PDA

View Full Version : New guy on here about to start using pheromones

JayJay350
02-15-2007, 09:30 PM
Sup fella's, I actually stumbled on to this site by complete accident. At first I laughed at the idea,

but after reading some of the threads on here I'm getting alot more interested. So since I have some extra money

I'm thinking of maybe trying these pheromones out.

So I'm guessing I should tell you a little about myself now.

I'm 19 y/o 5'10" 178 lbs and asian (south korean descent). I actually haven't gone out much for quite a while due

to work and school. I'm usually going to school in the afternoon and work almost everynight till 11 or 12 a.m.

which doesn't give me much time to go out even on the weekends. Fortunately for me I quite my job about a week ago

because of annoying co-workers and ignorant bosses lol. So now I'll actually have some free time to maybe go out to

bars and clubs.

I'm a pretty friendly guy I don't have a problem starting a conversation or socializing with

my friends or people I know but I'm not that comfortable talking to strangers. I hang out with alot of kids I've

grown up with and I can usually make new friends easily but their usually kids that I go to class with. So I'm

hoping that I may get a girls attention and she could possibly start up the conversation with me.

I just ordered

the sample packets last night and after sampling those and testing them out I may decide to get a couple of bottles.

I hear asians have less androstenone than other races so I was thinking about getting NPA and SOE as I'm thinking

that may be a good combination for me to start out with. If anyone could help me out and tell me what some good

pheromones are for beginners I'd appreciate that as well. Thanks ahead of time.

JayJay350
02-16-2007, 11:02 AM
bump? 34 views and not one

reply? maybe I should just stick with getting the NPA and SOE? or does anyone have any other suggestions for me?

koolking1
02-16-2007, 01:14 PM
at your age SOE would be

your best choice in my opinion - particularly if you are wont to attract Asian women. For older women, AE/m works

well for me. Good Luck!

JayJay350
02-17-2007, 01:21 PM
at your age

SOE would be your best choice in my opinion - particularly if you are wont to attract Asian women. For older women,

AE/m works well for me. Good Luck!
Thanks koolking I appreciate the advice. I am looking to attract asian

women but there aren't that many around where I live. I'm also wandering how much I should use when I'm starting

out, any help on that subject?

WorkingMann
02-17-2007, 03:06 PM
Thanks

koolking I appreciate the advice. I am looking to attract asian women but there aren't that many around where I

live. I'm also wandering how much I should use when I'm starting out, any help on that subject?
Start out

small with 1 drop or two and test to see the results and then slowly work up one drop at a time..
Fx. try with 1

or 2 drops for a week and see the reusults and then the next week use one more drop untill you OD.. You will quickly

see how people get annoyed and angry towards you and then go back to the dosage that gave the best results..!

JayJay350
02-17-2007, 03:37 PM
Start out

small with 1 drop or two and test to see the results and then slowly work up one drop at a time..
Fx. try with 1

or 2 drops for a week and see the reusults and then the next week use one more drop untill you OD.. You will quickly

see how people get annoyed and angry towards you and then go back to the dosage that gave the best

results..!
Thanks workingmann I appreciate the help! Thats what I was going to do unless someone told me

otherwise. Does it matter where you put the drops at? I've been reading that people usually put the pheromones

somewhere on their neck or behind their ears.

The GQ
02-17-2007, 03:52 PM
Thanks

workingmann I appreciate the help! Thats what I was going to do unless someone told me otherwise. Does it matter

where you put the drops at? I've been reading that people usually put the pheromones somewhere on their neck or

behind their ears.

Treat it just like cologne to your body. Use the pulse points; neck, ears, temple,

wrists,etc.

JayJay350
02-17-2007, 09:00 PM
Treat it just

like cologne to your body. Use the pulse points; neck, ears, temple, wrists,etc.
got it thanks to everyone

who helped me out

The GQ
02-17-2007, 10:36 PM
Let us know how it goes! :D