PDA

View Full Version : Newbie does SoE

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2002, 10:03 PM
Bruce, I might just name my first born after you. Received my NPA,APC,SoE shipment today. For the past two nights I went to the mall without pheros to establish some sort of baseline. It was pitiful and depressing for me. The first night only one female even looked at me, and no smiles(out of 34 that I counted walked within about five feet of me) 2nd night different mall, same time, same clothing, same result, one out of 22 actually looked at me. All the rest gave me the snob head turn(and no, I wasn\'t staring at them like a sex-starved freak. Just casually observing) and walked by making it very obvious they were ignoring me. Couldn\'t wait to try this stuff so tonight I decided to go with the SoE as James K. suggests. I went to Walgreens(a drug store) to see if they had eye droppers so I can mix up some JB#1. I couldn\'t find them, so I decided to ask the pharmacist if they carried them. In front of me was a woman, 35ish, discussing her prescription with the pharmacist lady. She kept talking and talking and I just patiently waited for at least five minutes. I\'m guessing that standing there the SoE was builing a heavy cloud around me(I put two long swipes behind each ear) Finally, I interrupted to ask about the eyedroppers and the lady in front of me turned around and stared.....and stared....and stared, like she thought she knew me but couldn\'t figure out who or where. Then she realized she was staring(not lustfully or smiling, more confused) and seemed a little embarassed. Then on my way back home I stopped at the grocery store to see what happened. The cute meat counter girl(who I have tried to open conversation with before) was cleaning up the glass of the butcher display. So I walked up to her and asked a few \"customer\" type questions and we stood there and talked for a few mins. She has always been rather indifferent before. So now my curiosity is up, I decided to stop by Panda Exp.(chinese food) for dinner to go. The cashier(17 if I had to guess) seemed a bit overly friendly. Maybe not in a flirty manner, but definitely different than what I have been used to for the past few years. Tomorrow night, the mall for a more in-depth study. To those who have not bought SoE yet, at first I thought it had a slight feminine smell to it, but after a few minutes you get used to it and it actually smells really good. No need for cologne in my opinion. Of course Truth pointed out earlier that if this stuff catches on one might get tagged as a SoE user. So maybe a compatible cologne might be in my future. And I don\'t know if this is normal, but it kinda made me feel like I chugged a beer or two about 20 mins after putting it on.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2002, 11:37 PM
Welcome to the beginning of a whole new reality perception stanbo it only gets weirder and weirder. Try using less or more and watch responses you should eventually get the hang of it but what you are reporting is standard run of the mill responses with this stuff so keep the reports and stories coming to the forum.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2002, 01:08 AM
I\'d be very interested to hear your mall story. You\'d think it\'d be hard to get responses from people just walking by.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2002, 07:34 AM
From what I have experienced in my first 4 weeks with phero´s, trying to catch the attention of people walking by is NOT effective at all. You DEFINITELY have to go to a place where people are standing still or sitting down (or dancing) and then you can great responses. Just give them time to notice you and your scent!

Well, just my point of view. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2002, 12:38 PM
Franki,

Interesting observation. I thought the same thing as well. But in a mall like setting people are walking past you and beside you all the time. Have you ever been in a mall or anyplace busy (like a train station etc) and a woman walks past you and just smells or looks just wonderful. Well as your time in the mall or wherever goes by you see her again, and again etc. If you where with people milling about I am sure you will get more drive by follow-ups and this is where you get more eye contact smiles etc.

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2002, 06:23 PM
Franki,

I see what you are talking about. I decided to give a good test to the SoE today and went to the two malls again. In the parking lot of the first mall I applied the SoE behind ears and on back of neck, with a little on my wrists. I sat at the same bench as previous(one with lots of cross traffic in front within 5 feet)The tiles on the floor are one foot tiles, so I know exactly where the five foot boundary is. As before, I only counted reactions of females within this area. Surprisingly, I recieved 6 looks out of 26 females who passed in front of me(first 20 minutes nothing!, next 40 mins all the looks). These six included two smiles and at least one double take. This is much better than my dry run a few days ago. So, with my ego boosted a bit, I decided to head to mall #2 and give it a shot. It had been about an hour and a half since my previous application so I put some more SoE on in mall #2 parking lot. Sat at the same bench as earlier in week. I sat there and sat there and nobody looked at me. At zero looks out of sixteen I got bored so started walking around and entering shops. Absolutely nothing. In mall #2 the people seem to walk faster for some reason. I\'m wondering if this has something to do with it. I\'m gonna mix up some JB1 tonight and see what happens this weekend with that stuff.

