PDA

View Full Version : Tried TE today

WorkingMann
02-06-2007, 09:56 AM
First time I used

this product ever..
But I just had to try it also..
And I used two spray to get an reaction..
One of my

groupmembers and I went into the bar to play pool.. And both of us started getting really hot even though it's not

hot, but cold outside.!
When we came back to our group none of the others seemed to get that feeling.. :blink:
I

wasn't sweatie but just warm.. And I don't norammly get this way when playing pool. and neither does my

groupmember I played with..

Besides that one of my groupmembers and I started discussing something and she seemed

a little like "I-WANT-IT-MY-WAY" and I just argumented against her and then she just said year your right.. Like she

couldn't disagree with me any longer..

Anybody seen these reaction when wearing TE?

Spiderweb
02-06-2007, 06:02 PM
yeah, the TE should be bad boy

in a bottle..cause thats the vibe, bad boy who needs a f- partner for the night...

its like having big muscles,

a tattoo of a dragon, a shaved head and and ugly swagger, all in a little nice bottle of stench...

i look like a

pretty boy, so walking around like a stinking skunk does get attention, and the ladies get off on the funk...

but for that stable respectable strong vibe, long term partner material, go for a314 or maybe even PI for men..but

yeah, TE is like a combustable rag doused in gasoline and its flammable, great for one night stands:twisted:

WorkingMann
02-07-2007, 11:09 AM
I mean when you use TE do

your body get hot?
There wasn't any apperent reason for it but both of us just had hot boddies.. And I could only

think it would be the mones as I have never ever tried this when playing with my groupmember and it was the first

time I have ever used TE..

Gegogi
02-07-2007, 12:00 PM
I don't feel a thing when I use

TE, and I've used it for years. It will not increase body temperature. Might make women folk aggressive, mean or

horny.

TE is a perfect partner with A314. Can't keep the womenfolk off me...

Marlboro_man
02-09-2007, 10:52 AM
I mean

when you use TE do your body get hot?
There wasn't any apperent reason for it but both of us just had hot

boddies.. And I could only think it would be the mones as I have never ever tried this when playing with my

groupmember and it was the first time I have ever used TE..
I have had those results with NPA which is just

a more concentratedversion when I am pushing OD levels. Usually it starts with me getting really horny and then

works it's way up to that.

WorkingMann
02-09-2007, 12:16 PM
I have

had those results with NPA which is just a more concentratedversion when I am pushing OD levels. Usually it starts

with me getting really horny and then works it's way up to that.
The horny part I tried when I first

started using mones but now I doesn't affect me that way.. And that day I didn't have any sexual at all so I

don't know if it's that..
But perhaps it's the OD levels.. But just wierd.. With NPA I can take 3-4 dabs and I

only used 2 sprays of TE, so wouldn't say it would be the same amount as NPA.. And TE is weaker than TE..

Marlboro_man
02-09-2007, 12:24 PM
The

horny part I tried when I first started using mones but now I doesn't affect me that way.. And that day I didn't

have any sexual at all so I don't know if it's that..
But perhaps it's the OD levels.. But just wierd.. With NPA

I can take 3-4 dabs and I only used 2 sprays of TE, so wouldn't say it would be the same amount as NPA.. And TE is

weaker than TE..
Normally I wear 2-4 dabs of NPA and don't get the horny effect but just last week I

decided to put 8 dabs on and about an hour later I was like whoa! what the hell happened to me.

WorkingMann
02-09-2007, 12:31 PM
Normally

I wear 2-4 dabs of NPA and don't get the horny effect but just last week I decided to put 8 dabs on and about an

hour later I was like whoa! what the hell happened to me.

Okay if I use that much I get the most massive

headache.. Actually that was the way I found out that mones really work, but that's another story..
And I only got

that effect in the beginning.. Don't know if it's because I use them 5-7 days a week..

Marlboro_man
02-09-2007, 01:47 PM
And I

only got that effect in the beginning.. Don't know if it's because I use them 5-7 days a week..
That

could be the case as I only use None 2-3 days a week.

WorkingMann
02-09-2007, 03:11 PM
I guess my body is more

"used to it" like when starting to using protein powder your body also has a period where it has to "get used to it"

and fx. you feel sleepy and/or your stumach will get "upset and rumbly" because it's not used to it or the

concentrations of protein..

Marlboro_man
02-09-2007, 03:49 PM
I'm curious to see what

others feel about this. Anyone expierience this?