View Full Version : Alpha Male Pill?

junebug4
02-12-2007, 06:34 AM
Does anyone have any

thoughts on this?

Methly 1-D the active ingridient is

3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one

From

the site"Methyl 1-D is shown to increase the secretion of pheromones, the all important "scent" that drives women

wild and makes other men fear you when you enter a room."

Spiderweb
02-12-2007, 09:02 AM
this is a anabolic test

booster...i would imagine you would get the same result with ZMA withoout the worry of hair loss or bitch tits...

any increase in test will bring all this ad promises....why not just get some PI/men....that will exude a high

test aura without messing your insides up. Its the easy way to the alpha male status, cause as JKohl says, it all

goes back to the stink!:cheers:

WorkingMann
02-12-2007, 09:28 AM
this is a

anabolic test booster...i would imagine you would get the same result with ZMA withoout the worry of hair loss or

bitch tits...

any increase in test will bring all this ad promises....why not just get some PI/men....that will

exude a high test aura without messing your insides up. Its the easy way to the alpha male status, cause as JKohl

says, it all goes back to the stink!:cheers:
Plus when you mess with your test. balance then your natural

mone output varyes and then none of your products will need the same amount as it will change your whole body

chemistry and thereby the mones needed..

The GQ
02-12-2007, 11:06 AM
First off don't go off to M-1D

as it's not close to the prohormones that were on the shelf prior to the prohormone ban. 2nd of all I agree with

what Spiderweb says; many may not know that you might get gynecomastia from usage of such products just

like steroids that aromatizes and results in estrogen conversion. I also think some users that don't know what

they're doing forget about PCT, post cycle therapy as both with prohormones and juice you need to do PCT to get

back natural test levels back on track and stop any estrogen levels from rising after synthetic test was inside the

body. Stick to ZMA, Zinc, Tribulus terrestris, Horny goat weed,

yohimbe, and Peruvian maca root. Sorry for the long

reply..lol

[SIZE=3][/

SIZE]