jvkohl
01-31-2002, 09:37 PM
I\'m don\'t think that sitting and waiting is the best approach. Much better, as Franki said, to be up and about--letting them catch a whiff as you move past them. You can always stop to look around and see the effects. That\'s the way I\'ve been playing it. One problem today: the lady doc at work, exhibited facial expressions that I interpreted as an unpleasant reaction to SOE. But I had just applied quite a bit--and there\'s also the slight possibility that she was responding to something else in her environment. Will try to find out for sure tomorrow; I might even ask her, since until now she has shown an interest in me. But, judging from what others have said about OD-ing, I think that\'s what I did. Should have waited a few minutes, at least, to pass by her. More experiments at work, tomorrow. As I said in other posts, the teenage girls seem to love SOE regardless of how much I put on. Will need to find a happy medium application level--or go with the 5-6ft distancing. Tricky stuff.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2002, 03:37 AM
Just wondering about these \'bad reactions\'an first impressions I\'ve read about here since I\'m new and haven\'t used anything.

Has any of these women actually pointed out that \'you\' were the source of the offensive smell , or just that they smell something funny in the air ? Have any of you had someone telling others that you smell like cat piss or BO ?

Not trying to be funny, just wondering how specific these bad reactions have been to some of you.

jvkohl
02-01-2002, 05:55 AM
The lab technician who works with me said that when she applied SOE to her forearm it smelled like cat urine (tech term for piss). But when she smelled my neck she said that the SOE was mildly pleasant. Since menstrual cycle stage makes a difference in her chemistry and ability to detect pheromones, I\'ve been unable to pin down the effect. (Not polite to discuss a woman\'s menstrual cycle; and not politically correct, either.) But, I\'m pretty sure that the cycle effect is what\'s behind the problem, which helps to explain why most women find SOE to be very attractive. Chances of catching them while they\'re menstruating are low 1 week of 4. Men, on the other hand, can be expected to pick up on the NONE at any time--it\'s more of a territorial thing, as others have indicated.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2002, 09:56 AM
James K,

Thanks for the tips. I\'ll start using that technique. And you are right about the teen girls. If I recall, when I was just sitting on the bench at the mall most of the looks were from teen girls. The double take was from a mid 30\'s woman.

Jim,

I put on quite a bit of SoE and didn\'t receive any negative reactions. All were either neutral or positive reactions. At least on my skin SoE doesn\'t have any kind of \"cat piss\" smell at all. No nones. It actually has a very pleasant subtle smell, even as it ages on the skin. In fact I asked a female friend to smell the bottle and she described it as \"very soothing\". I just tried NPA mixed with APC last night(known as the JB#1 mix)for the first time. The results are inconclusive as to effect for now. i.e. time to mega test soon. As for the smell, the APC in JB#1 far outpowers the NPA. I wouldn\'t say it smells great, but it definitely doesn\'t smell offensive. I even experimented at home with straight NPA drops to see if the \"cat piss\" smell would happen with time. It didn\'t smell like anything, even after several hours. I asked my roomate and they couldn\'t smell anything either. This weekend it\'s going on my armpits as I watch the superbowl. That should generate some heat and get a rank smell going if it\'s gonna happen.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2002, 12:11 PM
Ok the mall thing is only just for people starting out thats what i first did when i sued em for the first time.

But anywhere you go anytime will get reactions, after a while you grow use to them use them everyday and they do have a slight positive impact over time, sort of becomes like youre favourite aftershave just with an extra egde and kick to it that has something else in it.

Eventually the looks and reactions become second nature to so you shock people on meeting them for the first time by your abilites so to speak to attract the oppsoite sex but they never say nothing and also you act so natural they dont give it a second thought.

