PDA

View Full Version : Delightfully intimate

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2002, 01:59 AM
Just want to tell you guys that this thing really works even for young people like me. I got the free bottles from Bruce. I have just tried it for 3 days and found that the result is so marked. It increased your \"strength\" for much much longer....and the effect seems to last a few days even you stop taking it. It was not an instant boost but you can find the difference 3 days later.

However I also noticed the side effect that it caused consitipation. (Maybe it is because the blood is going to the wrong place. LOL)

Bruce
01-31-2002, 04:37 AM
Thanks
Glad to get some feedback about that stuff. I have been using something similar from time to time for quite a while so I stick to that but I was hoping this DI would work out for folks too.
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2002, 06:26 AM
I\'ve gone through two bottles of DI now; both have gone into making herbed brandies.

Note: A 750 ml bottle of brandy contains about 16 shot servings.

Recipe:
Get a 750 of inexpensive brandy. Make sure it\'s drinkable, but don\'t use anything real good, as the herbs are going to definately change the taste of the stuff. Remove about 125 ml images/icons/tongue.gif

Open 32 caps of DI and sprinkle the contents into the bottle.

Top off with honey to taste.

Shake well. Leave for a couple of days, shaking whenever you remember.

You can leave the herbs in, or filter them out (a coffee filter in a funnel works). Leaving the herbs in and shaking well before serving seems to intensify the slight jitteryness from the yohimbe (also the general horniness), straining them out leads to a bit smoother experience and tastes a bit better.

A shot is a good place to begin. This is a case where less is better. By the second shot, the affect of the alcohol seems to deaden the heightened sexual awareness of the herbs, but YMMV.

Enjoy!

oscar
02-04-2002, 02:37 PM
BassMan,

Cheers!
A magical libation if ever I\'ve heard of one! images/icons/laugh.gif

A \"Potency Potable\" if you will! images/icons/crazy.gif

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2002, 03:07 PM
Lol

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2002, 03:29 PM
heh, not the first time I\'ve seen Brandy as a rapid-carrier for vitamins. Certainly does do the trick!

Hmm.. Bass + Orlando .. images/icons/crazy.gif DJ Magic Mike comes to mind. images/icons/shocked.gif wow, used to listen to that music ages ago!

**DONOTDELETE**
03-14-2002, 01:31 PM
bump

Bruce
03-14-2002, 05:03 PM
Anyone interested in a quantity purchase of Delightfully Intimate, let me know. The first shipment I bought has a sell date of May this year, so I need to get rid of it. I think stuff like this lists at around $24./bottle. I will sell lots of 100 for $3./bottle plus shipping. Make me an offer on smaller amounts and I\'ll see what I can do. (by e-mail).
Cheers,
Bruce