PDA

View Full Version : Te or Npa..

TXGUY23
02-16-2007, 04:40 PM
I just received my te

unscented spray and Npa in the mail today, which might I add came this morning at 10 when i ordered it Yesterday and

only did standard overnight. Excelent work guys. So I am trying to figure out which one to use tonight. I am 20 year

old while male, 5'11, 185, id say i am attractive. I will be going to a pool hall/bar tonight, which there will be

ALOT of very hott girls there. ranging from 18 to 25 is the most common:box: . Just looking for a few opinions on

which to use first. I have been ordering mones here for the last 3 years, with great results. but I have never used

these 2 products yet. I'm pretty sensitive to mones, so they work very well for me, and it doesnt take too much.

Im leaning towards trying out the npa tonight. Im guessing the oil based will last longer and be more affective

than the waterbased spray of the TE? Correct me if I'm wrong. And how many drops of the npa would you suggest Any

help or addvise would be greatly appreciated, I will be posting my story later tonight of how the night went.

:cheers:

belgareth
02-16-2007, 04:44 PM
They are more or less the same

thng, NPA is intended to be used as an additive to a cologne and is about 5X stronger.

Try the TE first, in

small quanities. You'd know better than us how much -none you can handle if you have been using mones for three

years. But, being fairly young you probably don't need much at all.

TXGUY23
02-16-2007, 04:47 PM
so you think one full spray of

the te would be pretty good? I have had good results with the Chikara with one spray so it should be that much of a

difference you think?

belgareth
02-16-2007, 04:52 PM
I'm 50 and would OD on a full

spray of TE. Others here use 2,3,4 or more without OD. It all depends on your body and your natural mones. I can use

2-3 sprays of Chikara without bad effects. That's why I always advise people to start out small and work their way

up. Why waste product or offend women?

WorkingMann
02-17-2007, 04:45 AM
NPa is also alcohol

based..
I would recommend the gentle TE first also because then it's easier not to OD as it's not as strong..

belgareth
02-17-2007, 06:41 AM
TE and NPA are both alcohol

based,

Gegogi
02-17-2007, 11:25 AM
On the other hand, a dab of NPA

is easier to control than a blast of TE. I prefer to dab TE rather than spray. Those spray heads yield a really

heavy duty zap.

belgareth
02-17-2007, 11:53 AM
Yeah, that's probably the best

approach with either. Dabs instead of spraying.

TXGUY23
02-17-2007, 01:34 PM
yeah sorry i looked at the npa

and it is alcohol based, i thought different. my bad.. yeah i did one full blast of te last night and it didnt do

too much for me. so im going to try a dab or maybe 2 or npa and spray some lucky no.6 over it and see if that works

out

DrSmellThis
02-17-2007, 05:02 PM
Dab Edge. You'll have more

control, instead of relying on random chance.

stuttgart-man
02-18-2007, 10:25 AM
is there a big difference

between TE and NPA besidedes that NPA is unscented? Do TE and NPA shows similar results? Has everybody an assumption

about the secret incredients of TE and NPA?

thanks!

belgareth
02-18-2007, 10:47 AM
They are the same chemical, the

only difference is the strength. It is easier to OD on NPA than TE. That's it.