PDA

View Full Version : SOE / TE Gel-Packs

stuttgart-man
02-12-2007, 09:56 AM
Hallo,

I

am using TE- and SOE-Gel-packs for a long time and I have had very good results everytime - especially in

combination of both!

But my last order which I have resived the gel-packs were smaller than else (I guess 50%

smaller)!

Has everybody an idea whether the phero-content is equal to the former gel-packs (0.13mg)?

Former

I have used a TE/SOE combination of 1/6 of each! If I want to apply the same quantity of pheromones and thus have

the same results/response, shall I continue use a 1/6 pack of each (and thus the half quantity of Gel) or shall I

use 1/3 pack of each (and thus the same gel-amount)?

Thanks!

WorkingMann
02-12-2007, 10:16 AM
Hallo,

I am using TE- and SOE-Gel-packs for a long time and I have had very good results

everytime - especially in combination of both!

But my last order which I have resived the gel-packs were smaller

than else (I guess 50% smaller)!

Has everybody an idea whether the phero-content is equal to the former

gel-packs (0.13mg)?

Former I have used a TE/SOE combination of 1/6 of each! If I want to apply the same quantity

of pheromones and thus have the same results/response, shall I continue use a 1/6 pack of each (and thus the half

quantity of Gel) or shall I use 1/3 pack of each (and thus the same gel-amount)?

Thanks!

it still

says 2 applikations but I agree that they look smaller.. I thought it was because it was the free ones that they

where smaller..

Matt
02-15-2007, 10:25 AM
It's says 0.080mg or 80mcg per

gel pack on the new SOE gel pack page. Roughly 61.5% the pheromone content of the old ones (total).

Matt

The GQ
02-15-2007, 01:43 PM
I got mine today and think I'll

start dosage at 1/3 of a gel pack which would equate at .0266ml of pheromone. The sheet that came with it says to

start with 1/2 and even go up to 1 on those special days, I'll start with the 1/3 and move up to the 1/2 if the 1/3

isn't doing anything at all.

stuttgart-man
02-16-2007, 06:58 AM
It's says

0.080mg or 80mcg per gel pack on the new SOE gel pack page. Roughly 61.5% the pheromone content of the old ones

(total).

Matt

Thank Matt for the information,

has everbody an idea, what`s the phero-content of

the new TE gel packs is! This one is smaller to!

thanks!

The GQ
02-16-2007, 01:52 PM
TE packs have .13mg of pheromone

in 1.5ml of gel. I think recommended doses to start with is 1/4-1/3 of a pack.

stuttgart-man
02-16-2007, 04:35 PM
TE packs

have .13mg of pheromone in 1.5ml of gel. I think recommended doses to start with is 1/4-1/3 of a pack.

Hi

GQ,

sorry for my doubts, but are you sure because the new TE gel-packs-size are reduced at the same factor like

the SOE gel-packs!

1/6 TE-gel-pack (the old big one) has worked very great, but if I have used more than 1/3

pack people were going to avoid me :sad:

The GQ
02-17-2007, 03:38 PM
Well I got that info directly

from the online store as I'm pretty sure Bruce would of updated the info if needed to comply with new sizing... try

with 1/4 then and lets see, I got a few TE packs as a sample in my order and I referred to the store for dosage and

content info. :)