PDA

View Full Version : tried out SOE today

Spiderweb
02-11-2007, 09:31 PM
Tried out some

SOE alone today, scented, and i have to say...not bad at all...got some major looks and stares from some hot

women...many friendly looks and smiles...i think i like SOE....its good stuff....totally different vibe than the

primal...the primal has its place, and so does the SOE....i really like the stuff!!!

The GQ
02-11-2007, 10:38 PM
Good stuff! I wonder if the gel

packs will get similar effects for you as I'm new to mones and decided to go with the cheap but yet promising on

paper gel packs of SOE, Chikara and some samples. Thanks for the feedback. :thumbsup:

WorkingMann
02-12-2007, 06:43 AM
Good stuff! I

wonder if the gel packs will get similar effects for you as I'm new to mones and decided to go with the cheap but

yet promising on paper gel packs of SOE, Chikara and some samples. Thanks for the feedback. :thumbsup:

I

think I read in here earlier that the gel pack is a little weaker than the bottled SOE..

The GQ
02-12-2007, 11:17 AM
Thanks for the clarification,

guess he'll have to up the volume just a bit then to get similar effects via SOE gel packs.

WorkingMann
02-12-2007, 12:10 PM
Thanks for the

clarification, guess he'll have to up the volume just a bit then to get similar effects via SOE gel

packs.
I would say try the same amount and slowly work up to test..

The GQ
02-12-2007, 12:38 PM
I would say

try the same amount and slowly work up to test..

It's a philosophy to do so and as stated in my intro

post, I'll follow it!:thumbsup:

oscar
02-12-2007, 05:51 PM
I think I read in

here earlier that the gel pack is a little weaker than the bottled SOE..

WorkingMann,

Please

stop posting guesses and bad information.

The bottled version of

SOE (http://love-scent.com/product_info.php?ref=66&products_id=2) is MORE than 5X as concentrated as

the old (.13mg/1.5mL) gels.

...and OVER 6X as concentrated as the new (.08mg/1.0mL)

gels.

In this case, "..a little weaker..." would not be an accurate or adequate response. Those relying

upon it would be applying far too little gel to see good responses.

You seem to be so compelled to get a

reply in on every thread that you don't bother to do the couple of minutes worth of fact-finding that would insure

that you're not posting rubbish.

Between the "Packets" page on the store, the Product Table, and my

calculator it took me about three minutes to gather this information.

Please concentrate on QUALITY posting.

Quantity is irrelevent when your information cannot be relied upon.

READ MORE (starting with the

sticky threads (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=146153#post146153)) and please reply only

when you KNOW the answer.

Oscar :)

DrSmellThis
02-12-2007, 06:37 PM
Back in the day a lot of old

timers would get out their calculators for everything. Oscar was the best of them, back in the day, as far as any

kind of product information. Whenever I was too "lazy", or confused, I'd ask Oscar for help. He was sure to catch

errors, because he would bust his butt on every post. So I tried to be careful. :) Seems like there's always an old

timer who knows.

The GQ
02-12-2007, 08:17 PM
Thank you for the specific

clarification and input Oscar and DrSmellThis! :cheers:

WorkingMann
02-13-2007, 09:49 AM
Oscar
Actually I remembered

it from another tread where it was mentioned and I actually looked for the thread.. But I will try harder the next

time..

oscar
02-13-2007, 01:43 PM
WorkingMann,

Maybe what you

had seen was about the TE gels.
They're the only gels that are really close in concentration to their

corresponding bottled product. (.086mg/ml in the gels vs .1mg/mL in the bottle.)
(BTW, it's a little known

secret that the TE gels (http://love-scent.com/product_info.php?ref=66&products_id=57) are actually cheaper

in terms of $$/mg than the bottled stuff at the regular price.)

At any rate, it always helps to check out

your data before posting. For instance, I hadn't known prior to checking the L-S Store page that the men's

SOE gels (http://love-scent.com/product_info.php?ref=66&products_id=54) were now smaller than they used to

be. I already knew from memory that the OLD gels were @5.81 times less concentrated than the bottle, but if I'd

have relied solely on my memory, I'd have been posting half-assed information.