Side note living in a large place like sydney means that i have what about 4.5 million people to get at lcoally with the pheromones so im not to worried about anyone recongizing me because well theres so many people around it doesnt matter.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2002, 07:46 PM
I received my SOE today and I\'m surprised I haven\'t read that someone other than myself finds it\'s fragrence extremely feminine. If I didn\'t already know what it was I\'d say it was a womens perfume. No one else smells it as that ? Anyway, I\'m half afraid to put it on ... is it OK to mask it with aftershave or will that kill the desired effect? I plan to try it out tomarrow ... I guess.

I\'m starting to think the DIHL looks you guys are getting might be the women looking at you thinking your\'re wearing womens perfume images/icons/shocked.gif

Seriously, I find the scent of SOE very feminine. Can it be masked without screwing it up ?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2002, 08:06 PM
Jim,

That was my first impression as well. I went to Ulta(cosmetic store) and went down the entire row of men\'s cologne. Sample bottles out on the shelves and no annoying saleswoman, so I felt comfortable spending a lot of time sniffing diff colognes. I find that Hugo and Tsar seem to blend quite well with SoE. Next paycheck I\'m heading there to pick up some. I also think SoE needs a little bit of a masculine kick. But I will tell you this, even with a barely discernable amount of SoE on people will react. This leads me to believe they are reacting to the pheros and not the smell.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2002, 08:21 PM
Thanks for the quick reply, StanBo. I\'m glad to hear you don\'t need to use too much because I\'m real self consious of the womanly scent. I can\'t believe there are some guys who are rolling this stuff on like crazy. I rolled alittle on my finger and put it behind each ear and I feel that smells WAY too strong.

We\'ll see what happens tomarrow. I have some errands to run and pay some bills , so hopefully I\'ll get some of the looks and smiles you guys are getting ... or get into a fight when someone asks where\'s my purse. images/icons/mad.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2002, 08:31 PM
Funny, James, I thought a dab of SOE on my arm smelled like body odor fairly quickly. Perhaps, there\'s more bacterial conversion on the forearm compared to the neck region?

I\'m also not convinced that the BO from skin application is due to -none conversion. The cover fragrance could just wear off faster on skin, leaving the -rone smell, also associated with BO. This is also consistent with SOE exhibiting BO faster on the forearms due to air circulation.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2002, 10:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by StanBo:
[QB]Jim,

I find that Hugo and Tsar seem to blend quite well with SoE. QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jim, I couldn\'t agree with you more. I\'ve been wearing Hugo for a good while now and I was very pleased with how well it blends with SoE. Since I can easily smell the RONE, I was glad that I had a compatible cologne like Hugo that would last a little longer than SoE\'s scent. I have also found that for those AE users out there, Cool Water blends very nice with AE. You can\'t tell you have AE on at all if you spray some Cool Water over it. I personally like the smell of AE alot. Its kinda sweet and musky. I think I have the \"Rain Water\" version of it. I wish I could find a cologne that smelled like the scent thay put in AE. Anyway, thats my 2 cents.

-Andy

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2002, 11:03 PM
StanBo,

Im just like you. I could never smell the \"cat piss\" from any of my phero products, even the PI. NPA just smells alcohol to me. This makes me very easy to OD and so I just make it a point to use very minimal amount of any product that i use. Maybe we\'re two of those guys who don\'t smell NONE. But when I sniff my AE, I know there\'s some scent that I can\'t stand so probably that\'s the RONE. I still wish I know how NONE smells like cause I don\'t want to smell like piss to anybody without knowing it. images/icons/laugh.gif

jvkohl
02-01-2002, 11:39 PM
truth;
Yes, could be that the RONE is manifest--no way for me to tell since I can\'t detect either RONE or NONE. But the RONE was typically perceived very positively by women, and this contrasts with reports on exposure to NONE.

All this is very subjective, of course. Now we have Jim and Stanbo who attribute a feminine scent to SOE, which is interesting--the first I\'ve heard of such a connection. But, again, fragrance experience is very subjective; that\'s why there are so many different brands on the market. Also, Wedekind et al, showed that people pick the fragrance that complements their genetically determined scent signature. That makes our choices even more unpredictable.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-02-2002, 02:13 AM
Well, I thought the SOE has similarities to CK1, which is a unisex fragrance.