PDA

View Full Version : Has EOW been changed somehow?

tish23
02-06-2007, 03:26 AM
Hi I

bought a bottle of EW and I have to say it dosnt smell bad at all. My bottle smells like grapes just before they

start to go bad. I have had a few people smell it in case it was just me and they all said the same thing. I know

the Beta batch in the beginning was really bad and they diliuted it more and some people said it was still to

strong. So I am wondering if it has changed at all in the last few months?

The reason I ask is because it

dosn't work not straight or diliuted. I thought it was my husband at first but I wore it out and nothing. I get

reactions with everything else I use. I have talked to a few other people who have used this product and they are

saying the same thing. It worked in the past for them but something is different now. Is it possible to get a bad

batch? Was something changed about it since the batches you sold in the summer of 2006?

All other products

that I have gotten from you have been wonderful. I have gotten reactions and hits wearing them. That is what leaves

me thinking that there just may be something going on with this batch of EW.

Tisha

Bruce
02-06-2007, 06:34 PM
If it doesn't smell a little cheezy

along with the fruity thing, it sounds different from the last time I smelled it. I am not aware of any changes.

I'll ask around and see what I can find out.

Thanks for the feedback,
B

tish23
02-07-2007, 03:58 AM
Hi Bruce

Mine dosnt have a

cheesy smell in the bottle but when I put it on there is a slight cheese smell. Not really bad I could probably get

away with not covering it if I wanted to. My son can smell it with the bottle closed so I asked him if it was cheesy

and he said no its fruity and weird LOL. He is 19.

Do you think it needs to age or something like that. The 2

other girls I spoke to who have not had any results bought there bottle around the same time as me. (within a week).

We also live in the same climate which right now is very cold and dry. Maybe that is effecting its ablity to diffuse

well or something. Tish