PDA

View Full Version : Yes/PF

proteus
01-31-2002, 06:34 AM
Okay, I know most of y\'all don\'t use this combo but figured I\'d mention two really good hits I had this week wearing Yes and PF. Okay three days ago I decided to use Yes/PF on my way back from work as I had dinner with a friend of mine for yesterday and was testing or retesting this combo as I was trying to figure out what to wear to dinner (ended up using JB#1, Yes and PF). I\'ve had some pretty good hits with Yes/PF before but lately had been using JB#1 so decided to test the Yes/PF combo to see whether it still worked for me. So anyhow, I\'m on the train back from work Monday (I\'ve found this is a good place to test my pheros as folks are stuck with me for about 50 mins or so). Anyway, I sit behind these two ladies, mid-twenties both of them and figure I\'ll see what happens. Now first thing, whole lot of ladies are sitting close to me as they get on, but nothing extraordinary happens. Train takes off and then these two ladies start getting very animated, chatting away, then I\'m noticing the one closest to me keeps turning her head, looking over at me, this continues more and more, then she\'s getting into some loud talking about sex, and keeps looking over - eventually she initiates a conversation with me, but it\'s a brief conversation as by this time I\'m about to get off at my stop so.... images/icons/smile.gif Then Tuesday evening I decide to use the same combo again and get the same thing - couple of ladies sitting around but this time no very apparent hits until about half way through the train ride. This one still has me a little weirded out. I was reading as not much seemed to be going (Dean Kootz \" From the Corner of His Eye \" - if you like D.Koontz read it, it\'s one of his best), then some lady who\'d been sitting behind me gets up and sits in a sit directly opposite from me. I don\'t think much of it and continue reading, then I look up and she is STARING at me. I look at her, look around, look back and she\'s still looking at me directly. So I get back to reading (well, attempt too) and look back up, she\'s still looking. Now there\'s looking, and there\'s looking images/icons/laugh.gif and she was not hiding the fact that she\'s looking at me and it\'s directly in my eyes - now she\'s an attractive, professional, really well-dressed lady but unfortunately in her mid-forties and being 31 yrs.old I wouldn\'t want to make a move on her, not because I have anything against being with someone older but I wouldn\'t even know where to begin images/icons/laugh.gif. So anyhow, this continues for about twenty minutes and I even close my book and make it clear I\'m looking back now at her and she\'s looking at me and I dunno this was too far out for me images/icons/laugh.gif . She finally gets to her stop, stands up and then as she waits for the door to open she\'s again turning her head and taking a long look at me. So I dunno, either I had grown a carrot or something on my face or she was really hit by the Yes/PF . So just wanted to share this with y\'all as for some reason this combo seems to really agree with me.

travis
01-31-2002, 06:54 AM
images/icons/shocked.gif thats really a hit man....good for you...i\'d like to try that combo. this pheromone thing is really kicking ass, last night at school there was this teen ager who was showing her clivage at me images/icons/shocked.gif i\'m little bit embarassed because i was talking to a friend (female) and this teen ager was acting weird.

Travis