PDA

View Full Version : influencing-factors of pheromones

stuttgart-man
02-13-2007, 04:58 PM
hallo,

could it be that mones are unable to work if there blow a wind (even if it blows only faint)?

I ask,

because there are two clubs where I go regulary!
Club 1: If I wear mones, women look to me, begin a talk with me,

touch me and a lot of more....
Club 2: If I wear mones (almost) nothing happens! No matter which product I use!

So I have started to analyse what`s the difference between this two clubs!
The temperatureis is similar and in

both clubs you can smell the cigarette-smoke a little bit!

The only difference between these two clubs is that

in the club 2 (where mones does not work) has a faint but a noticeable air-circulation!

Could it be that this is

the reason because pheros are unable to work there, because the wind blow away the mones?

And if this assumption

is true: what can I do that pheros work there?

thanks!

DrSmellThis
02-13-2007, 05:57 PM
I've had similar experiences

with different places. All you can do is try to vary dosage, and try to get someone into a booth with you or

something.

Gegogi
02-14-2007, 12:10 AM
Lick your finger and hold above

your head. The cold side indicates air flow direction. Make note to self: align target downwind...

Sherid
02-14-2007, 03:17 AM
this is getting to technical ..

I don't think I would ever get into such tiny details .... if it doesn't work in club2 ... then go to CLub3

probably ...

Irish
02-15-2007, 02:58 PM
It is very possible that even a

light breeze could affect things.

Most pheros we buy are relatively "heavy" (barely volatile). They don't

give off many molecules. The few they give off can be dispersed more easily in a breezy environment.

If you

want to dig through an old but interesting article, read this:

http://cas.bellarmine.edu/tietjen/images/androstenol_as_a_pheromone_promo.htm

He

eventually discusses how human pheros are not effective at distances, only very close range.

If you aren't

getting results in the breezy club try increasing the dosage, refreshing it while in the club, and/or manuevering as

close to the girls as possible. Think of it as an experimental place to try new dosages and approach

techniques.

Personally I try to underdose on purpose and get close to girls on my own with eye contact and

conversation. Then if I do get them in my arms later I'm not worried about choking them with too much phero load.

Marlboro_man
02-16-2007, 04:59 PM
Doesn't anyone think that

it could be the people that frequent these clubs? In my expierience different clubs in my town draws different

types of people and I think most of us would agree that different types of people respond diffently to mones. In

simple words personality A may be attracted to none and personality B may not and if I only wear none then it should

only affect personality a. Not sure if this makes sense or not but I do have a valid point here lol

WorkingMann
02-17-2007, 04:50 AM
You might be right.. But

also even with the mones on, some people types requiere better and more game to get their interest than others so

than could perhaps also be a factor..
if it's normal down to earth girls in one bar and modeltypes/DAAH girls in

the second I would say the level of your game would give different results..
Your whole attitude means a lot and if

you're unsecure when you're around the modeltype/DAAH then it doesn't help your game (probably hurt)..