I was looking at the pricing

on those new SOE gels and thinking that Bruce should probably do a bundle of 60 for the same price as the bottled

stuff. That way you'd see a bit more equity in the $$/mg range provided that you were willing to cough up $49.95.

(They're still a decent enough deal in the lesser quantities though.)
I realize that the packaging and handling

of the gels is considerably more costly, but I think that a TOO notable "gel pack premium" in the pricing will

discourage the regular users who used to buy the ($49.95) 38-piece bundles from sticking with the gel format.

The difference in total milligrams was so minimal between the (old) 38-pack and the bottle that it was virtually

negligible, but the way it is now you'd have to get two 30-packs to get close to the 5mg in the bottle, and

they're $27.95 ea.
Do the math. ;)

Oscar :)

WorkingMann
02-13-2007, 01:56 PM
Year I see your point.. My

point mainly was just that they weren't as strong as the bottled (that much I could remeber), but I guess I should

jsut have said they were weaker but I wasn't sure how much.. I'll keep that in mind for the next time..

But

about the TE gels I really don't take that as high because TE in gel will perhaps be a little longer to make the

mones evaporate vs. the alcohol based TE.. And therefor I prefer the real TE..

Bruce
02-15-2007, 08:39 AM
Over half the cost of the gel

packets is just having them manufactured. Every year we lose a considerable amount on them, and I end up scratching

my head. They are really for promotional purposes. A. To give out as samples to folks totally new to Love Scent

and B. To create an entry level avenue for folks to try out various scented products. Witness the rise and fall of

unscented SOE packets. There is no money to be made on them without raising the price waaaaay up. Pricing them so

that customers would *stop* buying the bottled version (and buy the gel packets instead) would be a very unworkable

idea to say the least.

B

WorkingMann
02-15-2007, 09:05 AM
Over half the

cost of the gel packets is just having them manufactured. Every year we lose a considerable amount on them, and I

end up scratching my head. They are really for promotional purposes. A. To give out as samples to folks totally

new to Love Scent and B. To create an entry level avenue for folks to try out various scented products. Witness the

rise and fall of unscented SOE packets. There is no money to be made on them without raising the price waaaaay up.

Pricing them so that customers would *stop* buying the bottled version would be a very unworkable idea to say the

least.

B
Do I understand you correctly?
You loose money on the bottled?
I thought you lost money on

the gel packs..?
I'm a little confused here.. :blink:

The GQ
02-15-2007, 02:30 PM
I think what Bruce is saying is

that if he priced the gel packs accordlingly to the bottle the bottle won't be selling. He also pointed out how

little he is making on the packs themselves due to half of the gel pack costs are manufacturing them alone. If he

lowered the gel packs even more and offered an amount similar to the bottle it would halt bottle sales which is a no

no since the bottle seems to be make more money according to my interpretation of Bruce's post. The gel packs are

priced low enough as they are for their purpose I think Bruce is trying to get across.

WorkingMann
02-15-2007, 02:55 PM
I think what

Bruce is saying is that if he priced the gel packs accordlingly to the bottle the bottle won't be selling. He also

pointed out how little he is making on the packs themselves due to half of the gel pack costs are manufacturing them

alone. If he lowered the gel packs even more and offered an amount similar to the bottle it would halt bottle sales

which is a no no since the bottle seems to be make more money according to my interpretation of Bruce's post. The

gel packs are priced low enough as they are for their purpose I think Bruce is trying to get across.
Ohh

then I was right but was just a little unsure..
But I also think it would be fair to have a little minimal price

for the gel packs.
this place is heaven considered to any other phero selling place..
Often you can only buy one

product, that's scented and you have to pay 20-40$ for the bottle so when commin here and payin a little price you

would always prefer it as a starter..

I can remeber for myself.. I payed $25 and $37 for the first two phero

products I tried and I didn't know anything about them except there was mones in.. I didn't know how to use them

and just though well the more the marryer :lol:

So I would have gladly payed a few $ for a gelpack..

I

remember the first time I found this heaven.. I LOVED IT! people could tell me something good and things I could

use, and not just it's a sex pheromone..
Plus there's several products to choose from, a forum, newbie info and

help, plus a newbie kit, and unscented products! How lucky can you be with all of this combined in one

place?

