PDA

View Full Version : Do pure androstenone-products attract predominantly beautiful women

stuttgart-man
02-17-2007, 09:01 AM
I have made the experience, that pur androstenone-products attracts

especially beautiful women! Although the number of women who flirt with me or begin a talk with me was more rarely

than with a multi-pheromone product, there are almost only very beautiful women who flirt with me!
Sometimes I see

a woman in the club who I judge as the most beautiful women in this club. An then 10 minutes later she comes to me

and begin a talk with me or touch me during dancing and look deep in my eyes!

But the disadvantage of

pure-Androstenone-products is (so my experience) that the number of hits is more than 50% lesser than if I use a

mult-pheromone-product like my favourite-combination of TE/SOE!
The combination of TE and SOE attracts a lots of

women. And men are having many friendly and long talks with me, whereas men if I use pure-None are often shows an

antipathy to me!

Up to now I have found no combination which join this two attributes of both products...

DrSmellThis
02-17-2007, 04:31 PM
Certain people benefit from

bumping up the -none ratio in Edge/NPA, with any mix that relies on NPA/Edge as the source of -none.

So you can

add a little bit of PI to your NPA/SOE or whatever. Start with a dab; less than a drop. As a consequence you might

have to reduce the NPA/Edge a bit. Maybe not, if you use tiny amounts of PI. There is often a slight bit of room to

go up on the pure -none without crashing and burning in OD land.

One night I got lucky with a much younger,

college-age hottie (we did it in her dorm, which was freaky at my age) just adding a drop of PI to my mix, which I

applied to various places down under, if you get my drift; partly in order to require closeness for the effect,

partly to take advantage of certain bacteria colonies.

DrSmellThis
02-17-2007, 04:41 PM
By the way, sometimes I've

had the experience with pheromones in general that the most beautiful women are attracted to me, even to my

dismay.

Often I prefer the girl next door over the high powered, chisled hottie. But sometimes the GNDs keep me

at arms length, presumably because they sense I'm out of their league, "pheromone-wise".

So I've been rejected

by the plain, no makeup types, only to get lots of attention from the intimidatingly dressed/made up, "hottest woman

in the bar" five minutes later.

I figure the best solution is to try to acquire a taste for gorgeous model

types.

This can be very difficult. You're retraining yourself to get over a lifetime of habits in many

cases.

You have to be more careful not to "sell yourself short", at least, with pheromones.

Gegogi
02-17-2007, 06:54 PM
I can't say hot babes have been

constantly dropping from the ceiling on me when donning NPA. However, the last couple years of wearing TE and NPA

has resulted in a surprising amount of hookups with young hotties--more so than my entire prior life. A few were

alpha females types and I suspect they assumed from my pheromone signature and persona I was an alpha male. Oddly,

they usually pursued me, one to the point of stalking me!

Outside of my professional activities, I'm not

really an alpha male so things have never worked out with alpha females beyond a couple months (once the sparkle

wears off). Like the good Doctor, I too prefer a mellow easy going girl-next-door type over an alpha female for

extended relationships. Alpha females are extremely high maintenance and I have other things to do in my life.

Unfortunately these girl-next-door types usually reject me and I end up with bad girls and strippers. I'm not sure

why these girls like me as I'm a dad burn college professor and have little in common with them.

Mak
02-18-2007, 06:12 AM
I have made the

experience, that pur androstenone-products attracts especially beautiful women!

I'd say that is very

likely, but not exclusively.

Beautiful women, who know they are and can command attracting many men, have a

weakness, or a soft spot.

It is for men who know they are equally, or more, attractive to women.

If that is

your general attitude, and equipped with the anone scent to match, then you'd be the one for them.

Notice I did

not even mention the man looks ? .. because it won't matter to them much. They will see you in a different light,

that is always positive.