PDA

View Full Version : Best couple of days ever! (well nearly)

Emtec69
02-07-2007, 03:44 PM
i have been wearing two sprays of t.e on my neck over the past week and have seen some nice results.

night 1. me

and my friend go out on the prowl looking for some talent.
bout half way through the night, some ok looking girls

come over to me. they start dancing with me and my friend and one ses your very good looking starts dancing some

more. nice start to the night but we moved on. coming to the last hour of the night we venture into another bar/club

and there are two nice brunettes dancing in the corner. we go over get chatting, alot of eye contact and i come away

with her number.

night 2. group of girls sat down in a club we venture over, get chatting to a nice blonde one

for about 30 mins, she was quite interested so i decided too get her number.

night 3. went out again looking for

some nice women to meet and this night didnt dissapoint. me and my two mates were in a club and there were about 3

40 year olds and a nice young blonde with them, so we decide to go over chat up the old ones and i will talk to the

young one. plan works i get her number and we go to a another club together. she starts griding on me and being

pretty dirty letting me touch her ass and between her legs was getting hotter by the second. couple of minutes later

were kisssing and she was a nice kisser.

night 4. the girl i met from night one was out ( the nice brunette) we

meet up. lots more eye contact and some dancing is later followed by kissing with her numerous times. it was a shame

she was just with her friend as she was up for coming home with me.

overall the past week t.e has been amazing.

great hits and 3 girls numbers and two good kissers. peace out!

Marlboro_man
02-09-2007, 10:49 AM
Nice report! Keep up the

testing.

Spiderweb
02-11-2007, 09:28 PM
hey, when are you spraying the

edge, right before you got out or earlier in the day? and also, do you use a cover scent ? have you applied every

day? Hey, and congrads on the hits...with me, TE is a mixed bag. One day, its a god send, next day, i OD...and

everyone avoids me...so its hard to get it just right, but when its just right...its right :twisted:

The GQ
02-11-2007, 10:39 PM
Props on your repoting, keep up

the good testing and let us know on the updates. :D