This place has everything a newbie wants.. Any other place tells you nothing about the mones or the

products you can use in real life, and almost every product is either scented or when unscented it smells like

really catpiss (worse than NPA or TE) . I remember DateMate a real stinker and I thogh if I used more the results

would be stronger..
And back then I was glad for it, untill I found this place so I think it still would be

reasonable to raise the price..
Anybody who have tried mones from other places would still love this

place..

Overall Bruce.. You're just to good to us :kiss: and I would never complain considered what alternatives

there's out there..
I've said it before and I say it again.. Your service and everything in here is so great! Thx

Bruce and Tammy..
So would still say just make the price higher..

Bruce
02-15-2007, 03:42 PM
Yeah, like GQ said. I edited my

post just now to make it a little clearer maybe.

WorkingMann
02-15-2007, 04:30 PM
Year but would still say you

could charge a little bit for the gelpacks.. It's good advertising with the free ones but other possibilitys are

still much much more expensive so I guess people would understand that you need a little of the loss covered and I

still think they would buy it considering the alternatives..
But again you call..

BTW bruce.. Talked to the

AE-people about the AE coverscent?
I recieved you email some time ago but haven't heard anything new about how it

turned out?
You haven't talked to them yet or it just didn't work out?

Bruce
02-15-2007, 07:01 PM
We are still working out the

details. It takes time. Even after an agreement is reached, they need a new label; stuff like that. Whip up a

batch; ship it etc etc. Takes a while.

WorkingMann
02-16-2007, 07:00 AM
We are still

working out the details. It takes time. Even after an agreement is reached, they need a new label; stuff like

that. Whip up a batch; ship it etc etc. Takes a while.
Year I know.. I was just curious since I haven't

heard anything.. Still looking forward to it comming in the shop :box:

visual999
02-20-2007, 09:26 AM
Tried out

some SOE alone today, scented, and i have to say...not bad at all...got some major looks and stares from some hot

women...many friendly looks and smiles...i think i like SOE....its good stuff....totally different vibe than the

primal...the primal has its place, and so does the SOE....i really like the stuff!!!

yeah, SoE gives

great smile/touch results, getting compliments out of nowhere like

"you're such a great guy...mmmm"

and

from a waitress:
"wow, you are soo calm and cool, just wanted to say it's been a pleasure just watching you,

you're totally unlike anyone else here"

but no sexual hits yet... while PI hasn't gotten me any compliments

(apart from during you know what), it has always resulted in a steady flow of... well you know what :D

have you

had the same type of experience/results Spiderweb... or anything sexual from SoE only?

cooldude
03-10-2007, 08:43 PM
i use soe unscented and saw

somewhere on the forum that the best is 6 to 8 inches. I ahve no idea how the mesure that...would be very helpful if

someone can tell me for how many applications is the soe bottle good for (roughly)

another questions and maybe

kohl is the best to asnwer it...i know its hard to OD on soe but incase someone deos what would be the effects of

the OD....

Mirza
06-26-2007, 12:55 AM
Over half the

cost of the gel packets is just having them manufactured. Every year we lose a considerable amount on them, and I

end up scratching my head. They are really for promotional purposes. A. To give out as samples to folks totally

new to Love Scent and B. To create an entry level avenue for folks to try out various scented products. Witness the

rise and fall of unscented SOE packets. There is no money to be made on them without raising the price waaaaay up.

Pricing them so that customers would *stop* buying the bottled version (and buy the gel packets instead) would be a

very unworkable idea to say the least.

B

I understand this but the thing is the packets are very

portable and convenient where as the bottles are not, unless your a girl and you have a huge purse. Many atomizers

are big too. This is also in case you want to put the gel on at a later time, not right before you go out, and can

do so later.

ToxDoc
06-26-2007, 02:35 AM
Many

atomizers are big too.

Those wee cologne sample vials and sprays are absolutely fantastic for

carrying mones if you find the commercial atomisers too big. Not only are they tiny, their clear glass makes them

virtually invisible to other people.