PDA

View Full Version : Newbie's experiences so far....

whoami
02-11-2007, 08:43 PM
Hey

guys hows it goin
I recently got to tryout my new edge unscented. The first day i used one spray and got absolutely

no different reactions. the next day i decided to use two sprays even though i was being pretty risky since i had a

job interview that day. the interview went well and i realized my female interviewer facing directly even though we

were almost side by side. she also kept on crossing and uncrossing her legs and complimented me on my cologne. i

cant really contribute this to edge since most consider me fairly attractive. but heres where it gets interesting. I

wear 3-4 usually 4 sprays of armani's black code. Never had a complaint and almost always complimented on it.

However, since it was an interview i dropped it down to 2 sprays. i have a mutual friend who works for the same

company and i have been out with her many times before with 4 sprays of cologne without a complaint. but that day

she complained that my cologne was too strong with 2 sprays. so two diff reactions from 2 diff girls. Now my

experience with men....never ever really have a problem with men at all. Not usually catered to by them and not

disrespected. mostly neutral u could say. but on the same day at lunch after my interview i had some dude at a fast

casual chinese restaurant called "pick up stix" kissing my ass catering to my every need abd constantly trying to

conversate. Then the next time i used two sprays i had a dude at my current job at costco be a total jerk. instead

of asking for help he just said with a stern look in his face are u just going to stand there or are u going to help

me. i just replied, since i didnt care about getting in trouble, no im not. then he says youre no help and starts

loading his junk himself. again two different reactions from two different people

WorkingMann
02-12-2007, 06:28 AM
Mones always work different

on different people..
And I would say you should try testing for more than ONE day.. Because it could be a

coinsedence that you didn't get any reaction.. So try out a week with one spray and then you're sure of the

reactions, and then for the next week go up to two sprays and see the results.. And repeat till you get the desired

effects or you OD, and go back to the best result you've had..
It takes yes but you also need to do it this

way..

whoami
02-12-2007, 11:23 PM
update!!! another aggressive

male!!!

Following the before mentioned advice i decided to stick with one spray instead of two. i have had a

positive experience with females with a friend asking me out. as for the guys....i had a dude yell at me at work

again!! its actually amusing. he bought a couple bags of bread without knowing one was untied. he then proceeded to

blame me on untieing it and then accuse me of calling him a liar when i said it was like that. i was trying to tell

him it was like that BUTi wouldnt mind getting him another one but he cut me off. ive been working at costco for

just under a year. and these have never happened. but with good ol edge here....who knows what the future holds

terry0400-40
02-12-2007, 11:49 PM
update!!! another aggressive male!!!

Following the before mentioned advice i decided

to stick with one spray instead of two. i have had a positive experience with females with a friend asking me out.

as for the guys....i had a dude yell at me at work again!! its actually amusing. he bought a couple bags of bread

without knowing one was untied. he then proceeded to blame me on untieing it and then accuse me of calling him a

liar when i said it was like that. i was trying to tell him it was like that BUTi wouldnt mind getting him another

one but he cut me off. ive been working at costco for just under a year. and these have never happened. but with

good ol edge here....who knows what the future holdsIt seems that the edge suits you,

but it seems like some of the males are reacting when they get a little whiff of your masculine dominant aura, ha ha

, sounds as if it would pay you to invest in some SOE to soften up the edge a little, especially at work it seems.

It is interesting how the same application can have so many variable effects, oh well at least you have the

knowledge on your side, and can understand what is causing these little explosive episodes, not funny at the time i

know, but putes a grin on my face when reading, ha ha. Anyway all the best... just enjoy...:wave:

whoami
02-13-2007, 02:56 AM
haha as amatter of fact my

unscented SOE just shipped today. im gonna relax with the edge a bit since im only 22...im going to have to

experiment with "dabs". im guessing these are kinda like blots? instead of sprays?

terry0400-40
02-13-2007, 12:16 PM
haha as

amatter of fact my unscented SOE just shipped today. im gonna relax with the edge a bit since im only 22...im going

to have to experiment with "dabs". im guessing these are kinda like blots? instead of sprays?Sure seeing as your 22 then a couple of small dabs of your Edge will probably easily be sufficient, as in

some cases a spray can contain a hefty whack of pheromone, especially with the Edge being a good Anone hit, not as

big as NPA, but still 2 sprays is a real goodsize dose of Edge for a young man, so a couple of dabs and 5" SOE will

put you out loaded for action, and ready to make your moves. :wub: :whip: