placed my order at about

11pm PST on February 12th and according to the site:

"Orders placed online or via our toll-free order line by 9

A.M. Mountain Time (11 AM EST) on any business day will be shipped that same day. Otherwise they are shipped the

next day"

Therefore my order should have been shipped out on February 13th. I checked my credit card statement

online and it did go through fine on that so there is definately no problem with that.

"13 Feb 2007 LS PRODUCTS

800-662-8633 NV 89.68 USD @ 1.1981 107.45"

Right now it's February 19th and it still appears as "pending". I

was hoping to receive my order on or before the 23rd and by placing the order on the 12th it should have be more

than enough time to arrive to Canada.

I sent an email to Tammy a couple days ago from the great advice from the

forums here and got a pretty fast reply from her! :) However her email left me with even more questions than

answers.

"Because of the size of the order we want to make sure that it arrives to you. Because of the shipping

method selected that is not trackable we are concerned and the order has been delayed to make sure we send the order

out in a manner that will arrive securely. Thank you for your patience. The order should ship out on Monday.

Thanks"

It's Monday today and to my knowledge it still has yet to be shipped and the status is still "pending".

What I don't personally understand is how postponing shipping my order by almost a week would make sure it arrive

more safely. For all I know if it doesn't ship it definately won't arrive to me at all. I was actually going to

order more with that order and get Liquid Trust and NPA so I could have more to experiment with and take advantage

of the discount too, but I'm kind of glad I didn't. Because I really wouldn't think that my order of only 3

items, 1 of which were samples, Chikara scented and SOE unscented would be a considered as problem with size of the

order.

I do appreciate the that you guys are trying to make sure the package arrive to me safely and thinking

for my best interests, but as a first time customer ordering something that may or may not work for me online

definately has its worries and doubts for me. I would re-email Tammy for clarification but perhaps someone else here

could clarify for me in another POV and see what else could be done here to speed up my order.

Thanks,

"Kong"

Kong
02-19-2007, 03:35 PM
Kong,

I don't

usually get into discussions about order status on the general forums, but you have my apology. I am not sure yet

what happened, but I got a CC of that email you got and it doesn't look normal. That is not Tammy at her regular

style.

If we get a large order going outside the US with basic shipping only, Tammy generally contacts the

customer (immediately) to make arrangements for a safe delivery, or at least inform the customer of the risks. If

you are in the US, then this delay is all the more strange and understandibly frustrating, but even outside the US,

you should have been notified immediately that there was a problem we needed your input on.

I just wrote Tammy

about it, but today is a holiday here and I won't get an answer until tomorrow. Hopefully the order is on the way

already.

Very sorry about that,
Bruce

Hey Bruce,

Thanks for the reply, I guess we were

both typing away when we posted, so I guess I should continue here.

Good thing for these forums with the great

success stories and positive customer service stories or I would probably be tearing the hairs out of my head by

now, because I hate to waste a bunch of money again. (I bought 3 bottles of P***lure in the past before stumbling

onto this site and realized what was really going on with that)

I didn't think it would be too much of a

problem with shipping as it is only going to a large city Canada which isn't even going overseas to like Australia

or the UK.

Yeah unforunately I didn't get receive any email from Tammy immediately after my order. I initially

thought the holdup would be due to the rush of customers ordering around Valentine's Day but a number of days

passed and the status was still listed as "pending". And reading how many customers received their orders so quickly

including one forumer who lives in Australia and receives his order between 8-11 days I knew I might have a problem

on my hands.

I guess I will just have to continue playing the waiting game and see if anything changes or

whether you guys need my input or approval on other shipping fees. :frustrate

Kong

Kong
02-19-2007, 03:38 PM
Thanks again fellow forumers for

the advice! And thanks to Bruce too for replying also. I've created a thread on it on the CS Department section, I

guess we were both typing at around the same time.

Kong
02-26-2007, 06:10 AM
whoo-hoo! it finally arrived!

thanks for the help everyone :)

Bruce
02-26-2007, 08:05 AM
Glad you got it OK. Actually,

shipping to Canada is the most problamatic destination of all. The post office there won't transport colognes at

all; period! So, it has to go by ground and Fed Ex suddenly refused to collect taxes on behalf of the government,

and they just stuck it on our freight bill every month, so we had to switch to UPS. Big mess.

Peace,
B